The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Joan & Anthony's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Not wanting to disturb him I let him lay upon me. Content the only sound I could hear in the room were the soft whispers of his breath. I loved having him close to me if I could merge our bodies into a painting I would.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:28 pm

He smiled to himself and eventually rolled over, folding his arm behind his head while he wrapped the other around Joan.

"Will you sing to me again?" he asked, opening his eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:09 am

I turned onto my side gazing happily at his naked form. What does my husband to be want me to sing. I pulled a sheet over us as my lips found his neck.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 pm

He smiled and took in her body. The dip of her waist that grew and curved at her hip, the bewitching diadem between her thighs and the spark in her eyes.

"Something to soothe my mind and calm my heart, " he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Moving further up the bed I put his arm down, coaxing his head to rest on my chest. I ran my fingers softly through his hair as I gently began to sing:

Sleep my child and peace attend thee,
    All through the night
    Guardian angels God will send thee,
    All through the night
    Soft the drowsy hours are creeping
    Hill and vale in slumber steeping,
    I my loving vigil keeping
    All through the night.
    While the moon her watch is keeping
    All through the night
    While the weary world is sleeping
    All through the night.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Anthony smiled and as she sang he slipped into sleep. He found, quite to his surprise, that he was happy. Not merely happy in Joan's happiness but in himself. He couldn’t think why. He was constantly critical of himself but with the soft soothing sound of her voice -the condition simply existed within him.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:51 pm

As he went to sleep I watched him counting down the hours to sunlight. I was far to excited to sleep the propect of becoming a wife His wife filled me with joy. I had never felt so happy it was like two lost souls finding each other. Blowing out his candle I sat up thinking of words to add to our vows.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:39 pm

And so morning came. A modest sun crept from it's home behind the hills and eventually shone it's light through the trees - still a little bare - and the clouds. Anthony awoke gentle and slowly. As he opened his eyes, he found himself with his head burrowed into Joan's shoulder, his arm tossed over her belly.

He kissed her shoulder with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:02 pm

I moved over to him pressing his body as close to mine as possible. I loved the texture of his lukewarm skin beneath my fingers. I could never tire from waking up with you every morning. I pulled the sheet over both of our heads as I allowed my body to become tangled up with his.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:32 pm

He laughed warmly as she pushed herself closer to him.

"We should do it today. This morning," he began as his hand gently touched her cheek, moving down her neck and to her chest.

"Wake the priest from his sleep," he added and moved his hand to between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Anthony.. I mumbled against his skin as his hand reached higher up my thigh. My body had now become used to the touch of his hands. Crossing my legs I trapped his hand in my thighs, as I grinned up at him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:28 pm

He smiled and with a warm, deep sigh moved so he was on top of her. His eyes - bright and clear - peered down to her, lingering at her lips before looking into her eyes again.

"Husband, " he corrected.

He began to caress her body with his hand, the smooth curve of her warm flesh was his own delight, "Tonight, " he said, kissing her ample breast - his tongue circling around her nipple, "Tonight when you come into this bed. You shall call me husband...and I shall call you wife."

He glanced up, looking mischievous while remaining sincere. He wished for her to be his, with no question. She was his now, in his bed - their bed...but he wanted more. Somewhere, in his heart, deep down; a burning ember of love bid Anthony to do it properly and commit. It filled him neither with dread nor worry...but hope. Hope of their lives. Lives in court and at home. He would rise in the King's favour and fulfil his ambitions - with her...and perhaps even their children by his side.

"We marry today."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:58 pm

My nipples turned to hard rose buds under his luscious lips. For this morning only I would have to dampen our alighted fires for one another. I knew that if were to join our bodies as one that their would be no stopping me. Tonight couldn't come soon enough for me resisting him was an even harder task than I imagined. Every ache was like a scream to his body, "come and lay with me." It whispered to his body like Eve from the bible. I would say that our future starts tonight. But.. my future with you started as soon as you kissed me. I felt drawn to you so strongly, that all I could do was surrender myself.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:18 pm

He brushed his nose against hers and replied playfully, chuckling a little, "Well...I am very hard to resist. Not many have the will power."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:39 pm

You are very hard to resist Anthony. In fact, do we have time for a morning tumble beneath the sheets. Her hand swiftly went between his leg as Joan gently rubbed her hand against him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:58 pm

Anthony caught his breath and moaned, his hand reached her neck, “You’ve grown bold,” he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Their was something powerful in the way he held her neck. Oh I have a very good master. To deprive me of you would be torture only you can tame me and the flames that burn my loins. Pushing him on to his back Joan, opened the folds of her womanhood as she moved against his semi hardness.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:32 pm

He squinted his pale eyes and smirked playfully, his hands moving up her body and cupping her bosom, "I'm not cruel. I shan't deprive you any more..."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Oh I bet you are cruel when you want to be. Placing his hands above his head I reached down, letting the bud of my nipples swiftly run over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Anthony smirked and licked her breasts as they brushed against his lips. He then rolled over, pinning her down. He moved from her breasts and moved to her womanhood - his hands coming to rest on her pelvis. He paused, biting his lips and glancing up to her mischievously.

He then chuckled and sat back up - leaving her tempting womanhood. He said playfully with a delicious smile, "Yes I suppose I can be."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Joan watched him her body ready to be taken by him. A low growl escaped her lips as he fought the strength to take her. I suppose I had better get ready for our wedding then. Joan had this need that sank in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't sure as to what it was but it clung to her in an unhealthy way.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Anthony laughed and mounted himself back on-top of her, kissing her hungrily and holding her cheeks in his hands.

"Or...we could agree,"he said as he felt himself harden,"That I am not cruel and allow the priest more time to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:57 pm

And what if I refuse you. Joan was rather nervous about getting married. Although she loved Anthony; Joan was a little hesitant about how married life would be. I do feel a bit queasy maybe I should get some air.

Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:04 pm

He paused and his smile faded - would she refuse him every time they were in bed now?he thought. He heard his brother complain about his wife but he hadn't consider that possibility. It never crossed his mind. Eventually with a sigh at her words he rolled off her, brushing his hand through his hair, "Is it too soon?" he asked.

He turned to her with searching pale eyes, "If it's too sudden - too soon...,"he trailed off - what could he say? He had been so intoxicated with golden dreams of their life together he hadn't considered the reality, he hadn't considered how it would be for - her fears or how they would be together when the sheen had worn. He had after all brought her away from court, her family and now they would marry. He had his youth but now her youth would be spent on him.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:28 pm

No no absoultely not. Joan moved to his side resting her chin on his chest. Tis just nerves is all. Be rest assured their is no other I would rather be with than you. His eyes looking back at her had caused Joan to remain silent. Anthony looked at her as if she had now broken his heart when all she wanted was to speak openly with him. Joan moved her hand around his stiffening member. Her fingers squeezed it tightly; as she kept her gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan & Anthony's Bedroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Cities :: Cornwall :: Chavenage House-
Jump to: