The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+2
Elena Salvatore
Katherine of Aragon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Royal Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:15 am

Thomas pressed his thumb against her chin and gave her a small smile, "Well my sister Elizabeth is going to wed soon and I would like to present you to my family at that time, I just know they won't accept nor understand my love for you." He said thinking perhaps his mother would be the only one to understand.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:37 am

Catherine was still looking in his bright eyes while she listened to him.

You mean they wouldn't accept me and your love for me, since I'm commoner.

She said the words he left out. She knew her status would be a problem. After all he was a Seymour, and she was nothing
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:33 am

Thomas wrapped her in his arms and kissed her cheek. "How about we not worry about that just yet, my family can be very accepting.....sometimes. For instance his majesty is courting that Anne Boleyn woman and she is.." I paused and knew the Boleyn's did have royal connections. "All you need to know is that I love you, and nothing else matters." He said and kissed her lips, hoping his family wouldn't real her in their scheming ways.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Catherine sighed softly with a smile when she felt cool lips on her face and she snuggled closer as she felt his arms wrap around her. Being in his arms was like finding her place in life. It felt like nothing else she had ever experienced. She felt like this was home. But a home she never truly experienced.

Not a commoner.

She finished his sentence for him.  She loved Thomas and was hoping, with all the fervor of nature too often swept by hopes and despair's, that his family would love her and she them.

And I love you with my whole heart.

She kissed him back more fully, letting her mind be free for those few moments.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Thomas cupped her face and looked her straight in the eyes "No matter what anyone thinks, including my family, I love you and I am going to marry you that will never change you hear me." He said profoundly.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:00 am

Catherine sighed, looking back into his eyes, giving a small nod in understanding.

I do... And no matter what happens at the wedding, I'll still love you. That would never change.

She said, hoping his family would accept her, but that was more a dream.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 11:50 am

Stepping out of the door, the cold wind hits my face but my warm fur keeps the rest of me warm I hold the fur closer to as I walk beside my cousin.
You must find winter here in England very cold dear cousin. When winter comes I often miss home.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Juana stood beside her cousin, wearing the furs of her own to keep herself warm during the winter, her own lily white skin was like the snow and she looked at her cousin and smiled warmly "yes your majesty but I do not see snow often even within Naples or that of Taranto, I must say it is beautiful here" she spoke standing there "it is colder here but your home is magnificent." she told her

Hearing her speak of Spain she giggles and nods "Spain it is beautiful. I pray one day you will return to Spain" she told her once more "maybe one day you will come to Italy, I would welcome you cousin"
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:22 pm

I smiled as Juana spoke of snow, I had never seen snow until I came to England and the first time I saw it I felt like a child.
Thank you cousin That is True England is very beautiful in winter, I love how the ice turns everything to a crystal appearance. You should walk by the lakes in the winter It is amazing to see them frozen and you can see the reeds frozen underneath.
I smiled as I thought of Spain.
The sad thing is I love Spain with all my heart but here is home and has been for a very long time now, I would not want to be anywhere else, I am needed here and I will fight to remain the Queen of England.

I look to my cousin as we walk, I admire her fur. I have never been to Italy, I should like to see it one day.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Juana stood there, so much had happened in Italy before and she stood there with her cousin, looking at her she nodded "Italy is beautiful especially fair Naples, I would not wish to call any other home unless such things was desired of me. England has become your home, as you will always be it's true Queen, " she spoke honestly glancing at the ground then back at her "his majesty he had found another but the pope sees her as a common whore, speaks that why doesn't the King just get rid of this Boleyn" she spoke bluntly

"Surely their is something that can be done to push his majesty back to your bed and to banish this Boleyn's for their manipulations towards his majesty, their greed and determination for power among the Kingdom" she spoke once more "or a way to have her willingly leave" she spoke but it wouldn't be a easy task, Juana had powerful people behind her and she looked at the Queen "as long as I live I will support or see no other as Queen of England, you will always be Queen, the King will see and realise his mistakes when he no longer has Spain at his backside and our family" she spoke bluntly turning towards the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:08 pm

I listened as she spoke of Naple's and when she said the name Boleyn My faced changed to anger I stood more taller. She does not love him like I do Juana, she has bewitched him with her spell, I do so wish he could see this is all for power and not love.
I take Juana's hands in mine. Your support is most kind and much needed It keeps me going when the sad thoughts run through my mind.
I looked around my garden and slowly starting walking, It was days like these I missed Mary.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:27 pm

Juana stood there, hearing her cousin speak those words of Anne Boleyn she nodded and soon her hands were in her own, soon she nodded and looked at the Queen "manipulations go a long way, especially with one who has beauty to bewitch another, it is a shame he had left but I will support you always, if their is anything you need all you need to do is ask" she spoke honestly to her, she knew the pain and understood what the Queen felt and hoped one day her pain would end

Walking with the Queen "Your majesty must be a good mother, I wish I knew mine as well as the lady Mary knew yourself." she told her "you see my mother had been forced to abandon my brother Rodrigo and I, we never knew her well. She married Alfonso II d'Este, duke of Ferrara, Modena and Reggio and never returned to us, we were raised by that of the family of my father after his death. I never knew a mother's love but I am grateful to know my family is here for me" she commented truthfully and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:24 am

Thank you, I pray all will be well and soon and that the witchcraft will be broken, I will do as the king wishes so he does not take back his love for our daughter, but I will not back down in anyway to her.
I listerned as Juana spoke about her mother, My heart felt sad for her as a mothers love was more important then anything.Is your mother still alive? I asked looking at Juana, hoping I was not upsetting her more by talking about her mother.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Juana stood with the Queen walking in the gardens, hearing her speak and listened intently to her words, she hoped the king of England would return to her cousin his wife. Once the Queen mentioned the questions of her mother Juana shook her head "I know not of her, if she is alive or doing well, or if she is dying. I know not of my mother as no one speaks of her or that of my family the Borgia. The only things I've been told of was their wickedness and cruelty to others, the murders within the walls of the vatican and the many scandals." she told her while looking ahead and turned towards her facing her "my mother the only thing told to me was when I was but a child she was treated cruelly by her husband's family, only upon the death of his holiness did they treat her better, she attempted to reach out to her children Rodrigo and I but it was forbidden. She would never see us again on orders of that family" she confessed

"Sancia of Aragon took my brothers Giovanni and Rodrigo along with myself in her care, I was only 2 years of age nearly 3 and she felt uneasy that I witnessed finding my father in his bed murdered, I do remember my father, he was very kind to me" she told her but she missed her father Alfonso of Aragon greatly, she remembered him and his love for his children. "I am sure the pain of my father's death was painful enough for my mother but to have her children ripped from her arms I cannot imagine the pain and anguish she felt".
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:30 am

My poor lady, you and your family have been through so much I do so wish that one day you may reunite with your mother.
Tis true when you child has been taken from you that Is the worst pain and you never heal, but I am sure you are a good mother to your children.
Looking around as we walk I tell Juana a little about Mary so I could take take her sadness away for just a moment.
My daughter Mary can play the flute and she can speak perfect Spanish to my delight, I hope one day the crown will pass down to her. she is very kind and loving and will make a great Queen.
I had wished Juana could meet Mary but It has been so many months and I have not heard from her, why has Henry done this to me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Elena hurriedly caught up with her majesty and her relatives. As she breathed she could see her own condensation coming of her mouth against the chilly spring air.

Your Majesty.

Elena gasped trying to catch her breath corsets were not made for running.

A gentleman came to your bedchamber and asked to see you alone. He is still waiting their for you.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:56 pm

I heard footsteps softly running, I turned to see Lady Elena running up to me, she looked out of breath and then she spoke about a gentleman had came into my chambers, That took me by surprise for a vistor just to turn up unless it was important.
Thank you Lady Elena, would you please acompany me back to my chambers.

I turn to Juana. Please excuse me I have some business to attend to, Please look around the gardens or make your self comfortable in your chambers and we will meet for dinner, I will send one of my ladies.
I slowly take my leave while thinking whom was in my chambers.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:09 am

Juana listened to the Queen speaking with her and she nodded "it wasn't easy, imprisonment with my brothers and the rest of my family when that vile della Rovere became pope, he ensnared my family and myself imprisoned in such a dark room, my uncle Cesare died upon the battle field, but my mother would have my brothers and I released from there but we would be the very few who would survive the imprisonment by the pope of Rome's orders, my brothers Giovanni and Rodrigo along with myself then began to reside with that of my fathers family." she told the Queen

Turning to her she listened to her speak of her mother and smiled "your daughter sounds wonderful, I too was well educated, but my grandfathers especially Ferdinand I of Naples was a tyrant, his son Alfonso II of Naples was no better, I suppose it runs in the family." Juana giggles a bit "my grandfather Ferdinand, he loved his games, I am sure that is why many feared stepping into Naples while he was King, the man wasn't one to anger" she told the Queen remembering much told to her of her great grandfather the late King of Naples, putting all that aside she turned to her cousin "I have never been to Spain, I lived so many years in Taranto quite often, I do enjoy it's gardens they are very peaceful." she told her "the lady Mary, she must be a beauty beyond compare your majesty, you must be fiercely proud of her. I do love my children, Ines she grows strongly and knows spanish herself, she learns so quickly" she commented again and giggles "she does keep my husband often on his feet" she smiled and laughs watching her daughter play with the fountains waters curiously. Soon she saw her cousins Lady in Waiting rush to the Queen's side, the young Princess stood there glancing at the women rushing to them both notifying them that a guest was there to see the Queen "Is such guests suppose to be announced before hand, what is so important that my cousin must be rushed away so urgently" Juana spoke bluntly, but she knew she must let the Queen tend to the duties of her guest "Your majesty my cousin I will wait for your return, If you need me I will be here" she told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2