The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ball Masked

Go down 
+9
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Blount
Bess Holland
Charlotte Rosenauer
Royce Westmoreland
Felicity Beryl
Thomas Culpepper
White Royalsun
Joan Bulmer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

Ball Masked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:24 pm

I wear my finest French dress, powder blue dress with gray damask and edged with French lace. I walk in, as it seems, unnoticed and as a servants walks by, I grab a goblet and mill around, wondering what I may see.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:22 am

Niklaus joined the Great Hall wearing a mask on his face. He walked around with slow steps and looked carefully at people around him. He hoped to catch his sister among them. He reached windowside and took a glass of wine, without removing his eyes from crowd
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:02 pm

If you say so ...

* The intention of Joan turned culpepper and came to a man who scanned the entire room look looking for someone. Joan Thomas left to go to meet him. *

Hello Sir that you seeking and with wolf eyes?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Niklaus looked at the young lady in front of him. He smiled and turned his eyes towards crowd again "Are you not scared from my wolf's eyes, my lady?" He asked with kidding voice, still not looking at her
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:54 am

* Joan looked carefully before answering a sentence not very safe. *

Mhmm ... I do not really know actually. Maybe a little, it is very disturbing, I must say ...

* She looked down and thought about the silly words she had said. *
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Niklaus turned his eyes towards her and looked carefully at her face through his mask. He grinned "Hmm..do you find me disturbing, my lady? Why you're still here, then?" He asked with his deep voice and staring his eyes on her
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:50 am

Joan could feel his eyes piercing through and go pure reflex she looked up at him
I do not know ... Something draws me to you Sir
She said in a rather insightful tone, then frowned sourciles and smiled.
However ... I think you have something more than other people in this room ...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Bess Holland wrote:
Bess enters in the room wearing a pompous red mask. Her lover, Sir Norfolk, told her he would be busy but that maybe he would be able to go a moment to the masquarade. She takes a goblet of wine and takes a huge sip as she sees the people talking.

Norfolk entered the Ball, greeting people hastily while he looked around the room. He wore his usual black and also a black mask. He smiled as he saw a glance of fiery red hair and he made his way to Bess, approaching her from behind. He hugged her and whispered in her ear.
No duties this evening, my love? Ahh you are dazzling beautiful! He kissed her cheek and then frowned.
Where is Anne, should she not be here?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Joan Bulmer wrote:
Joan could feel his eyes piercing through and go pure reflex she looked up at him
I do not know ... Something draws me to you Sir
She said in a rather insightful tone, then frowned sourciles and smiled.
However ... I think you have something more than other people in this room ...

Niklaus couldn't avoid to smile "Really? Like what, my lady? What do you see in me...exactly?" He asked whispering and leaning on her ear
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:52 am

Maybe ... You obviously have something more than any other little interesting people who are in this room. Maybe it is your appearance that makes me say it or there really is something special about you when you enter a room ...

* Joan looked away and looked at all the assembled carefully. *

Yes, I do not see anyone who looks like you.

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Nikaus grinned and removed his mask from his face. He looked at her and sighed "So...d you still think I've something special than others, my lady? Maybe I have...but you would never guess what...lady?" He asked, realizing he still ignored her name
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:15 am

* Joan was surprised that the man removes his mask to ask him that. She looked at her face for long seconds and admiring each of its Expresions and its facial features. Then he left a smile. *

Yes, you still have something on the other natural person. You we can reign yourself I'm sure ... More ...

* She took his mask and gently put him on his beautiful face. *

You should not find you a lady that you do not even know the name.

* She looked at him and smiled more. *

Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Last edited by Bess Holland on Mon May 20, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Thomas Howard wrote:
Bess Holland wrote:
Bess enters in the room wearing a pompous red mask. Her lover, Sir Norfolk, told her he would be busy but that maybe he would be able to go a moment to the masquarade. She takes a goblet of wine and takes a huge sip as she sees the people talking.

Norfolk entered the Ball, greeting people hastily while he looked around the room. He wore his usual black and also a black mask. He smiled as he saw a glance of fiery red hair and he made his way to Bess, approaching her from behind. He hugged her and whispered in her ear.
No duties this evening, my love? Ahh you are dazzling beautiful! He kissed her cheek and then frowned.
Where is Anne, should she not be here?
She feels his arms around her and moans softly mmm my love, you really look as a true king! puts her cheek on his and wraps an arm behind his neck your niece gave me permission to be here tonight, I guess she really knows how much I love her goodlooking uncle she caresses his cheeks softly and her fingertips draw the line of his lips, her body closer and closer to his she is a bit tired so she stayed at her chambers reading and resting my love, ... but I am here she smiles mischievously and kisses his nose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:06 am

Matilda walked into the masked ball wearing a black mask. Tonight she would have fun.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:30 pm

He smiled and tapped her nose with one finger.
... like a king? Don't let the king hear this, my love, I don't think he will like your words. he looked around but no one payed attention to them so he relaxed and kissed her nose.
So you are free tonight? That is wonderful. he said, realizing there were no Boleyns at all at the party.

A servant offered him a drink and he took two goblets of wine, handing her one of them.
Cheers, to you and me and a night of fun before us! He winked and took a huge sip, holding her arm.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Joan Bulmer wrote:
* Joan was surprised that the man removes his mask to ask him that. She looked at her face for long seconds and admiring each of its Expresions and its facial features. Then he left a smile. *

Yes, you still have something on the other natural person. You we can reign yourself I'm sure ... More ...

Niklaus grinned as she put the mask on his face again and looked at her "Uhm...this is not fair, my lady. I showed you my face. But you not only still hide yours. But you still don't tell your name. I wonder...have you something to hide?" He asked and removed his mask from his face again
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:07 am

Thomas Howard wrote:
He smiled and tapped her nose with one finger.
... like a king? Don't let the king hear this, my love, I don't think he will like your words. he looked around but no one payed attention to them so he relaxed and kissed her nose.
So you are free tonight? That is wonderful. he said, realizing there were no Boleyns at all at the party.

A servant offered him a drink and he took two goblets of wine, handing her one of them.
Cheers, to you and me and a night of fun before us! He winked and took a huge sip, holding her arm.

The king is nothing compared with you, my man! she talks rubbing her nose against his. The environment is quiet an everyone is busy with its own issues so is a perfect night for them both to enjoy together. Thankyou my duke she says handing the goblet of wine and smiling at him, looking deeply and tantalizingly into his eyes. I am sure it will suit you very well having a night of fun with your woman my love...what shall we do? Her warm breath on his face as she stares him and bites her own lips, her breasts pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:21 am

Niklaus Petrovin wrote:
Joan Bulmer wrote:

Niklaus grinned as she put the mask on his face again and looked at her "Uhm...this is not fair, my lady. I showed you my face. But you not only still hide yours. But you still don't tell your name. I wonder...have you something to hide?" He asked and removed his mask from his face again

* She put her hands for a few seconds on his face, laughing slightly and then removed and looked into his eyes .. After a few minutes of watching she decided to finally tell her his name. *

My name is Joan ... Joan Bulmer. However, it seems to me sir may reveal your face that you have me, but still expensive your name, my good sir.

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Niklaus showed her a misterious smile and grinned "Niklaus. My name is Niklaus Petrovin and I come from Russia. I'm Count of Luga.." He finally said and looked at her with curious eyes
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:36 am

His name reasonable in his head like a floating vote. Then she realized she was staring at him and said.

Oh lord ? Nice to meet you Sir Klaus ...

She bowed respectfully looking at the ground then it will eyes while standing on the ground.

Can I take my mask sir ?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Niklaus smiled and nodded slowly "Of course you can, lady Bulmer. I wish to see your face.." He said while people were talking and dancing around them
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:35 am

She looked at him with doe eyes and sat up in his height slowly and elegantly.

Well then, so We both realize our wishes, it seems to me Sir. This story mask thus ending.

She looked at the mask that was between his fingers, and then she looked at the same time and held his hand to it to resume.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Niklaus looked at their masks and the at her face. He smiled again "So..you were hiding such pretty face under your mask, lady Bulmer. It is almost...unfair. And tell me: what do you do here at court? In a Masked Ball? Grls like you should saty at home sewing.." He added with kidding tone, without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:33 am

she looked at him and laughed a little. Then she looked around a bit and she replied seriously.

I am the first lady of honor to Her Majesty the Queen. That is why I present to the court and their Receiver. Compare to Lord it is a vulgar paste time I guess ...

She frowned and looked down at the ground.

I should be grateful, it's not every day that I occation to talk to someone from your high class Sir. I understand now that you no longer wanted to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ball Masked   Ball Masked - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ball Masked
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next