The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katherina Prue's chamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Katherina Prue's chamber Empty
PostSubject: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Geoffrey was ordered by Cromwell to welcome Cranmer's wife. He never met a clergyman's wife before and was very curious to see her. He knocked softly at her door

My lady Prue...may I come in?
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:23 pm

I looked at this man curiously.

"No you may stay on the threshold. It seems a bit unjustly to let a strange man into my bed chamber people would gossip! What can i help you with."

I looked at him waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Geoffrey was going to enter but her words stopped him suddenly. He stepped back and bowed, confused by her reaction

My lady...Master Cromwell sent me here. He is going to introduce officially your husband to the King, and he wishes to know if you need something, my lady...

He answered, lowering his eyes
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:22 pm

"I see and apart from you and master cromwell who else knows i am at court."

I looked at this man insulted he wanted acess to my chamber.

"Actually do you have any german wine or anything that isn't french! The rest of my clothes to be sent up and when i am not dining with my husband is it quite possible for me to recieve my meals in my chamber! I would hate to cause such a scandal for my husband."

I smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Geoffrey nodded and bowed politely ate her requests

Of course, my lady. I'll bring you our best wine and I'll order to cook to prepare dinner for you and your husband. I'll serve it personally later, if you wish...

He said showing a shy smile
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:40 pm

"That is very kind of you sir but i prefer to dine with thomas alone."

Only reason i wanted to do everything alone with thomas was from prying eyes and viscious tongues of this court i brushed that thought away and smiled.

"And please thank master cromwell for his hospitality aswell. Is their any lavendar fields near by."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Geoffrey smiled and nodded

Oh of course. There are beautiful lavendar flowers in royal gardens, my lady. Do you wish I bring you some?

He asked kindly, even if a bit surprised by her request
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:12 pm

"I just like the smell of lavendar alot of ladies do actually. That is all i can think of for now i shall let you go about the rest of your duties."

I smiled placing one hand on the back of the door.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Geoffrey nodded, noticing she had some hurry to send him away

As you wish, my lady...

He whispered and bowed. He smiled shyly and left the room
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 am

"Geoffrey is this a happy court. In Germany the royals lead a somewhat peaceful life I take it i will have hardly anytime with my husband."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Geoffrey came back to her lady Katherina's chamber with lavender flowers she asked him. This time she allowed her to enter and smiled for her question 

Oh...I can't say if this couert is happy, my lady. But the King loves arranging parties at court, tournaments and things like this. I think Summer Party will start soon. Is there something similar in Germany, my lady?

He asked, while putting flowers into a vase

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:02 am

"Ah! The lavendar is beautiful thankyou. Well we have one queen in germany the king has no mistresses that shows a man who loves his wife. No heir to the throne yet but they will come with time she is young babies will come in time. Yes we have events in the spring and summer i very much like the summer time in germany."

She paused for a second.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Geoffrey finished putting flowers into vase and looked at her. He smiled shyly

Oh..there is not too much to say, my lady. I was born in London and I'm 21 years old. My father is a smith and my mother is a laundress. I have two little brothers. Since my family is rather poor...I came here at court two years ago and I started working as servant. So I can send some money to my family...

He stopped and took a breath. He nodded and tried to change topic

Nothing interesting, as you see. Rather, I heard that your husband has been appointed King's personal chaplain. You must be proud of him, my lady...

He said with a sincere smile
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Katherina smiled and stood up with a very confident smile.

"Geoffrey me and you are going to do some much needed work together if two people were meant to be together but they are both too stubborn to make the first move in talking to each other their is nothing wrong with giving both a nudge"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Geoffrey showed her a surprised face but smiled

Are you saying...that you need my help to join two people together, my lady? Oh..I don't know who they are. But if I can help, I'll do it gladly, my lady Prue...

He answered kindly, wondering who she was talking about
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:55 am

I smiled

"Ok i only know brief details but i need you to get Count Lunga Actually what would you do? I can get Lady seymour their bit i need help witj getting Count Lunga"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Geoffrey looked at her and frowned a bit while she was talking

Sincerely...I didn't even know that there was a problem between the Count of Luga and lady Seymour, my lady. But what could we do for solve things between them? Maybe they should talk privately...

He said shyly and a bit confused, not used in being involved in such matters
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:12 pm

"No i think their has been a misunderstanding she wanted to be with him and didn't understand his actions they went their own ways and then he spoke of a relationship. It is none of my business but i had tried to trick them but the count is too busy with his family"

She sighed heavily.

"I have no clue as to what you men want in us women if his heart seeks someone else then what do we do about lady seymour"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Geoffrey was still confused but he tried to smile

I don't know, my lady. I...I'm not very much experienced in love matters. But maybe, if the had the chance to talk privately, they could solve this misunderstanding...

He said, making an effort for not to look too shy
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:21 pm

"It's ok Geoffrey would you like to find love though. You are a very kind man."

I smiled confidently

"How about a game of cards you are great company and i have no idea when my husband will return"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Geoffrey nodded and a surprised smile appeared on his face

Playing cards? Oh...if you wish, my lady. I'm rather good at playing and I can keep you company. Unless your husband has something to complain about that...

He said and looked at the table where she was sitting at to play with him
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:18 pm

"I could use the company Geoffrey let's play piquet that is rather simple to play."

I shifted somewhat in my seat

"I am not susposed to be married to thomas as it is a sin but their will be no trouble as you are simply keeping me company until he returns no one knows about me i am the secret wife he could simply dissolve our marriage we have yet to have lain with each other so any man could take me as their wife."

I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Geoffrey would you say i am a good woman to marry."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Geoffrey sat in front of her and looked at cards on the table. He took some in his hand and blushed after her question

I...I didn't even know you were his secret wife, my lady. I thought that after the King made himself Head of Church, it was allowed for a clergyman having a wife. But...yes. I think you're a lovely woman to marry, lady Prue..

He said with a shy smile and turned his glance immediately to cards in his hands
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:10 am

I looked at geoffrey somewhat confused

"Have you heard of the lady in the box arriving to court? That was me.. It is very hard when you're own husband is ashamed of yoy but you seem not to be. Tell me would you hide me in a box?"

I looked at him with a curious smile waiting for my cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherina Prue's chamber   Katherina Prue's chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherina Prue's chamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next