The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Inge Bergman's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:15 am

Really I would like that very much I miss my family but it is my place to be here at court. A wide smile sprang up onto my face did Inge just say that she had met someone how wonderful. I thought it be best to ask her before jumping to conclusions sometimes your ears had a habbit of hearing what they wanted to. Inge did you just say that you met someone. I sat up bright and alert.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:37 am

Inge smiled, almost embarassed. She shrugged softly

"Oh..yes. I almost forgot. I met a Duke. He is King's cousin, and his name is Daniel Meyer. He is..rather handsome and kind man. But there is nothing between us.."

She smiled rolling her eyes, cause she knew what Maria was thinking
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:27 am

Well never say never Inge if he wasn't a true gentleman then he would of tried something by now! But if you enjoy his company then you don't have to justify yourself to anyone. My words were said in genuine kindness but I was also a dreamer so a part of me hoped that something would bloom between them why not I changed the subject. Guess who I went and visited the other night it was Anne she is finally here in Bavaria she looks very well.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:05 am

Inge was still thinking about Daniel. When Maria's last words made her turn her head suddennly. She smiled

"Anne? Really? Oh I am so happy to hear this. I missed her. She helped me a lot when I arrived at Palace. Is she fine?"

She asked with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:32 pm

I placed a fake smile on my face still in shock from her confession I took my time in answering Inge. Anne is well slightly confused as she thinks that she is to marry Henry Tudor so I assured her that he was to marry Anne Boleyn perhaps this is just some part of williams schemes he has many of then indeed. I gave Inge a helpless expression it felt odd to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:03 am

Inge laughed shooking her head

"Oh you know how Anne is. She lives in fairytales's world. I think she is just scared by the idea of marriage. She never wanted to marry. But I fear she will, one day.."

She rolled her eyes and she lowered her voice, before adding

"Sir Daniel Meyer invited me to a dinner with him. How..should I behave? I mean, should I look elegant, or should I simply act as myself? I feel a bit nervous, Maria.."

She admitted
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:34 am

When I first come to court she kept going on about a local woman who bewitched her and Sybille nursed her back to health. Their Farther is not yet passed and he hasn't choosed a suitor for her yet but John Cleves loves his daughters. A gentle smile appeared on my lips that smile turned bigger when Inge told me her news. Inge that is brilliant the best way for you to act is yourself don't change who you are just be yourself and enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:19 am

Inge smiled. She was thinking about the same thing, indeed

"Yes, I think you're right, Maria. But you see..it has been a long time since a dined alone with a man. He is very charming. But I feel nervous. Men used me in the past. And I don't want this to happen again.."

She confessed hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:05 am

I was still thinking about Anne and her horrified look about marriage somehow she would find a loop hole out of marrying I just knew it. I could understand why Inge was so hesitant to be used was just the most awful feeling ever but it happened to us all at some point in our lives. Inge I know that have been hurt but eventually we have to learn from our mistakes even if they were not our fault. Everything must be done in your own time no one else's. Get to know this man for him before you listern to the mouths of jealous people.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:12 am

Inge nodded after her words. She knew she was right

"Of course. I shall try to be simply myself. And after all he could be even a friend. Who says that he is my soulmate?"

She giggled
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:04 pm

I felt sorry for Inge I wished that she had the confidence to know that any man would be extremely lucky to have her as their wife. What ever maybe from an evening with him just remember that their was a reason he chose you for this meal.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Inge looked at her with curiosity. She never thought about that

"A reason? Oh..maybe you're right, Maria. Sir Daniel is a gentleman, and I really enjoy his company. He is also attractive..but I don't know if he finds me attractive too. Usually men avoid women who already have children.."

She glanced at Leo who was sleeping pacefully
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:06 pm

This need to be little herself was no need to. Inge was stunning she just needed a little more confidence. Well did he make haste after you told him you had a son. Men prefer blondes that is what I think we stand out from the others we don't have the same looks as others.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 am

Inge giggled

"Maybe men prefer blondes, but they end to marry brunettes. Anyway I just wish to enjoy this moment. Thank you for your support, Maria. You're a true friend.."

She said sincerely touching her hand
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:15 pm

No one had ever bestowed such kind words upon me before I was very touched. Thank you Inge no one has ever said such nice things to me before. I guess no one has ever really given me am actual chance to get to know me.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:03 am

Inge smiled warmly and she rubbed softly her arm

"Oh you have no need to thank me, Maria. Since I am here at Palace, I have found a family in you and in Cleves's sisters. And I know that my son will grow up surrounded by much love, even if he has not a father.."

She said glancing at little Leo sleeping pacefully in his bed
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:44 am

I never got to see my family before it was like they had left me here and gone to focus on more important things. Yes and it's daunting to marry into the Cleves family. I laugh about my table manners not being up to their mothers standards. It's such a peculiar thing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 am

Inge smiled shrugging a bit

"I think you're right, Maria. But you are very important here. For all of us. Even for the King, I guess. You're promised to William of Cleves since childhood, and even if you don't have deep feelings for him yet, you spread love advices to everyone. Including me. You're an amazing woman, Maria.."

She said with sincere voice and smiling friendly
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:46 am

For me it is much more easier to spread love to live a happy life. I have met William he is much more of a protector when it comes to people. I don't think I had spent so much time with Inge since she gave birth. A thought came to my mind. I know I could do your hair for your night with this mysterious man.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:04 am

Inge looked at her with surprise and smiled

"My hairs..really? Oh Maria..it would be so nice of you. I always take care of my hairs by myself..so I don't want to disturb you. Anyway..what do you suggest?"

She asked excitedly, touching her own blonde hairs and looking curiously at them
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:54 am

I felt in my element discussing hair features I used to decorate my brothers' hair when they were asleep. Trust me I would love to. Now would you like your hair swept up from your face. We could do a number of plaits. Oh do you know what is even better I can lend you a gown of mine it's golden. I clasped her hands excitedly growing even more excited for Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:10 am

Inge smiled excitedly

"Ohh..it would be great, Maria. Thank you. My hairs swept up would be nice. Oh I am totally in your hands, I trust you. I feel so nervous, that I could even wear two shoes of different colors.."

She giggled, feeling very grateful towards Maria for her help. She was acting like a sister and she loved that
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:33 am

I once did that I tried to experiment with the different variety if colours. A French lady came in passing and I was so in awe of her clothes that I tried to copy her I was only 7. I began combing Inge hair it was lovely and thick hair a hazel brown colour at the top with blonde streaks at the bottom. Inge would you like a braid plaited at the front of your head going all the way around.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Inge sat in front of the mirror, excited like she was a little girl. She was now complitely in Maria's hands and she trusted her fully

"Oh..it would be perfect, Maria. I don't want to look like a noble woman..but I am sure that I will be completely different after this.."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:38 am

That you shall I often wonder if not being born into the family I am that maybe I would end up as a stylist in France their fashion never dries out and is constantly on the move. Inge had naturally weak curls at the end length of her hair. It was a mousey brown but changed to a stronger blonde in the summer. I started to plait the front of her hair wish went to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inge Bergman's Bedroom
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next