The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katherina Prue's chamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Geoffrey raised up his eyes to her with a confused expression on his face

In a box? Are you talking seriously, my lady? Oh...of course I would never do such thing. But...at the same time, I don't blame your husband neither. Perhaps he just meant to protect you...

He added shyly, but he showed her a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:26 pm

"Yes I am talking seriously or maybe he is trying to protect himself. What about you Geoffrey shall we find you a nice lady! How do you think our love birds are getting on? It's hard being a lady the men get all the power with who they want to court i just hope that count lunga will be a gentleman towards lady elizabeth what do you think"

I stretched out the cards in my hands and peeped my eyes over the top
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Geoffrey smiled and put down another card

Oh...as I told you, I'm not very experienced in love matters, my lady. There is not a woman in my life, actually. But...surely the Count will act like a gentleman with lady Seymour. Have you some reason to doubt about that?

He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:37 pm

"Am i not a lady in you're life we shall find you someone if you so wish it! As for the count i don't know what to make of him i sincerely hope he feels the way that lady elizabeth does for him otherwise a heart broken woman can do the most stupid of things"

I looked at the card he had placed down and frowned at my own.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Geofrrey smiled and looked at her with curious eyes

It seems you know very well what you're talking about, my lady. Have you ever been heartbroken because of a man? Oh...forgive my question...

He blushed and shook his head, trying to focus his attention on cards
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:22 am

Looking at geoffrey i found it hard to figure him out he meant well i knew that for sure and he helped with the lonely times when my husband was far to busy with the king than to be with me.

"Not exactly geoffrey i feel like i am in a one woman marriage it has yet to be consumated but, geoffrey their is a whole world for you"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Geoffrey put down his card and smiled back at her

My lady Prue...you talk like your life was finished. I know that you feel neglected by your husband. But you're so...young and beautiful. And you have a whole life too...

He blushed saying his last words and turned quickly his eyes on his cards
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Putting down my cards I sighed irritated.

"That is because I feel very much alone in this marriage. I married for love not to act like a spinster that so called Anne boleyn is wrecking my marriage. Your king has sent away that beautiful princess of his tis a shame"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Geoffrey looked at her cards for a moment. He smiled softly

In my opinion...I humbly think that the King is doing a mistake. But I'm just a servant and I can't be involved in royals things. I just can give you an advise, my lady...if you accept. Enjoy your free time when your husband is away, doing things you like. So time will last faster and you'll be more happy when you'll see him again..

He said, still not believing she could involve him in her life
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 pm

'Advice accepted now can i give you some of mine Geoffrey? Don't assigned yourself to being alone just because you are a servant i am going to plan a trip back to Luxembourg before these riots get more out of hand do you wish to come with me as a chauffeur perhaps think or sleep on it my friend. Now what have you been up to since we last spoke'

He gave of a confused look and I pinched his king card
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Geoffrey smiled surprised

To...Luxemburg? Oh...I'd like to follow you with so much pleasure, my lady. Just hope the King will allow me to leave court for a while. What about your husband? Will he come with us?

He asked with curiosity and excitement
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:05 am

I sighed rubbing my neck.

'afraid not maybe I shall leave alone thomas is busy with cromwell is their a kitchen around I would like to bake some home comforts. You are in happy spirits Geoffrey? Maybe just maybe he shall come back with me for little while a break from all his hard work here we must make a plan!
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Geoffrey smiled looking at cards and then at her

Oh yes, I feel in happy spirit, my lady. Especially in your company. But of course I don't to ruin any plan you have with your husband...

He replied still smiling
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:12 pm

'The idea was mine hope I have not kept you from any other important business I'am a married woman it can't be that fun for you'

Stretching out my arms I tried to sneak look at his cards
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Geoffrey shook his head smiling again

Oh no...I have nothing important to do here. But you're very kind to care about me, my lady...

He said. But after he finished his sentence he thought about Kate
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:20 am

'I confess i do get lonely so if my Thomas says no to going back to Germany than i will have a child instead'

I smiled to myself happy at the thought
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Geoffrey raised his eyes from cards and smiled her back

Would you like having a child, my lady? I wish you to have many children, then. You're young and your husband also. Just...he should spend more time with you, if you allow me to show my opinion, my lady..

He added hoping not to have been too bold
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:42 pm

I put my cards down yet again

'may we have something hot to drink please? You seem to know my marriage I want children but I want more time with my husband yes but we can not have it all'
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Geoffrey nodded and stood up

Of course, my lady. There is some hot milk in the kitchen. Do you wish me to bring some to you?

He asked with a gentle and submissive smile
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:38 pm

'yes that would be most lovely thank you Geoffrey'

I went over and smelt the lavender
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Geoffrey smiled and bowed respectfully

As you wish, my lady. I'll be back in a while..

He said andleft the room to reach quickly the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:28 pm

I wanted to talk Sir Thomas Cranmer, but since I couldn't find him, I went to ask his wife, I knocked at the door and then entered:

"Lady Katherina Prue, I am Anthony Knivert, I am here to talk to your husband if you know where he is"
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:09 pm

When I heard the door open I thought it was my servant I smiled

'Ah sir knivert my husband is with cromwell I think why are you looking for your marriage to be dissolved aswell'

I said jokingly and waved for Geoffrey to come back in the room
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Geoffrey came back with his milk in Katherine's chambers

My lady, I brought you some hot milk, and...

He stopped seeing Anthony Knivert in the room. He bowed quickly with his head

Lord Knivert...
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 am

After waiting for a very long while for knivert to speak I shrugged and took my milk sipping it as I placed myself back down at the table.

'come Geoffrey let's start a new game and gossip'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherina Prue's chamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next