The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Nan Saville's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nan came back to court after 1 year. She didnt want to use her old room. It was full of memories and all history. She wanted another room. Something bigger. King accepted it easily and servants show Nan her new chambers. It was bigger, fancier and looked quite elegant. There were lots of new furnitures. She should thank for this later, she thought.

She told ladies to unpack her stuff in other room. She needed some rest here. Put a glass of tea for herself and sat on the sofa next to window.Her view was quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:54 am

She decided to throw a party to meet all new people in court and old friends here. She talked one of the servants to organize it and after servant left she started to unpack her personal stuff
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:44 pm

"Charles needed to see Nan alone. He wanted to talk with her privately, not in a crowded room among unknown people. He took a deep breath and stopped in front of her door. Being still friends, she shouldn't be surprised to see him. Or he hoped so, at least. Then he cleared his throat and knocked"

Nan...are you there?
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Nan put one of her favorite vase on the table and smiled. She was a gift from Anne few years ago. Then she heard door knocking. She looked at the door happily when she heard Charles' voice.
Please come in my lord, i am here!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:17 pm

"Charles opened the door slowly after he heard Nan's permission to enter. He walked in and smiled once he saw her admiring that vase. He closed the door behind him and bowed"

Nan...I'm happy to see you at court again. I missed you. How are you?

"He asked shrugging a bit, feeling more relaxed noticing her smile"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Nan looked at him with a smiling face. It was so nice to finally see a familiar face. This court has seemed really strange since she came back. She walked through him and kissed him on the cheek and pointed to sofa.
I'm so glad that i finally see someone i know!
She chuckled and walked to sofa and waited him to join.
I missed you too! How are you?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:30 pm

"Charles sighed and smiled as she kissed his cheeks. He watched her sitting on the sofa with her usual grace and joined her smiling"

I find you...very well. This court looks empty without you. And I'm sure that the King and Anne will be happy to see you too. You know...many things changed at court while you were away...

"He said with quite voice, finding himself almost surprised talking with her so friendly, forgetting their past. Her beauty had always an effect on him, but he tried not to show that and kept on smiling"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Nan watched him carefully when he talked about King and Anne. Then she nodded and took a look around her new chambers. She was away from court but she always followed whats been going on in court. Of course there was still lot to figure out. But she was Anne's best friend, it was impossible to not know.

Yes i heard about that stuff. Change is always good. Especially when its necessary.

She said with a big smile and stood up suddenly.

Oh! Im so rude. I forgot to offer you something to drink. What would you like to drink?

She walked to closet and looked at the lots of bottles on the roof. She received many gifts since she's back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:53 pm

"Charles smiled warmly and shook his head"

You couldn't be rude even if you wanted to, Nan. Anyway yes...I'd like some wine, thank you. And...congrats for your new room. It looks like you're in mood of changements too...

"He answered, watching her pouring drink for them. He glanced fastly around room and then leaned his eyes on her again"

Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Nan poured the drinks. She took a goblet of wine to herself and brought another one to Charles. She shrugged slightly and kept smiling
Things change.
She handled the goblet and sat in front of him and looked around the room. This room was completely different from her old room but she liked it. Now she really was feeling like a duchess. One of her servants came into room suddenly. She looked at her frowning
Nicht jetzt Dorota. Kommen mit den anderen Damen
Lady didnt say something just nodded and left in silence.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm

"Charles took the goblet from her hands and nodded meaning Thank you. When one of her ladies entered in the room and he heard Nan answering her in german, he frowned and turned towards her"

What did you say?

"He asked, surprised, almost forgetting that german was her mother tongue"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Nan chuckled and took a sip from the wine. It was so delicious and warm.
She is one of the ladies who is gonna help me get prepared for welcoming feast and unpacking. But she's new. She cant speak English very well and doesnt know stuff a lot.
She said and looked at his surprised face.
Why are you looking me like this?
She smiled curiously.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:41 pm

"Charles stared at her for a little while, without saying a word. Then giggled and shook his head"

I...I was just thinking that I never heard you speaking your mother tongue. Many things changed, yes. But you didn't...suddenly your lady made me remind when you were a lady in waiting just arrived at court from Germany. That's all...

"He gulped and took a sip from his wine"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:47 pm

She laughed slightly and nodded. He was right. Its been really while that she hadnt spoke her mother language. Sometimes she really missed speaking German but she loved speaking English.
Oh someone remembers his youth..
She grinned teasingly and drank from her wine again. She gulped and closed her eyes for a while. She enjoyed the taste.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:52 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow and shrugged smiling"

Well...I have been young too. Maybe I'm a bit older now, but I don't think you dislike that...

"He smiled teasingly and took another sip, waiting for her reaction"

Rather you...you look always beautiful and young. What's your secret? Sometimes I wonder if you are a vampire...

"He teased her"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:58 pm

She was almost repelling the wine after his last sentence. She gulped and looked at her face with big, smiling eyes.
Sorry,what?
She said and laughed loudly. She put the goblet on the table and put her hands together on her lap.
You really think i've never changed at all?
She looked at his face curiously.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:06 pm

"Charles stopped drinking and kept on looking carefully at her face"

Uhm...let me see. Same beautiful brown hairs, same shining eyes...same beautiful and stunning lips...and same irresistible smile. Oh...I forgot same elegant and streamlined figure. So no...I don't think you changed so much, Nan...

"He added trying not to smile but he couldn't"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Nan looked at his face curiously. She was trying to understand what he was really feeling inside. She looked around again.
Interesting. Most people thinks that im changed. Some of them didnt even recognize me i dont know why.
She smiled thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:42 pm

"Charles frowened and smiled at the same time"

Really? Well...you have been away for long time. But many other people remember perfectly about you. They never forgot you, Nan. Like me...

"He didn't mean to add his last words but he did it instinctively. He sighed and looked elsewhere"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Nan looked at his face more curiously but with a smile.
Really Charles? You didnt forget me?
Tried to catch her eyes. It was fun.

Last edited by Nan Saville on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:55 pm

"Charles turned his eyes towards her again and smiled her back"

Do you think it's possible forgetting you, Nan? No...not for me, at least. Oh...but we both have our lives, now. And in spite of this...we're still here, talking like two old friends. Don't you find it...incredible?

"He asked, without removing his eyes from her"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Nan looked him back and nodded.
Absolutely. And you have no idea how it is hard to be a friend with such a handsome man
She grinned and took her eyes from him.Drinking from the wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:43 pm

"He couldn't avoid to giggle after her sentence and bit his lips"

Well...for being sincere, it has always been hard being your friend, Nan. And everytime I tried...I failed. But...if you find it so hard, we can look for a remedy...

"He shrugged and smiled teasingly, amused by her face's expression"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:48 am

Remedy?
She raised her eyebrows and wanted to laugh so bad but she didnt. She really enjoyed the expressions so she kept her curious serious face.
What kind of remedy my lord?
She asked with a desiring curiousty. She looked into his eyes without blinking. She was really wondering what was his answer.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:04 pm

"Charles noticed that she was trying to refrain a laughter and smiled. He just shrugged, looking around room"

Well...there are many remedies when a man and a woman find hard to be friends. Such as...don't be friends at all. Or...being lovers. But none of these two remedies is suitable for us, I think. Don't you think, my lady?

"He asked turning his eyes towards hers. He smiled cause he knew her so very well, that he already could imagine her reaction"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's Chambers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next