The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cecile's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Cecile laid her cloak down, and placed it on her bed. She smiled happily, and sat down on the edge of her bed. "I shall love it here," she said. She smoothed her skirts out, and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Emilie walk along the corridor with her daughter by her side and join her mother's bedroom, knock to the door.

Maman ! it's me and Olympe, can we come in ?
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 am

Cecile gently put her quill down, and lifted up her skirts; as she ran to the door. And, smiled happily as she heard her daughter! She quickly opened the door, and spread her arms out as she hugged her family. "Of course, you may come in," she replied, and waved at them.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Emilie hug her mother back along with Olympe, smiling happily, then she release her softly and enter the room, followed by her little girl, then she ask to Cecile.

How are you today maman ? does your bedroom please you ?

While this time, Olympe jump on the couch and play around it.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 am

"I am perfectly well, my dear," she continued, and touched her daughters hand," And, yes my room pleases me very much. But, enough about me. How are you two doing," she asked, as she crossed her legs. Cecile smiled, and waited for their replies.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Emilie squeeze her mother's hand tenderly.

Oh we both go very well, I am happy to be back at court, I love the quiet and simple life at Eastnor but I did start to miss court's exciting life and also Whitehall palace.

She sat on a armchair by the couch's side and glancing to her daughter, she add.

And Olympe seem happy to be back here too, especially since her father is at court too currently and she has been able to spend a little of time with him yesterday in the garden.

She turn again to her mother and ask her.

What about you ? how do you find english court ? it's very different of french court, isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 am

Cecile smiled at her daughters news. "I am so happy to hear that," she said to Emilie. Cecile liked it here. "Yes. Yes my dear I love it here. Oh, yes the English court is very different to our home court," she replied, chuckling a bit. Cecile then waited for her child's reply.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Emilie nodd to her, leaning her back to the couch's back.

It's indeed very different, but you will see, there is many nice people here, even if it isn't majority, I am sure that you will soon meet new people and make friends and I hope to have the occasion to introduce you to some of my friends.

She glance to her daughter, seeing her lingering on her side on the couch, her thumb in her mouth, she giggle, endeared.

Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:52 am

Cecile looked over at her granddaughter, and smirked. "Are you having fun," she asked, and chuckled. Her eyes moved over to her daughter Emilie, and she nodded. "I know I know. I shall meet new people soon. But, I think meeting some of your friends first.....shall be the best move," she said to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Emilie look at her daughter after her mother question, seeing the little girl smiling to her grandmother without answering, sucking her tongue, laying down her side lazily, she giggle and answer to Cecile at her place.

She seem rather lascive currently ! more in the mood for lingering like a languid queen rather than having fun ! I think she will need a nap this afternoon.

She stroke some locks Olympe's silky cherubic golden blond curls, looking at her with a tender air, then turn again to her mother and she nodd.

Yes indeed, there is many people that I would like you for encounter ... there is princess Mary, his majesty's sister and one of my oldest and best friends, maybe my best friend, she is very kind, affable and loyal person and she would certainly be happy to encounter you ...

Her face take a air a bit saddened as she think to her friend Thomas.

I would also happy to introduce you to the cardinal Wolsey too, he is my best male friend and like a father to me, in more it's for a big part thank to him that we has been reunited ... but very sadly, he had just been banished of court, because of his echec in his majesty's great affair and is leaving. I hope that he will be able to pay us a visit at Eastnor or us where he will live from now on, so you would be able to encounter him.

She reflect.

There is Anne Boleyn too, one of my best and old friends too and really a nice, clever and interesting lady, no matter what hateful people of court can think and tell about her ... but she is very busy currently, for obvious reasonswhen you know about her and the king's great affair, I myself rarely see her, so I think I will not be able to introduce you to her before long, but I hope maybe at one of court's great receptions, we will have the occasion.

As she think to Anne, she realize that she is her daughter's aunt, without knowing that, since she is her father's sister and that recall her that her own mother know nobody of her grandaughter's paternal family and that she would like to encounter the family 'smother, Elizabeth, so she add.

But of course, there is Olympe's other grandmother, Elizabeth, to whom i could introduce you, you told that you want to encounter her and I think it's would be a good things, if you still want it.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 am

Cecile nodded, and listened to her eldest child speak. And, she had a lot to say. What even surprised her....was her own daughter was friends with Anne Boleyn, and Thomas Wosley?! "Oh, my you know a lot of important people, my dear. I would love to meet them all," she said, smiling. And, she lovingly extended her arm out, and rubbed her daughter arm. "Do not be sad, dear. It shall be alright," she said, in a comforting tone. She hated seeing Emilie sad. It made her sad, too.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:35 pm

As Emilie answer her mother, she can see that her mother, even if it's her first time in France, know many of the names of her friends and seem surprised that she know such important people, but in reflecting she isn't so much surprised, her mother had always been very cultured woman who lo keep herself informed of what happening all over this world.

Yes, indeed, I must tell it's really by chance, because I hadn't get friends with them because of what they are at court but of because who they are and of a sincer friendship, but well, when you have spend a long time at court, you get the chance to know many important and interesting people and I do come in journey here regulary for keep the link with them.

She feel comforted as her mother rub her arm while feeling sad for Wolsey.

I hope so, maman, I hope so.

She take her mother's hand and smile softly.

I would be happy to introduce you to all of my friends if we get the opportunity for it. You know, until now none at court know you and I have always feel without roots and I none that people can't imagine the family that I have since our family isn't knowed here and I am very proud to finally have you here with me. I think that we could take advantage of our time here for organizate some interview between you and Olympe's other grandmother, Elizabeth, what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:56 am

It was such a pleasure knowing her daughter had made friends. Really it was. Emilie was a kind hearted person......just like Cecile. And, that made her even more happy...knowing her kindness was passed onto her own children. Cecile looks down; as she watched her daughter gently take her hand into hers, and Cecile listened to Emilie very carefully. And, her announcement made her smile. "Oh, my darling girl," she continued, and smiled widely," that sounds wonderful," she said, happily. Cecile pulled her daughter close, and hugged her. Then she pulled back, and looked at her granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Emilie smile radiantly in hearing her mother's answer to her proposition, still holding her hand.

Really ?!, I am very glad to hear it, ma chère maman, I think that it's would be nice. I can even send her a invitaiton to join us there if it's allright for you.

Emilie hug her mother back tenderly, follow her glance on Olympe and add.

I am sure that this little one would be surprised to see her two grandmothers together !
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 am

She nodded. "Oh, of course. Of course! It would be lovely to meet her. Sweetheart I love you dearly, and your daughter dearly," she continued, and gripped her daughters hand," But, it would be so nice to speak to someone my own age," she said, as she chuckled. Cecile was anxious to meet her granddaughters other grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 pm

She smile in hearing her enthousiast answer and laugh at her words, she turn to her daughter with a falsely offended air, a glint of mischief in her eyes.

Do you have heard it Olympe ? we are too youngs for her !

Olympe look at her intrigued, feeling puzzled as she feel that her mother is jocking, then Emilie turn to her mother and add.

I am very vexed !

She chuckle and add.

Seriously I think that indeed it's would make you some good to spend some time with someone your age and in more it's would be you could be able to create a link between Olympe's two families with Elizabeth. So I am going to write and send the invitation right now, let's hope that she will join us.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:16 am

"Of course! And, it shall be done. Well, hopefully soon," she said, and then chuckled. She had heard so many wonderful things about the Lady Elizabeth. Cecile just had to meet her in person...now! Oh, this was so exciting. Her eyes landed on her daughter, and nodded. "Yes. Yes, I know," Cecile replied. And, she smiled widely, and crosssed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 am

She nodd.

Yes, it's should happen soon. I hope that you two will get well together, so you could be able to spend some time together afterward.

She join the table, write a short invitation and give it to a servent who leave the room fastly, then she join the couch again and sat by her mother's side.

It's done, I think that she will come, let's see if she will join us now or later !

She glance to her daughter, smiling as she see her going down the sofa and start to explorate all around the room curiously, then she turn to her mother again and ask.

Do you miss France and Fontanay castle ?

Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 am

Cecile nodded, and looked at her granddaughter, and then looked at her daughter. "I do miss France. I miss it so very much. And, yes I do miss our family castle," she continued, and rubbed the back of her neck," she replied, to Emilie.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Emilie look at her with a moved air, her eyes feeling with tears.

And me, I have miss our family castle and our family, each day since my departure from France, especially you, until the moment where we has been reunited at Eastnor and I have get to miss it and them more and more with time.

She get up, sat by her mother's side and embracing her, leaning her head to her shoulder, feeling comforted by her presence and wondering how she has been able to remain without her in her life for so long time.
She let a few tears flow along her face, breathing fastly and heavely in her sobs, thinking to Fontanay castle, then she wiper her tears and suggest with a bit husky voice.

What about leaving in journey and return there ? so I could find again my roots and see our family ...

Getting worried, she add.

I am nervous at the idea because I don't really know how they have take all that we have learn to them in the letterswe have send, all the secrets that I have hide for a so long time, even my daughter's existance ...

Her voice broke as she realize it, though she love so much her daughter is so proud of her, but she thinked that her family would never accept them and that she had to renounce to them definitively and that she could live all her life without them in it, she take a deep inspiration for calm herself and continue.

So I don't know at all how they will recieve us, I am feared they would reject me and Olympe, but I do too much want to see them again ... I just hope that they will accept us.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 am

Cecile held her daughter close, and kissed her forehead. "Hush, hush, my dear, it shall be alright. I'm here for you, and you have nothing to worry about You can visit anytime you want," she said, looking down at her daughter. Cecile rubbed her daughter's back, and hummed her a tune. "My sweet, our family shall know about Oylmpe when you feel the time is right. I do not want you to feel pressured....go at your own pace," she said, to her. Cecile hated seeing her Emilie cry.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Emilie hug her mother back tenderly, feeling comforted to be in her arms, she lift her head for look at her eyes, her own eyes a bit reddened and bright from tears.

You think so ? I fear it ... though I want so much to go back there at moments. After all it's where I have grow up and it's our family.

Emilie smile weakly after hearing her mother's tune and wipe her tears off her eyes and reflect after her words.

Well, I think that if I feel so much the envy to return to Fontanay at times it's probably because I feel ready for it ... but I am still very nervous.

She reflect and nodd.

Don't worry, I don't feel pressured. I will maybe wait to feel sure of me about going back there and see them. What is sure is that I want to see again my family, clear up the things and rebuild the links. And I would be so happy to see my Olympe spend time with our family if they do accept her ...

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:42 am

Elizabeth knocked on the door gently, and could hear people in the room. Which, meant everyone was in there. And, that made her happy. She was finally going to meet Emilie's mother.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 am

Emilie De Fontanay wrote:
Emilie hug her mother back tenderly, feeling comforted to be in her arms, she lift her head for look at her eyes, her own eyes a bit reddened and bright from tears.

You think so ? I fear it ... though I want so much to go back there at moments. After all it's where I have grow up and it's our family.

Emilie smile weakly after hearing her mother's tune and wipe her tears off her eyes and reflect after her words.

Well, I think that if I feel so much the envy to return to Fontanay at times it's probably because I feel ready for it ... but I am still very nervous.

She reflect and nodd.

Don't worry, I don't feel pressured. I will maybe wait to feel sure of me about going back there and see them. What is sure is that I want to see again my family, clear up the things and rebuild the links. And I would be so happy to see my Olympe spend time with our family if they do accept her ...

Cecile rubbed her daughters back, and kissed her forehead. "My sweet girl, everything shall be alright," she continued, then gently gripped Emilie's shoulders," Emilie everyone in our family shall love you no matter what you do. And, trust me, my darling, you have nothing to fear," she replied. She knew Emilie was nervous.....but that was normal to be nervous. "Good, good, my dear. And, everyone shall accept her," she said, softly. There, was a sudden knock at the door, and Cecile looked at her maid. And, the maid opened the door, and said," Lady Elizabeth Boleyn is here, my ladies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecile's bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next