The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Floral Beauty

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Floral Beauty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Thomas suddenly felt a momentary pang of despair... had he said or done anything to suggest he merely viewed her as a "passing fancy"? As Sienna sidled up to him, her body pressed warmly against his own, under the stirring canopy of stars and moonlight, his desire begins to stir. His fingertips reaching up to nervously touch the silken skin of her bare shoulders. Taking her in his hands, Thomas gently draws her toward him in loving embrace.

"No Sienna, my darling, for me~for us~this night is only the beginning... I pledge to you this...though autumn may turn to winter and winter to spring, I shall love you but once... and that shall be always...I do not usually accompany my father, as I loathe travel, yet I would not give a moment's hesitation to sail the channel just to be in your arms" Thomas smiles, the thought delighting him. "We must make it so". He reaches around her and plucks up the chalice filled with Claret and lifts it up to Sienna's lips.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Staying within his embrace his words soften sienna.
Thomas you speak of love with such passion I have never met a man with such passion as you. I have no plans to travel back to France I thought we could send your farther their
Her body was on alert as he ran his fingers over here skin a sigh of pleasure released drinking from the chalice sienna placed her hand on his leg for support. She giggled as droplets of the velvet colored claret were running down her chest.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:55 pm

"The truth be told, I have never felt this passionate about anyone nor anything in my life until... until the day mine eyes set upon you, my sweet Sienna... Verily shall I discern from father when next he is to leave England... perchance then, my dearest, we may see each other again... of course until that moment I shall write~"

Thomas' words are cut off by the breath taken from him as her vivacious giggle tickles his ear and his eye captures the spilled droplet of rich claret slowly, sensually flowing down the surface her fair, heaving breast and disappear within her cleavage.

Catching his breath, his heart again beating quickly and the flames of arousal rising higher, hotter down below, Thomas looks deeply into Sienna's eyes and without looking down, brings his fingertip to the rivulet of claret upon the hot skin of her breast and slowly runs it upward, collecting the Claret upon it. He takes the shimmering, dark droplet sitting there upon the flat of his fingertip and smiles at her as he brings it up to Sienna's lips.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Sienna looked at him as he run the droplets of claret upon thine lips gently running my tongue over the tip of his finger.
Mmm and know you are stuck in a state of plain desire which heatens the very core of your blood filled body.
Bringing my face as close to his our noses nearly touching she let a sentimental note leave her voice as she said her next words
You are the first to ever show real love to me
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:30 pm

The touch of Sienna's warm wet tongue upon his sensitive fingertip only served to make the restraint of his passion unbearable whilst her words spoken softly strike Thomas deep within his soul. He nuzzles her hair, it's fragrance delighting his senses, and says hushed into her ear; "Never have I imagined in my wildest dreams I could feel this way about anyone, the way I feel about you, Sienna... love such as this is something new to me and... and so unexpected... yet I know now what love is...  and whom 'tis I truly do love... you and only you, sweet Sienna".

Thomas' hands glide slowly up her slender arms, as his eager lips delicately pepper her bare neck and shoulder with soft kisses.   "Sienna... dear, lovely Sienna... your very name upon my tongue inspires me with such desire, I cannot... dare not..." he whispers as his hands find their way to her fair, generous bosom bursting from her bodice, yielding to his gentle touch as he cups and caresses them.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:56 am

Sienna laid back watching the star's as her body was being loved again
Take my back unto thy chamber where we can connect our passion for one another and spend it on pure radiant bliss
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:37 am

Hearing her words Thomas' fevered desire is momentarily cooled. "That would be heaven my love" he says breathless, suddenly feeling an odd awkward sensation, as though he had just snapped out of a beautiful dream, yet knowing the dream was real and that this was actually happening. Exhilarated by Sienna's warm, lithe body still pressed against his own in the cool night air, Thomas reaches down and drinks some of the remaining Claret in the chalice, before offering it to her.

"We shall have to gather all of this up first... I'll have to think of a clever way that no one may see us entering nor leaving my quarters... the last thing I wish to do is to have this be the cause of any unpleasantness for either of us".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 am

If my little dove is not ready than their will be many more moons for us both
Turning around sienna allowed him to pour the rest of the claret for her
We can lay here within each others arms and acquaint ourselves with one another if you are that worried what the gossips of this court shall say their is a vicar we could beseech
She said playfully
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:24 am

Thomas shifts his body around so that he is now facing her. He reaches out and traces a line with the back of his hand slowly down her warm cheek and jawline, to her pretty chin. "I care not what the gossips nor anyone else may say, for all they need do is ask and I shall verily tell them plain that I, Thomas Culpepper, am madly and hopelessly in love with Mademoiselle Sienna Rousseau"

He looks about and stretching his legs, rises to his feet. The grey, moonlit garden around them suddenly seems cold and the night wind begins to whip and shriek. Thomas reaches out his hand.

"Come, Sienna my darling... we may come back and collect the picnic items in the morning... come with me now".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 am

Sienna could not help but blush lovingly at his words always welcomed with love
And you are very much mine Thomas I'd rather lock you up and keep you to myself would that be greedy of me?
Watching him stand she gazed at his silhouette, excitement flooding through out her as she wondered where he was taking her with her eyes firmly fixed on his as she arose the only sound she could hear was his breath
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:58 pm

William had his chamber back after his return to court. Now, little by little, he wanted to see again all places around the Palace. Arrived in the garden, he was walking slowly glancing around with attention and surprise, trying to remember old times
Back to top Go down
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:05 am

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor walked the garden as she bumped into someone."Oh I am so sorry sir."She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:34 am

William turned his head, just in time to see a young lady. He smiled indulgently

That's alright, my lady. I haven't seen you neither. William Pennington, at Brandon's family's service. To serve you..

He bowed
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 1:13 am

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks at him."I am Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Duchess of Richmond."She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 4:00 pm

A surprised expression came on William's face as he heard her name

Tudor? Are you..relative to King? One of his nieces, perhaps? Forgive my curiosity..

He added immediately, wondering why he never heard her name at court
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:28 pm

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks at him."I am his daughter."She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 10:17 am

William felt even more surprised in hearing her answer. He had no idea that the King had another daughter

Ohh..I see. Forgive me, my lady. I was not aware about that. Are you here to see your father, then?

He asked, wondering in his mind who her mother was. But he daren't ask
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 2:05 am

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks at him."I am living at court."She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 4:49 pm

William nodded, simply and with a kind smile on his face

That's weird. I never saw you at court, before. You know, I have spent long time away from court as well. Maybe you were here while I was away..

He explained with his typical warm voice
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 2:26 am

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks at him."Maybe."She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 3:46 pm

William looked at the young lady in front of him and smiled. She looked rather shy. After a deep breath and glancing around garden, he addressed his attention to her again

Would you mind a walk around garden in my company, my lady?

He suggested, offering her his am
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:49 pm

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks at him and took his arm."I would like that."She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 pm

William waited for her approval. So he kept on walking at her side with slow steps

It's courious thinking about my lack of knowledge about King's family. Is your mother at court as well? If I'm allowed to ask, my lady..

His face turned towards her with a curious but respectful expression
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks at him and took his arm."She was in France last I heard."She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 am

William just nodded while hearing her words

I understand. I suppose you have already met King's new wife, Lady Anne Boleyn..

He asked almost absently looking around. He didn't want people notice his interest in his enemy's family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floral Beauty
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next