The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Gardens

Go down 
+5
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Hatice Sultan
Sultan Suleyman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Suleyman smiled her back and nodded

I see, sister. I ordered to Ibrahim to arrange a dance entatreinement for me, with new ladies in harem. What do you think?

He asked, still glancing at Victoria with the corner of the eye
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 pm

I gave him a small smile.

''That is great and that will make you even more happy,I am sure.I also heard that the new ladies are very beautiful.''

I said kindly,looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Suleyman smiled again. He took a breath

Indeed, they are. That's why I'm so excited. But it's a Valide's idea, really. And...in these days, we should talk about your future, Hatice...

He said with firm, but soft voice
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 am

Hatice Sultan wrote:
I smiled to her kindly.

''Now this is your home,and I do hope that you are enjoying being here.May I know your name?''

Looking to her.."Yes it is my home now....and my name is Vict.....I paused my name is Sadika Hatun"
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 am

Sultan Suleyman wrote:
A guard shouted

"Destur! Sultan Suleyman!"

Suleyman walked in the garden. He noticed his sister Hatice and Sadika Hatun were talking. He smiled at Hatice

I knelt quickly to my Knees..

"Hunkarim"

Wandering what was going through his mind has he decided my fate, since I have not seen him since my last visit in his chambers....I felt his glance piecing at me...
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:54 am

I smiled to Sadika kindly.

''You have a lovely name.''

Then I turn to my brother again.

''I am sure that you will enjoy it...Of course,I looked foward to it.''

I said weakly with a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:59 am

Still kneeling, waiting to speak for I am afraid to speak at this moment not knowing what he is going to do with me....
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Suleyman caressed softly Hatice's cheek with a smile

I'd like having dinner with you and Valide this evening...

Then he turned towards Victoria

Sadika Hatun! I wish you to reach me in my chambers later...
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:58 am

I was a bit afraid to look up , so I just listened.....then I heard his stern voice..

as he said he wishes me in his chambers later...

In a soft tone.."yes Hunkarim"
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm

I nodded and smiled softly.

''That it will be very nice,and that will make Valide very happy.''
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Suleyman smiled and kissed her forehead again

Allah bless you, sister.I wish you to enjoy your walk and your day. See you this evening...

He said tenderly. Then he glanced fastly at Victoria and walked towards Palace again, followed by his guards
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:25 am

I looked up to my brother with a smile.

''Hünkarim...''

I said as I curtsied to him.
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:37 pm

I knelt down, "Very nice to meet you my Sultan, but I must go" I then make my way to my chambers....
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:40 am

I smiled to her kindly,nodding.

''Of course...''

As she left I continued to walk in the garden little more,and then I got back in the palace.
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Mother Queen of Ottoman Empire
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:18 pm

walking around the gardens, on this warm day
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:52 am

Isabella went into the gardens, feeling the warm evening air surrounding her and lifting her dark curls, through which small fragrant flowers were braided into her hair. She closed her eyes and listened to the soft music played from somewhere within the palace.
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

As I walk around the gardens, looking at the new flowers budding
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 am

As I walk around the gardens on this warm day, with my ladies following me
Back to top Go down
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:14 pm

After getting Sumbul to send a note to the Sultan I met him in the royal gardens he already being their. I let his eunuchs announce my arrival and bowed waiting whilst I was waiting I thought to myself I am the only girl in the Harem not to be bedded by him I was proud of this
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:20 am

Two guards came to the garden shouting

"Destur! Kanuni Sultan Suleyman Han Hazleterei!"

Suleyman appeard in garden after receiving a note from Sumbul. He saw Nigar Kalfa was waiting for him

Nigar Kalfa! I received Sumbu's message. Why this urgence to see me, Nigar?
Back to top Go down
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:45 am

Sultanim you spent night with our... I mean Nora and normally you give orders to the eunuchs as to what your instructions are give them their own room to see if she is carrying your child those kind of instructions but, you're concubine came back to the Harem with no eunuchs, no message or instruction from you did she displease you? I tried to say my words with kindness not accusations I smiled wearily at him I found her alone not her usual happy self Nora has been with us a very long time Sultanim this is not normal behaviour for her I am confused what is your wishes. I didn't want Nora to be gone she got on well with Sumbul and Aga and the other ladies of the Harem. It is also none of my business
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:15 am

Suleyman rubbed thoughtfully his beard

Uhm..she came back with no eunuchs, you said? Nora Hatun left my chambers suddenly, Nigar. Without my permission to leave. She was angry, I guess. She..she did nothing to displease me. But I want you to make sure of her...conditions, Nigar! I need to know if she is with child..

He answered firmly
Back to top Go down
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:13 am

I glanced up at him and folded my arms the air was getting chilly Yes Sultanim no one was alerted that she had left your chamber I found her this morning on the floor sad. I smiled sympathetically If you want a child from Nora then I would start praying to Allah but I shall let you know at the end of this month shall I send her to you tonight Nora is yours Sultanim what ever you want done with her it will be just this event confuse me
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Suleyman shook his head

Uhm..I don't like this. Where is she now? If she is with child..she needs someone who takes care of her. But I still don't know. Harem is under your control, Nigar! Can you make sure about it?

He asked firmly
Back to top Go down
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:53 am

I stepped closer and placed my hands on my hips I always look after your concubines! When they are in the Harem I take full responsibility when they are in your chambers with you then you are in charge I run and select the only best ever girls to please you Sultanim I turned around taking in the air I will wait to see if she will become pregnant she is currently on the floor she will not speak to me sultanim and I can't keep you company I was more in a muddle about what to do And your instructions if she is not with child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardens
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next