The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katerine Tudor's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Francis of Navarre
Henry VIII of England
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 pm

"Thank you." My ladies flutter around me, fussing and fawning as I sit. "I've never seen anyone so openly attack my brother..." Sighing, I take breathes to calm myself after the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:33 pm

Geoffrey brought her a glass of water and sat next to her. He smiled kindly at her ladies. Their presence at the Dowager Queen's side was necessary. Cause it could seem inappropriate for a servant being alone in a room with the King's sister

I understand. But I'm sure that His Majesty will punish that man for talking in such way about Lady Anne, his future wife. Sincerely, I feared a rebellion in the Chapel, so I brought you away. But everything seems calm, now. How do you feel, Your Highness?

He asked with carying and kind voice
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 am

"I feel better now thank you..." Taking a sip of my water, I exhale and soothe myself. "I'm sure his Majesty will deal with the situation as is needed."
I stand from my chair, poised and perfect as the princess I am and the queen I was.
"Thank you for all you have done; it's good to know my family has those who are truly loyal to us."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Geoffrey stood up immediately after her

No need to thank me, Your Highness. You can count on my help and protection in the future too, if needed. And I'll do it with joy. Because I heard about your loss..and I'm very sorry about it. Oh..I'm sorry. Forgive me, my Lady..I'm just a servant and I shouldn't talk about your private life..

He added lowering his voice and his eyes
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:24 pm

Smiling kindly, I nod my head. With Francis' death I held no official position and was Henry's once more.
"There is no need to apologise, my private life is a fact..and people talk about them every day. You have nothing to fear for me."
I sigh. "After all you have done for my family and I today, you may speak freely about all things! You have earned that right. "
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Geoffrey smiled and bowed with his head

Thank you, Your Majesty. You're very kind and generous. Like a true Queen should be. I'm sure you will gain this title again, given that every unmarried King would be honoured taking you as his wife and Queen. You have a noble soul. And I truly mean it, my Lady..

He said looking at her with a kind, sincere smile
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Smiling graciously, I extend my hand towards him. "Thank you; your kind words are gratefully recieved...we shall have to see who his Majesty chooses as my next husband."
Flicking my golden hair over my shoulder, my smile grows warm towards him. "I am in your debt for all you have done today."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:11 am

Geoffrey took her hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. He looked up at her, almost not believing that a so much higher rank lady was talking to him in this way

Your Majesty..I just did my duty. I feel honoured to serve you. You're the most gracious Lady in this court. And this is not a compliment, because I really mean it. Whoever your future husband will be..he will be a lucky man..

He said with a weak tremor in his voice
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:59 pm

"I am touched by your word, I truly am." Smiling, I brighten and feel myself warming...no longer the mourning widow but the person I used to be. The person I was before my marriage...it wasn't fully fledged but it started as a feeling deep within me. "It has been a privilege to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:05 am

Geoffrey noticed that she was finally smiling and smiled her back

The privilege is all mine, my Lady. If you need me, please don't hesitate to call me..

He said bowing with his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katerine Tudor's Bedroom   Katerine Tudor's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katerine Tudor's Bedroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2