The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dungeons

Go down 
+4
Anne Boleyn
Charles Brandon
William Brereton
Eustace Chapuys
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 10:40 pm

*Thomas watched the ceremony happy and is thinking about the marriage of Anne and King Henry. Thomas was also worried about whether Anne will help our daughters have a good match to a handsome match to a gentleman or royal. *
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:24 pm

I turn quickly and see my wife thinking.

"Elizabeth what are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cranmer
Archbishop of Canterbury
Thomas Cranmer

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:11 pm

Great and do you lady Anne take his majesty king Henry to be your husband.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 5:26 pm

*looks at Thomas and smile* I am wondering about Anne. Would she make a good queen. Will she be able to help our daughters in finding a suitable match for them. I hope so my Love. *softly kiss you*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 12:07 pm

She will be a good quern Elizabeth trust me and our daughters will have great husbands.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 pm

Anne was watching Master Cranmer. She was waiting this question for a long time. She smiled

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Yes.. I do!"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:31 pm

I am pleased for you Anne you will make a wonderful queen.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cranmer
Archbishop of Canterbury
Thomas Cranmer

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:34 pm

I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:32 pm

* Looking at the gathering and my loving husband, I smiled at the blushing bride and happy husband* Thomas our niece has finally married to Henry, our king. Thomas she is married are you not happy for her. *I curtsy to them both* Your Majesties I am very happy for you both. I know that you will both be happy and married for a long time. *I came up to my niece and whispered to her make him happy it is what your uncle would like and I know that you too as well and kissed her cheek.* Know that I love you dearly sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 6:08 pm

After Master Cranmer declared them man and wife, he looked at Anne and smiled happily. She was now finally his wife and his Queen to be

Anne..my love. Are you happy?

He whispered before leaning towards her and kissing softly her lips

Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:06 pm

I was glad when the Archbishop declared them husband and wife I saw a gleam on their faces. The King was excited to have Anne as his wife finally and Anne has been waiting for this day to happen for a long time and this days happened. My husband looked at them and he had look on his face as he did on our wedding day. He was so happy and I am glad too.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 4:39 pm

I could not believe it had finally happened Anne was married to the king and now I was a member of the Royal Family.
I walk over to the king and my niece.
"I congratulate you on your marriage to my niece sire. I hope you are happy together and I will do all I can as a Royal Duke to serve you and queen Anne."
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 4:05 pm

*Though I was happy for Anne, I look to Thomas and whisper* Now are you happy that your niece who is in the queen. Something you have wanted this for a long time. You have coveted this marriage for her to get into the royal family. Are you finally happy for this long time wish. I love you my husband but this is something that you should not have pushed it so much for our nieces. * I turned to face him and touch his face.*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:29 am

My dear wife. I have not pushed this that much all I wanted was to see My niece happy and she shall soon be a queen and then I will be close to her for her reign. I love you my dear wife and I hope you are happy.
I kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:16 pm

*I kiss my husband as he kisses me* Yes my love I am very happy but I am with you with anything you do but I ask why was it so important that we are close to the royal family. We are wealthy and of special standing why this my love. *looking into his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 12:13 pm

It has always been my families ambition to see one of the family on the throne and now we are more wealthy. I can buy you lavish jewels and houses.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 pm

My love I don't need those things I want you. I love you and for us to be in the royal family is no concern of mine. I am happy where we were. This is your dream not mine. I want us to be happy and being close to the throne is going to make me happy. Just being with you and our girls make me happy, my darling, now that you have what you want are you really going to be happy. Will be able to get as close to Anne without being invited like the King does.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Of course I can get close to her. I love you too. Come the ceremony has finished let's return to my chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dungeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2