The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Path By the River Thames

Go down 
+3
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Mary Boleyn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Path By the River Thames - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Cesare smiled-she looked different than how she looked before.

"Hello...I find you much changed Alfonsina. Do my eyes deceive me?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 pm

She smiled and looked down.

"What kind of changes do you see , Cesare?"
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:45 pm

He smiled and started to walk with her, offering her kindly an arm to hold onto.

"Hm...,"he looked at her for a moment,"You seem ...happier and your skin...it glows. Do I speak wrongly?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 pm

She smiled and took his arm. They started walking.

"It is not obvious because it's too early. But I can be with child."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Cesare stopped and looked at her, he glanced at her belly but she was right, it was not noticeable at all. He smiled,"...And are you glad of it...is your husband glad of your condition?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:54 pm

"Yes , He is very happy."

She nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm

"Good...tell me more of your husband. Does he treat you kind?"

He asked her curiously and they began to walk again. He enjoyed the walk with his sister.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

She started talking with her smile.

"Yes , he treats me very well. He is so kind,polite,modest and he loves me very much."

Then she added.

"Do you have any lover or wife ?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

He shook his head and smiled,"No...well...a few in Genoa but nothing serious,"he laughed teasingly.

He then added playfully,"How long did it take you to get used to this English weather!"

He loved the snow-he had never seen it before...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 pm

"Maybe you can find here some too."

She winked and smiled.

"A couple of weeks I guess. I spent all of these weeks outside. That was helpful too."

She added teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:44 pm

He laughed,"Do you think you will ever return to Genoa, sister...or are you content here in court. Now you are with child do you think you will raise the child in England or at home?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:59 pm

She stopped smiling. Because this topic always made her confused.

"I don't know brother.. It's a little confusing topic. But I miss my Genoa,my home.. All i know is i am not permanent at court."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm

He noticed she frowned and he sighed,"...and your husband? He supports this?"

He then added,"What I mean is do you think he would want to live in Genoa?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:21 pm

She sighed.

"We haven't talked about it yet. I don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 pm

"Perhaps you should Alfonsina...after all if he is all you said he is I am sure he would understand. What would you do if he refused...if he said he would not go?"

Cesare wondered if he husband would move-usually he would expect a man to refuse nut he seems kind. He hoped he would respect his sisters wishes...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

She thought for a while. She didn't think what would she do if he said no. She shook her head.

"Believe I will talk to this situation with him. But I don't know what would i do if he said no.. What should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:28 pm

"As a man...I would say that as his wife you should do his bidding,"he then sighed and smiled a little,"But as your brother I would say you should try to persuade him to support you..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Was it still there? She had to find out. Right here, right now.She took her gown and put on quickly. She looked outside from window for the last time before she left . It seemed quite cold. It was hard to leave her warm room but she had to go. She needed to see.

While she was leaving castle and walking downstairs she noticed some servants giving her strange looks.She glanced them but didnt mind. She has been always used to that kinda things.She kept on walking river side. It has been 3 years. Was it really possible to find it still there. Had no idea.But had to see. After 10 minutes she was almost there.She took her hands under her gown. She was getting colder and sun seemed determined about not to show up.

She heard some voices. These were a man and woman's voices. They were talking. Was it a private conversation? She was not sure. She couldnt hear them well. She didnt know what were they talking about.She didnt care and kept on walking along river side. She didnt know they could see her or not. She just kept on walking along river. Trying to find something in desperate.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:47 pm

She smiled while looking down.

"I think I will decide it when I will tell this situation to Edward."

Then she saw a woman who was walking fast. She couldn't see who she was.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:51 pm

"I am sure he will understand,"he glanced up at the woman Alfonsina looked at.

"So tell me sister a little more of when you were being brought up in Genoa..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:57 am

picking up my skirts i run from the palace, run along the river fast as i can eaching a slope i run down to the water smiling as i go
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Emilie take a walk by the Thames side, she savour the new softness of the air after many weeks of coldness and the warm stroke of the sun on her skin that lighten vivid golden glints in her long curls.
It's very calm at this hour of the day, she hear only the barely audible murmur of the river, smiling, she feel peaceful and getting dreamy, her slender body advance slowly along the path, making rustle the delicate silk of her dress that disappear under her large vevet coat , as animated by its own willing while her mind is flying far away from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 pm

walkiing along the path clearing my mind before i return to Anna and my duties i have missed her very much
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Norfolk took a stroll to clear his mind. He thought back at the trial and grinned at the memory of Wolsey, unable to manage things in the advantage of the king. Another nail to his coffin.
Meanwhile he was bored. He was a man of action and besides the trial there was not much action nowadays. In the far he noticed a lady, walking all alone. He grinned and walked faster to catch up with her.
Good day, milady, just taking a walk all by yourself?
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Lost in hear thought, Emilie shiver in hearing a male someone voice in her back, she return and see that it's to her that he talk, she recognize Thomas Howard, her daugther's father George's oncle and so her daughter's grandoncle and also her dear friend Wolsey's worse ennemy.
She have cross him around court many time and know him only from his reputation of rather formidable man, she remain deconcerted for a while, surprised that a man who seem to be taken in important affairs care of talking with her, then she bow to him and answer politely.

Good day, your grace.

She smile shyly.

Yes, I do like to take walk alone sometimes.

She look at him and realize that she should introduce herself.

I know you by sight, you are Thomas Howard, the duke of Norfolk and my friend Anne Boleyn's oncle, aren't you ?, but I don't think that you know who I am, I am the countess Emilie De Fontanay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path By the River Thames   Path By the River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path By the River Thames
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next