The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Viola Lancaster's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:43 am

He kissed her lips as his movements became faster, he cupped one of her breasts leaning down and wrapping his lips around the nipple. Groaning loudly he moved his kisses up to her neck as he slowed his rhythm to not only satisfy himself but her as well.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:30 pm

His kisses felt like heaven to her, and she purred, letting her head fall back. All she could feel was him, his body as they moved in perfect unison, bodies locked together, souls opening together like lotus flowers. Viola gently eased him off and straddled him, feeling him so deep within her and she cried out in pure pleasure. She moved upon him, her hips undulating in a perfect rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:42 am

As she straddled him he groaned as he placed his hands on her waist and moved at a synced rhythm. His breath quickened as he sat up and wrapped her legs around his waist and let their chests breathe together as one.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:27 am

Viola wrapped her arms around him, holding him close to her, as they moved together in a perfect, ageless rhythm and she buried her face against his strong shoulder. Benjamin, She said in a breathless whisper, and locked her eyes with his. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:53 am

He looked up at her "Oh Viola, I love you so much" he said as he thrusted harder a few more times and as he felt his climax arrive he kissed her lips hard and let out a loud groan.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:55 am

Her hips bucked, wringing unrestrained cries from her and she tangled her fingers in his hair as she came powerfully and cried out his name in a fervor.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:28 am

He smiled blissfully as he brought her into his arms "I love you so much" and kissed her forehead feeling he could be at his most vulnerable with her while they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:05 pm

His words were like a ray of sunshine through the window on a cold winter day. And I love you... with whole my heart and soul. She said as she looked up in his eyes, loosing herself into dark depths of his. I've dreamed of this for months. To be in your arms again, to feel your touch, your kissed... to be with you. She whispered against his ear nuzzling it.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Ben held her close with no space between, he loved her more than words could say, "And i've dreamt of you my entire life. You complete my whole being." He said as he gazed into her eyes "What would you say to being my wife this night?" he asked hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:25 am

She lay in his arms, feeling his body curled around hers, protected by a cocoon of warmth. Here with him  there was no fear or pretending, only delight, for this was where she belonged. With him she had found the love she had dreamed of for so  long. You mean to marry now? Viola thought about it for a moment as she stroked her hands along his arms. Tilting her head back, she met his gaze. Yes... Of course I want to. I want be married to you and this night sounds perfect for it.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:42 am

Giving a big grin he pulled her atop of him and kissed her passionately "Then it's set, we shall marry at my estate of Pembroke"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:54 pm

She returned his kiss with equal passion, arms enveloping him, as she enjoyed the feel of her nakedness on his bare chest. And when shall we travel there? Viola asked , burying her face in his neck, and breathed a kiss there.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:05 am

He smiled and kissed her nose "Just as soon as we get ready, my estate isn't far from here." he said gazing into her eyes excited to marry her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Viola smiled,  planting a soft kiss on his even softer lips. Then she stood up and started to get dressed. Alright, my love. Let's get ready then. She wanted to marry him as soon as possible  and live the rest of her life by his side.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:30 pm

He looked at her feeling a high that he thought was never possible to experience. He pulled on his pants, coat and vest leaving it unbuttoned as he walked toward her. Pulling away a piece of her hair he looked into her eyes "I hope you know you have my heart, and I can't wait to make you my wife" He said then finished getting dressed and motioned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:21 pm

As she finished dressing Viola tied her hair in simply bun and smiled to Benjamin with pure love and happiness. As you've mine. I love you Benjamin. I'll do anything—everything; to make you happy. You're all there is for me in life. I love you so. She said with all honesty. Viola knew this would change her life completely and she couldn't help and not to be nervous about it. Was she ready for such a step? Then she grinned, who was she kidding? She loved  this man and wanted to spend the rest of her life making him happy. Then she took Benjamin's hand in hers and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:33 am

(Pembroke Castle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viola Lancaster's bedchamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2