The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:16 am

Still angry Isabella waited for Richard contemplating she had no reason to replace his barren wife and Bavaria was weak because it had no heir to it's throne . After her rose scented bath she continued to wait for him this was something she had longed for it had felt like a century's wait to be in the arms of the man she would rather marry.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Later in the night, Richard came to Isabella's chamber. Looking carefully around, he knocked at the door

Isabella...it's me. Please, open the door..

He whispered
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:30 am

"Richard you came"

Isabella shut the door and embraced him his warm scent was enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Richard embraced her back as she came to open the door. He stepped into room with her and kissed passionately her lips

Had you doubts? I missed you, Isabella. Even if for just few hours. I desire you, and anyone can take you away from me, this time..

He whispered holding her beautiful body in his arms
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:38 pm

"No of course not whatever happens I only just want to be in your arms only letting time consume us."

Isabella kissed him relaxing her body against his as she melted in the feel of his lips gently running her tongue over the tips of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Richard wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her with passion, trying to lower slowly her gown from her shoulders

You will finally be mine, Isabella. Anyone can stop us..

He took her suddenly in his arms and put her softly on bed. Without stop kissing her, he started unlacing his doublet
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Isabella kissed him back with the same passion undoing his shirts

"If I carry your bastard what would happen. You need an heir with german blood"

Undoing all her clothes Isabella lay under the ray of the moon
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Richard unlaced her corset and covered her with his body. He kissed her passionately, longing to join his body with hers

It will be my child, our passion's fruit..

He said among moans brushing his lips against her neck

Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:05 am

Isabella wrapped her fingers with his fingers she could feel him and parted her legs a little for him lifting his chin

"Richard listern if I had your child their would be a war from your own blood you must allow Charles hasburg to help you as he has the entire loyalties of spain which is enough to keep Bavaria safe. Above all be gentle but passionate"

With her lips pressed against his Isabella waited with impatient moans wanting to feel him make love to her
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Richard put himself between her parted legs and unlaced his breeches. He wanted her strongly and never stopped kissing her neck and breasts whileshe was talking

Don't talk about politics, now. We have time for that. This is our moment, Isabella. Just enjoy it..

He sighed and with a deep moan he pushed his hardness inside her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Isabella gasped feeling as if a hot rod iron had pierced through her. Relaxing Isabella kissed him moving her tongue with his. Once the pain had gone the pleasure kicked started seeping through her veins thrusting against his hips

"Richard"

She moaned her nails dug deep within his back
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Richard heard her moaning of pleasure but also of pain. He pushed as softly as he could meeting her lips. His tongue finally mer hers and his hands were finally exploring her naked body
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Isabella wondered why he was being so soft with her she was not a china doll. With her body being softly teased she moved her lips down his neck licking every drop of sweat that his body was giving off joining her hands with his she stared him straight in the eye's so he could see how happy and how much she loved him. Wrapping her legs around his feet and raising her hands above her head Isabella groaned moaning his name as she lifted her body off the bed moving up and down his manhood her whole body prickly and screaming pleasure
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Richard kept on pushing harder and deeper. He could see passion and desire into her eyes. He thrusted hardly until his lips met hers and bit them hungrily. A shiver of pleasure crossed his back while thrusting his manhood inside her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Isabella wrapped herself around him the intensity of his manhood sent her on the edge of an orgasm every time he moved within her each new thrust was like a cut to her very soul connecting them together his name was rolling out of her louder and louder she wanted her lion of a king to know he was pleasing her in all the right way
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Richard's excitement was growing at every moan of her. He moaned with her while thrusting his manhood deeper, again and again. He licked her lips with pleasure and cupped her perfect breasts in his hands
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:03 pm

"Harder Richard"

Isabella pushed her head into the pillow relaxing her arms and legs as the immense pleasure rushed throughout my body she could feel herself about to reach breaking point pushing her tongue into his mouth giving in to him and the pleasure
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Richard moved himself inside her enjoying the pleasure ther were giving each other. He moaned louder. His hands squeezed tight her breasts and he felt burning at every inch. His tongue met hers and smiled, excited by her moans
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Isabella moaned out loud as he moved deep inside of her, making her clench the sheets with her hands on both sides.

"Oh my King... "

Isabella screamed She felt her body shiver from passion and she gently scratched his back with her fingernails. He moved now a bit slower inside of her which only drove her even more mad. She screamed out loud not caring if the whole state could hear here as she reached her heights.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Richard pushed again and now he was so close to reach his climax. Closing his eyes, he felt his seed spreading inside her and moaned loudly. Her warm mouth joined his again while his hands were still teasing and squeezing her breasts
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Isabella had a massive smile on her face

"I hope I can give you a child Richard I don't want to be your queen either just to be with you for awhile "
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Richard moaned as he felt he was realising his seed in her. His hands still on her breasts, and her legs still tightly wrapped around him, he kissed her deeply after hearing her words

Give me a child, Isabella. No matter what..

He whispered pushing once more time his manhood inside her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Isabella smiled bringing her lips to his lips her breasts pressed against him moaning with passion from within His waist between her thighs, and the hard thrusts her hands running gently down his back as her hips thrust back matching him stroke for stroke. She'd never felt this alive before, there was something special about him, something that she could not understand. But in a way she really didn't want to figure it out. The only thing that mattered was that she was with him.

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Richard moaned her name and kissed her back with the same passion. His beard brushed softly on her chin and cheeks. He thrusted one more time, and once reached fully his climax, he rolled on his back. His breath was hard and fast but he was smiling, feeling pleased and happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next