The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:52 pm

'That's all, thank you'.  I said and smiled to my servant. She bowed and left me alone in my  chamber.
I wasn't feeling well. Melancholy? Maybe... 'What's wrong with you, Esmehan?' - I've asked myself. 'Good question...'. I used to be very cheerful person and now I was... sad?! I didn't have a problem or something. Maybe I just needed to talk to someone.
I sat on my bed and breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:47 am

A concubine entered and bowed

"Sultanim, Hunkarim is here"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:02 pm

I was surprised when concubine told me about Sultan's arrival. Moment later I was ready to welcome my uncle. When he walked in, I bowed deeply.

'Hunkarim!' I've rised my head up and smiled.

'I'm surprised to see you here, my Lord' I had to admit what he probably knew already...

'But it's a nice surprise...' - I spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:35 am

Suleyman walked into room. As the concubine left, he smiled at his niece and approached her with opened arms

Esmehan..welcome back to Palace, my niece. How are you?

He asked with carying voice and kissed softly her forehead
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:41 pm

'I'm glad to be here, Hunkarim' - I answered with smile.

'Everyone knows, how much I love my family. There is nothing more important than that.'

I knew that one day I'd have my own family. I was a young woman and Sultana not a girl from little village, who could dream about young, good and handsome man. Love was not for everyone, unfortunately... Maybe that was my problem today - when I saw love and heard about children, I was sad, because I couldn't dream about that. I didn't want to be unhappy with old Paşa, like my aunt Şah Sultan.

'I hope that you feel good today, Hunkarim. I wanted to visit you, but I thought you are busy'.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 am

Suleyman smiled and gestured her to sit on the sofa at his side

I'm never too busy to see my niece. I missed you, Esmehan. You were still a child when I saw you last. And now..you're a beautiful girl. A worthy Sultana, just like your mother..

He said after sitting and smiling fatherly at her
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:58 pm

'Thank you, Hunkarim. Everything changes.  One day we are here, next - somewhere else. Yesterday I was a child, now I'm not...' - I sighed and sat next to my uncle.

'I'm proud of who I am and I'll always be, Hunkarim. I'm happy to see people I love, like you, Valide Sultan or my aunties. I've missed this palace too. It's full of colours and people. I know, that life here is not easy, but it's interesting'

My mother told me once about good and bad stories, happened in Topkapi Palace. I was young but not naive; I saw everything, like my valide, Beyhan Sultan.

'Maybe I will be helpful and become a friend to someone. I hope so.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 am

Suleyman smiled and touched softly her chin

Valide Sultan, your aunts and your cousins already love you. They will be happy having you back at Palace, Esmehan. And if you need some advice, remember that I'm here to help you..

He replied, noticing that she was a bit afraid of doing something wrong
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:01 am

'Thank you, uncle'. - Sometimes I just had to say this one word. After all, we were family.

'I have a request. If you let me, I want to se Istanbul, Hunkarim. You have got many great warriors and guars, they can come with me. People don't know me here, so I will be safe. I will change my clothes and just pretend that I'm a girl from town. I want to see and hear about women and children problems. I want to help not just sit in palace. I need two hours, nothing more'. - I begged.

'But later... I want to see a port. I've heard about beatuful ships...' - I confessed. As I said - I was an honest person.

I hoped it wasn't to much. I looked into his eyes. Esmehan, you did it, but what if he'll be angry? - I said in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:29 am

Suleyman smiled tenderly at her patting softly her hand

You're not only very beautiful. But also very wise and generous, mashallah! I appreciate your interest in people, dear niece. But your life is precious. And I don't want you to put it in danger, outside Palace..

He took a deep breath, noticing her glance, and nodded

So..I give you my permission to go, Esmehan. But Atmaca or Baly Bey will come with you..
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:09 pm

I've waited impatient to hear His answer. I was always quiet and accepted everything with calm and humbleness but I was proud of myself - I had a courage to asked about something important for me. I wanted to be one of Sultanas who did charity. Yes, I was a princess but I had the same problems like every woman - poor or rich. We're all just wanted to be happy.

'As you wish.' - I agreed.

'You are so kind, Hunkarim. I'm very, very happy, thank you with all my heart!' - I was sure, he saw sparkles in my eyes not only a big smile.

'If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:22 am

Suleyman smiled again

The only thing you can do for me is staying here and let us enjoy your company. I want you to know that I'm very proud of you. And one day..you'll make me even prouder when you'll get married. I'll choose for you a worthy Pasha..

He said touching softly her chin, and wondering if his sister Beyhan ever talked about marriage with her daughter
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 pm

I took a deep breath.

'I know that one day I will have my own family'
- it was normal for every Sultana. I dreamt about young, good looking and kind man like every girl.

'It may be egoistic, but I just want to be happy. I can hear about great Beys and Pashas but who can be good not just for Empire and you, Hunkarim  but for me and future family? I see love and happiness and I want to feel it too. Of course I will agree with everything, but... I'm afraid of being lonely.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 am

Suleyman smiled caressing softly her cheek

Don't worry, you won't be lonely, Esmehan. I'll choose a good man who cares you. You're my precious niece. I would never give you to someone who doesn't love and respect you. You will be very happy and you'll have children..

He said, before placing a soft kiss on her forehead
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:07 pm

'Inşallah!' - I was very grateful and full of hope. He was giving me peace I needed. I trusted my Sultan and uncle so much.

'Valide showed me and my sister so much love, patience and understanding. I hope that I will be a good mother as her. I love children.' - I was very happy every time when I heard about babies in our family.

'And I think I should visit Mahidevran Sultan later. Hope she's feeling well. I don't want to disturb her.'

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:05 am

Suleyman smiled fatherly and shook his head

You won't disturb her at all, Esmehan. On the contrary, she will be happy to see you. She just gave birth your little cousin, Sehzade Ahmed. Have you already met your cousin Esmahan?

He asked with his reassuring voice

[OOC: Love your gifs, hun! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 pm

'I hope so'. - I liked Mahidevran Sultan. She was very kind and wise. She was also very beautiful woman.

'Unfortunately not yet.' - I responded.

'But I will and I have something for child.' - I took little jewel case from my chest and showed my uncle golden amulet.

'May Allah give our little Şehzade long and good live.'

Mahidevran Sultan gave our Sultan another son! Great news.

'Şehzade Mustafa must be very happy.'

We were only two - me and Leyla but we never complained. Anyway, I've alwyas wanted a friend and protector. Lucky little Ahmed - he had an older brother.

[OOC: Thanks ^^ I'm not a gif master, but my friend helped me to make some and uploaded on her site, so I can use them - unfortunately I don't have better quallity. But I'm still happy that I have something - and I hope I will have more soon Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

Suleyman smiled

Indeed, Mustafa is very happy. Another concubine of mine is with child, and she will give birth soon. So, we shall have soon another Sehzade, Inshallah. How is your sister Leyla? Hope she is fine and to see her soon..

He said smiling fatherly again

[OOC: Love them. Congrats Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:31 pm

'Who is she? I want to meet her. She's mother of my cousin, I want to visit her.'

Poor girl - she probably has got so many problems in harem. Every girl wanted to be her. Jealousy and hatred - two bad things, but normal in Sultan's palace.  

'Leyla wanted to be here and I hope she'll join us soon. She's pretty and sweet. One day she will break someone's heart.' - I smiled. I was joking but...

[OOC: BTW, it's so sad, that so few people are active in Topkapi Sad   ]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:22 am

Suleyman smiled tenderly

I'm happy having you at Palace. Mustafa can't wait to meet you. And hope to see your sister soon. Hope you'll enjoy Topkapi's gardens..your mother love them. And if you need something, don't hesitate to visit me..

He said touching softly her chin
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:08 pm

'I'm sure I will'.

I was planning long walk or horse riding with a nice companion. Sitting in palace and doing nothing was more exhausting than sleepless night for me! Who knows, maybe I'll have a luck and see somewhere Bali Bey or Atmaca so we'll talk about my trip outside palace...

'You are very good to me, thank you'. - I was happy and more self-confident now.

'I promise, I will come to you.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:44 am

Suleyman smiled again

No need to thank me, Esmehan. You're my precious niece. You can also choose one of my concubines as your slave. It suits on your rank..

He added patting gently her hand
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:13 pm

"I'm sure I will find good and faithful one."

'I sope so...' I tried to be fair and good for girls, but I demanded the same.

'I'm worried about my Valide. Sometimes I feel that she want to say something but... I know she's trying to protect me and my sister, but I'm not a child anymore. Maybe I am wrong but I feel that she's very sad and lonely.'
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 am

Suleyman sighed and looked tenderly at her

You're very sweet for your concern, Esmehan. But Valide is fine. She just misses your grandfather, Sultan Selim. But there is nothing you should worry about, my niece..

He said reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esmehan Sultan's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next