The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Inge Bergman's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Inge Bergman's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:35 pm

After helping Inge to her bedroom i looked around it was a nice and pleasant room. So Inge do you need help getting ready for bed. I hope you're babe comes soon i can't imagine carrying a babe around in this heat
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Inge smiled and started walking slowly towards her bed

"Thank you, Your Grace. I can undress by myself. No need that a lady of your rank helps a servant.."

She was going to sat on bed when she felt a pain in her belly. She let out a scream and hold her belly with her hand

"Ahh! My..baby. It's impossible...it's too early. I think the baby is coming.."

She screamed again
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 am

I nodded understanding where she was coming from. Not all of us think or act stuck up we were all born into this world the same way anyway i. .. I was cut off mid sentence as i noticed her waters breaking. I went over and sat on the bed Where is the palace physican Shall i send for one of the cleves i would rather have one of them here
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Inge noticed that she broke waters. She got panic and laid slowly on bed looking scared at Maria

"Call..call a midwife. Or Sybille...or whoever can help me. It hurts.."

She screamed again feeling another contraction. She was now into labour and kept on sweating
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:20 am

I danced happily along to Inge chamber not expecting to see her in Labour I rushed to her side helping Maria placing Inge gently on the bed. "its ok Inge anne told me what to do I just need to have a quick look if that is ok." I lifted up her dress and saw that she was already crowning.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Inge felt relieved as she saw Sybille entering the room. But she couldn't show her joy because of the pain. She parted her legs hearing that Sybille knew what to do

"Sybille..it hurts. Please, help me.."

She whispered breathing and after time she screamed again
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:44 am

"Maria could you go ask for two bowls of water one luke warm the other cold and some towels please also a piece of string and scissors" I rubbed inge hand in a reassuring gesture the room was hot and stuffy so I opened the window and brought some water for inge to drink. "pretty soon you will need to start pushing the baby's head is starting to crown so let's get you more comfortable and take of these corsets, plait your hair and wait for the arrival of your baby. Sit forward inge so I can help or lay on you're side" I asked her in a reassuring voice
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Inge sat on bed slowly with Sybille's help and drank from water. She felt hot and sweated, so she removed her corset as her friend suggested. After leaning her back against pillow, she looked at Sybille

"Thank you..but I feel very scared, Sybille. I fear something can go wrong.."

She felt suddenly another contraction and screamed. She kept on breathing deeply still keeping her legs apart
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:08 pm

I came back with two servants carrying the items sybille had requested and made them tie bits of old cotton to the tops of the bed before letting them leave. Apparently you pull on to the cotton strips when you have the pains they have been using this method since Cleopatra gave birth your babe shall be fine Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Inge looked at them both and she grabbed Sybille's hand. She breated deeply and started pushing strongly

"Ahhhh! Oh my God.."

She shouted. She rested her head on pillow, exhausted. But she knew she should push again. So she leaned her elbows on bed and pushed once more time
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:47 am

'just keep pushing then you're baby will be here' I check and see how she is doing. "just one more big push then the head will be out" I got a towel ready I was glad Maria was here to hold Inge hand.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Inge looked at Sybille. She let out a deep breath and hold more tightly Maria's hand. She pushed again, as strong as she could

"Ahhhhh!"

She screamed loudly. But at the same time she felt her baby leaving slowly her body. She bit her lips and fell exhausted on pillow again
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 am

I heard about Lady Bergmann, poor thing, and I rushed to her bedroom, when I saw her giving birth to her baby, she was screaming, and I was shocked. I have never seen someone giving birth before  

"Sybille is she okay, isn't she losing too much blood?"
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 am

"if you look closely you will see that the head is coming out" I shot a quick look at maria this was all I needed. "tell me princess Valerie who sent you but you're uncle is helping me out with the safety of lady Inge if only all princesses were as nice as you are Valerie! Maybe you could cut the cord when the child is born" I smiled enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Inge saw the Princess entering but she was still screaming. She looked around to see in Maria and Sybille's faces if everything was alright. She pushed once more time and after few seconds she heard crying. It was her baby's voice. Inge rested her head on pillow and looked at them

"What is it?"

She asked but she felt exhausted and her voice was very weak
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:58 pm

I looked at the baby then at Inge this little baby held Inge fate. No one knew what Inge was going to decide to do and no matter what people may think of me I would certainly never turn Inge against others she is her own free person. "you have had a son inge" I cleaned him up and passed him to Inge. "I just have to get some air I trust that princess Valerie and Maria will stay with you I shall not be long"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Inge looked at Sybille smiling happily. She couldn't believe having a son

"A son? Can I hold him?"

She extended her arms longing to keep her creature finally in her arms. Her eyes were wet with tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:17 pm

"Yeah sure I will do" I smiled at her and then I gave a look to Inge,

"Well dear Cousin I happen to have a strong good hearted bloodline" and then when the baby came out I cut the cord
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Smiling I grabbed a muslin blanket and swaddled him. Of course you may inge he is yours after all. Have you thought of any names yet.   I placed him into inge arms
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Inge could finally keep her baby in her arms. Her pain disappeared. She looked at his cute face and she smiled softly

"I'll name him Leonardo. He will be my little Prince and my biggest love on earth.."

She said whispering. She was almost unable to remove her eyes from her little, innocent creature

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:43 pm

"Will you be getting him christened I have been thinking what his last name might be I hope he has your one. I spoke to the king and you and your son are under his protection so no royal not even his half siblings will be able, to take him from you. And if they did king Richard will have them arrested and banned from coming to Bavaria. I do hope you will find or even get some comfort from this knowledge Inge."

I looked on admiring Inge and her son and thought of my unfinished business with the king if Bavaria myself.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:02 am

Inge looked gratefully at Sybille. She smiled

"Have you really talked with the King in my favour, Sybille? I don't know how to thank you. I thank you all of you, for helping me giving birth this sweet creature. He will bring my surname, and I'll raise him like a free boy.."

She took his little hand in hers and kissed it softly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Sybille Sat on the bed next to Inge.

'yes I did talk to the king of Bavaria on your behalf and he is more than happy to protect you. He has no sons and he understands the whole situation I am glad that you have made you're choice to stay. Will he have a middle name'

Sybille stroked his little baby cheek.

'oh Inge unbeknownst to this little Angel he is half royal to a kingdom that doesn't exist he will have such a humble up bringing I cannot wait for anne to see him'
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:55 pm

"Congratulation my Lady" and I went closer and touched the babies' head and with a smile I said "Welcome to the world baby boy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inge Bergman's Bedroom
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next