The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+6
Sybille of Cleves
Beatrice of Portugal
Valerie Meyer
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Inge Bergmann
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Easter Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Jane Renner wrote:
Jane took her seat at a table that was empty. She looked around at everyone she was new to court so she didn't know anyone here.

"Yes, I think this is a good idea. It would be my pleasure." I said bowing deeply with my ladies to the king.

"Have fun" I added with a gentle smile. I turned and walked through the hall greeting the other guests.

While looking around, I noticed a lady I never saw before. She was all alone, set at an empty table. I came closer to her and greet her with a smile: "Gute Abend, my Lady, and Happy Easter. Are you new at Court?" I asked kindly to her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Richard was smiling at his guests. He kept on playing with Valerie's ring in his hands. Raising his eyes he noticed Sybille talking with Inge. He nodded and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Maria of Austria wrote:
Beatrice of Portugal wrote:
Maria of Austria wrote:
Maria of Austria wrote:
She walked in with a shy and uncertain gait, wearing a blue  dress, that fit her perfectly. Her eyes widened at the beauty and glamor of the court. The size of the ballroom amazed her. The room was decorated with gold on the ceiling, and fine paintings hung the wall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With a wide smile on my face I entered the hall expecting to see Isabella here now would be the perfect chance to introduce Max to the world. Looking around I saw a few new faces and one who had similar features to Isabella I went and said hello. "Excuse me are you the sister to Isabella?"

The small uncertain smile appeared on her face as the lady approached her.

Yes, I'm. And you are?

She asked curiously, apparently here everyone knew Isabella very well.

I am Maria of Austria I was their when you're nephew was born it's nice to finally meet you your sister is upstairs resting. I looked around the room seeing if she had come down but I couldn't see her.

Beatrice's smile was now friendly, and she said in warm voice,

I'm so glad someone was at my sisters side, and it's such pleasure to meet you, my lady.

She looked around, hoping to see her sister but there wasn't a sight of Isabella.

I hope she's better now. I didn't wish to disturb her in this late hour.

I could tell that Isabella was the older sister of them both I really wanted to introduce her to the King but the enemies of her sister would probably see it as an attack on their throne. She will be delighted that you are here she has missed you greatly and you have a beautiful nephew full head of dark hair would you like some refreshment after your long journey. I pointed to a table full of rich food and deeply sweet wines.

Beatrice looked around the hall, then back at lady with a soft smile.

I can't wait to see her. I have missed her so much.

She said honestly, wondering how much her sister has changed.

I'm gonna be the worse aunt, since I shall spoil him so much.

The smile on her face was bright as she thought of her nephew.

Oh, thank you! That would be really lovely. Would you accompany me?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 am

Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Inge covered her mouth with her hand by surprise

"Oh really? Sybille..you know it's not necessary. I'm not used receiving gifts.."

She replied, but she was smiling excitedly

Sybille gave her a teasing smile Inge hardly treated herself and she hoped that she would like her present. Well you need someone to make you feel special even if it is me. I am very pleased with your present should you have it now or on Easter day I cannot decide. Sybille smiled letting out a happy sigh.

Inge smiled with joy

"Oh I'm very curious, actually. And telling the truth..I have a gift for you too. Hope you'll like it. But I want to see mine, first.."

She giggled, not thinking that Sybille could rewarn her with a gift

Sybille brightened up she to was never expecting a gift Inge had already given Sybille so much like her never ending loyalty and friendship to her. Well played my friend here is a hint about your gift I had it made for you so you could use it for special occasions.

Inge thought for a moment

"For special occasions? What is it? A dress? A ribbon? Come on, Sybille..I'm curious.."

She giggled holding her hands
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:32 am

Valerie Meyer wrote:
Jane Renner wrote:
Jane took her seat at a table that was empty. She looked around at everyone she was new to court so she didn't know anyone here.

"Yes, I think this is a good idea. It would be my pleasure." I said bowing deeply with my ladies to the king.

"Have fun" I added with a gentle smile. I turned and walked through the hall greeting the other guests.

While looking around, I noticed a lady I never saw before. She was all alone, set at an empty table. I came closer to her and greet her with a smile: "Gute Abend, my Lady, and Happy Easter. Are you new at Court?" I asked kindly to her.

"I am your majesty."

She said with a curtsey.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:44 am

Even though she promised to rest she just needed a little break from her bedroom it was all to cloudy she noticed Richard gazing intently at something as Isabella turned she saw a familiar person with the Archduchess of Austria pushing her way through the people her heart beating with excitement as she got nearer them had her eyes been playing a trick was it really her. It was she was here standing right in front of her Isabella welled up with tears again.

"Beatrice you are here."

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Richard smiled as he noticed Isabella joining the Party. He wandered if she would approach him in public. He ordered to a servant to bring him some wine and kept on sipping it
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Isabella of Portugal wrote:
Even though she promised to rest she just needed a little break from her bedroom it was all to cloudy she noticed Richard gazing intently at something as Isabella turned she saw a familiar person with the Archduchess of Austria pushing her way through the people her heart beating with excitement as she got nearer them had her eyes been playing a trick was it really her. It was she was here standing right in front of her Isabella welled up with tears again.

"Beatrice you are here."

Beatrice heard a familiar voice standing behind her and she turned to see who it was. It was none other than her sister.

Isabella!

She exclaimed as she embraced her tightly.

I've missed you so much!

She said with bright smile, as she pulled slightly to look at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Inge covered her mouth with her hand by surprise

"Oh really? Sybille..you know it's not necessary. I'm not used receiving gifts.."

She replied, but she was smiling excitedly

Sybille gave her a teasing smile Inge hardly treated herself and she hoped that she would like her present. Well you need someone to make you feel special even if it is me. I am very pleased with your present should you have it now or on Easter day I cannot decide. Sybille smiled letting out a happy sigh.

Inge smiled with joy

"Oh I'm very curious, actually. And telling the truth..I have a gift for you too. Hope you'll like it. But I want to see mine, first.."

She giggled, not thinking that Sybille could rewarn her with a gift

Sybille brightened up she to was never expecting a gift Inge had already given Sybille so much like her never ending loyalty and friendship to her. Well played my friend here is a hint about your gift I had it made for you so you could use it for special occasions.

Inge thought for a moment

"For special occasions? What is it? A dress? A ribbon? Come on, Sybille..I'm curious.."

She giggled holding her hands

Sybille cupped her hands back happy to see Inge excited. It is none of them but you can wear it whenever you wish and it has shades of pale green for some reason I thought that was your favourite colour. Sybille noticed the King and avoided his smile and glances.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:16 pm

"Beatrice you are here."

Beatrice heard a familiar voice standing behind her and she turned to see who it was. It was none other than her sister.

Isabella!

I've missed you so much!

Isabella burst into happy tears it was so good to have her sister here.

"Look at you, you are so beautiful and your hair has natural curls at the bottom a true and rare beauty. Come and meet Richard oh Maria I just need to borrow my sister"

Grabbing hold of her hand Isabella pushed her way through the crowd until she found that they were both standing in front of him.

"This is my little sister Beatrice she has come here to see me I hope."

Isabella joked a sense of melachony overcome her she glanced at her sister with a knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:00 am

Inge looked at Sybille with both surprise and excitement on her face. She smiled happily

Pale green? Oh yes I love this color. But what could it be? Perhaps earrings or..shoes?

She asked curiously. She looked carefully at her face, trying to figure out if she guessed, this time
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:39 am

"Her Grace, the Princess Juliet of Netherlands"

The servant announced.

Juliet was starting to show her pregnancy. She walked up to her uncle.

"Happy Easter your majesty. I have a gift for you."

She said as a servant walked up with a gift.

Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 am

"Beatrice you are here."

Isabella!

I've missed you so much!

"Look at you, you are so beautiful and your hair has natural curls at the bottom a true and rare beauty. Come and meet Richard oh Maria I just need to borrow my sister"

Grabbing hold of her hand Isabella pushed her way through the crowd until she found that they were both standing in front of him.

Isabella joked a sense of melachony overcome her she glanced at her sister with a knowing look.

Her eyes filled with tears also, tears from happiness. She was finally with her sister. Beatrice couldn't help and not to blush at her sister's words, she always thought Isabella to be more beautiful than her.

Thank you, sister. You look beautiful as well. It's so good to see you again.

She smiled to Maria, then followed her sister to the throne chairs where King was seated.

Your Majesty, it's a pleasure to finally meet you.

She dropped into deep elegant curtsy, and as she rose she caught her sister's look, and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:17 am

Jane Renner wrote:
Valerie Meyer wrote:
Jane Renner wrote:

"I am your majesty."

She said with a curtsey.

I smiled kindly to her. She seemed lost and I could remember when I was like her.

"Then, Welcome to Court, my Lady. I'm princess Valerie. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 pm

"Beatrice you are here."

Isabella!

I've missed you so much!

Her eyes filled with tears also, tears from happiness. She was finally with her sister. Beatrice couldn't help and not to blush at her sister's words, she always thought Isabella to be more beautiful than her.

She smiled to Maria, then followed her sister to the throne chairs where King was seated.

She dropped into deep elegant curtsy, and as she rose she caught her sister's look, and she smiled.

Nobody could know how happy Isabella was right at this moment she never spent far from Beatrice and their was so much to catch up on Isabella placed a gentle hand on her sisters arm glancing at Richard.

"It is so thoughtful of you Richard that you would send for my sister and all this time I though you were busy in Lisbon but you was on your way here Beatrice."

Isabella kept on smiling for awhile her smile started to ache and she just wanted to be alone with Beatrice.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Inge Bergmann wrote:
Inge looked at Sybille with both surprise and excitement on her face. She smiled happily

Pale green? Oh yes I love this color. But what could it be? Perhaps earrings or..shoes?

She asked curiously. She looked carefully at her face, trying to figure out if she guessed, this time

Sybille smiled and gestured to her neck. Ah no it is none of them sweet friend you can wear it though and it is not earrings either. Do you give up this little guessing quest.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Inge noticed she gestured to her neck. Was this a clue? She smiled teasingly

"I never give up, Sybille. Is it a necklace?"

She asked a bit hesitantly, hoping this was finally the right answer. She began to enjoy this game
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:29 am

"Beatrice you are here."

Isabella!

I've missed you so much!

Nobody could know how happy Isabella was right at this moment she never spent far from Beatrice and their was so much to catch up on Isabella placed a gentle hand on her sisters arm glancing at Richard.

"It is so thoughtful of you Richard that you would send for my sister and all this time I though you were busy in Lisbon but you was on your way here Beatrice."

Isabella kept on smiling for awhile her smile started to ache and she just wanted to be alone with Beatrice.

Beatrice smiled to her sister, she was so eager to be alone with Isabella and to catch up for all these years they'd been apart.

Actually, the lady Francisca de Pacheco is the one who brought me here. She was very kind to write to me  and inform me of all news.

She said, not knowing if that was the good thing or not, but Isabella always taught her to tell the truth, and the truth was Francisca to be responsible for her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Isabella felt humiliated and lowered her eyes wanting the ground to swallow her up. She now made herself look ridiculous in front of Richard.

"Nobody tells me anything around here but I shall give my personal thanks to Francisca shall we retire some where Beatrice"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Juliet Prinsen wrote:

The servant announced.

Richard looked at Juliet and at her gift. It was a very beautiful golden cup. He nodded with a huge smile

My dear Juliet..Happy Easter! Thank you very much, your gift is gorgeous. Hope you're enjoying the Party..
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Valerie Meyer wrote:
Jane Renner wrote:
Valerie Meyer wrote:
Jane Renner wrote:

"I am your majesty."

She said with a curtsey.

I smiled kindly to her. She seemed lost and I could remember when I was like her.

"Then, Welcome to Court, my Lady. I'm princess Valerie. What's your name?"

"My name is Jane ma'am."

She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Richard Meyer wrote:
Juliet Prinsen wrote:

The servant announced.

Richard looked at Juliet and at her gift. It was a very beautiful golden cup. He nodded with a huge smile

My dear Juliet..Happy Easter! Thank you very much, your gift is gorgeous. Hope you're enjoying the Party..

"Your most welcome. I just wanted to say goodbye."

She said softly as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Richard looked at her with surprise

Goodbye? Are you leaving, Juliet?

He asked perplexed
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Isabella felt humiliated and lowered her eyes wanting the ground to swallow her up. She now made herself look ridiculous in front of Richard.

"Nobody tells me anything around here but I shall give my personal thanks to Francisca shall we retire some where Beatrice"

By the one look at Isabella, Beatrice knew she should have held her tongue, but now it was late to take it back.

I'd love that. Where should we go?

She asked, not knowing what Isabella had exactly in mind, and after all her sister knew this palace better.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:45 am

"Yes uncle I am leaving."

She said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next