The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Gardens

Go down 
+5
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Hatice Sultan
Sultan Suleyman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Suleyman was staring around garden while she was talking. But as she mentioned about Mahidevran's pregnancy, he turned his eyes towards her

Mahidevran Sultan is with child? Ah..I wasn't expecting this. But I'm very happy to hear that, of course. Inshallah. Where is she now?

He asked
Back to top Go down
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:10 pm

I had a triumphant smile on my face another heir for the future throne given to him by his Queen I was expecting the same from him as well. My Sultanim, she is in her bedchamber I give you both my up most happiness over this news.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Suleyman just nodded. He didn't love to share his feelings with his subjects in Palace. But he was very happy

Thank you, Nigar..thank you. I'll visi her right now..

He turned his back to her and kept on walking towards Palace with quick steps
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Mahidevran had distanced herself from the others in fear that she would lose a second child. Eating some apricots she sat under the sun enjoying the peace.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Esmahan Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Esmahan was searching everywhere for her cousin Nuriye, she walked through the gardens enjoying the sun and the sweet flowers.

She noticed a lone figure sitting in the sun and as she got closer realised that it was her Aunt the Queen, feeling rather shy as they had not yet been introduced she walked forward and knelt before her My Sultana
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Mahidevran lifted up her chin not knowing if this was Nuriye or not.

Hello young lady, tell me what is your name. You are of a high rank you must be Suleyman's niece.

Mahidevran smiled moving so she could sit next to her. She wiped her fingers taking in the dark features. Mahidevran wanted her own Ottoman princess.

When court life is busy I like sometime on my own especially when withchild. How are you settling in here.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:34 pm

I am Esmahan I smiled as I looked up at my Aunt, my eyes moved to her stomach and my smile widened many congratulations on the news I pray to Allah that all is well with you and your child.

I take a seat by the side of my Aunt happy to rest from my search, I am settling in very well I am happy to be amongst my family again I give a sad smile I feel I have missed out on so much being away from them
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Mahidevran smiled gently rubbing her belly her unborn child fluttered around like a butterfly spreading it's wings.

Thank you Esmahan as long as my child is healthy that is all I really care about. One day you shall have a child and a husband of you're own. No one grows up here their shall come a time when my own son shall be sent away to grow up.

For now Mahidevran pushed all thought from her mind and focused on her company.

You can always catch up on the lost time you think you have lost out on. Tell me how can I make your stay here better?
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:28 am

Esmahan looked thoughtful - her with a child and husband had not yet crossed her mind but she hoped it would happen one day but for now she wanted to enjoy her life.

Everyone has been so kind to me and I am slowly finding my way here she smiled just spending time like this talking and getting to know my family again and them to know me would make it easier I think and it may make it easier for Nuriye too.

Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Mahidevran looked thoughtfully for a second. The circumstances of these two girls were very different. Mahidevran highly doubted Nuriye would last long here.

It probably feels like time drags on here but it goes pretty quickly. Days turn into months, the months turn into years. I take comfort in the fact that many ambassadors write about my beauty when they return to their kingdoms. Not even your uncle has noticed such things.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:50 pm

The Ambassadors are very true with their talk I smile I am sure my Uncle has noticed he is a very wise man and notices many things.

I look at my Aunt's stomach, I can not recall ever seeing a pregnant woman before and I am full of wonder at the miracle of life

Forgive me for asking such questions and I do not mean to pry I start to blush but how does it feel to have a child within?
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Mahidevran smiled she felt at ease to let her niece know how it felt.

Motherhood is raw and pure. It is fierce and gentle. It is up and down. It is magic and madness. Single days last forever and years fly by. You have this feeling to see them on their rightful throne as my son is the true heir. But when you give birth you just look at this precious bundle of joy and think. How can I love such a person more than anyone else in the world.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:03 pm

I let my Aunt's word sink in as I leaned back and let the sun's warmth wash over me, I closed my eyes and tried to picture myself with a child.

I think I would like many children when the time is right but first I want to marry a man that loves me truly and is loyal and kind I smile but I am too young and not sure if such a match is or would be possible
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:41 pm

No of course not you will know when the time is right that I can assure you. You are still very young and I don't want you to worry about marriage this young. Just remember that nothing can be done without Hunkarim say he has the last word.

Mahidevran smiled hoping that this would ease her mind for her.

You are safe here the only person who could fall in love with you is my Mustafa! He adores Hatice just like you do.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:41 pm

I am sure Hunkarim will have my best interests at heart and I trust him fully as he not only very wise but he is my Uncle I smiled back relieved that the tales I had overheard about being married off while still a young girl was untrue

Ah yes young Mustafa is very sweet and has a beautiful smile, it is very easy to adore Aunt Hatice is such fun to be around I grin I wish to get to know all my Aunts as well as I know Aunt Hatice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardens
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5