The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Isabella Fortuna's Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 am

She went to her translator and whispered quietly to him. He gave her a surprised look as he answered, and repeated the phrase until Isabella was sure she had it right. Then she turned to Suleyman with a confident look. She said, in his language:

"It pleases me to hear you speak my own language, so I hope to please you by speaking yours."

She wanted to show she was not afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Suleyman was surprised hearing her talking turkish. He smiled

Türkçe konuşmak. Ben mutluyum, Isabella...

He replied, gesturing to her lady to translate. He wanted to bring her to Palace, in his Harem
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 am

She listened to the translation and, turning once more to the interpreter, asked to translate her words. She replied:

"Ben hızlı dil öğrenmek, ve ben her şeyi öğrenirler"
[b]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Suleyman looked surprised at her. Then he laughed

Very well...I see you learn fastly, Isabella. Since now, your translator will be your turkish teacher too. You will learn from her our language and our manners. When I'll be back, maybe we can talk alone...

He smiled and looked at her lady. Then, after a gestur to his guards, he left her room with firm steps
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:39 am

Isabella was an excellent student and picked up the Turkish language more easiliy than most. She had her lessons every day with her translator. But she made sure to keep her native Spanish close to her heart. She hadn't heard from the Sultan in awhile and awaited his return.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 pm

After a month, Suleyman decided to visit his prisoner Isabella. Europe asked her back, but she was very useful to him. Also...she was very beautiful. He hoped she learned his language, in the meanwhile. A guard announced him

"Destur! Hunkarim Kanuni Sultan Suleyman!"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 am

Isabella rose from her seat at the window and bowed gracefully before him.

"Hunkarim..." she said."Sen uzun bir süre beni ziyaret etmedim. Ama sana Buradasınız memnunum." She wondered if he had any news of her homeland. It worried her when she couldn't be with her family.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Suleyman walked inside room with firm steps and smiled at her. He felt surprised hearing her talking his language, finally without a translator

Prenses Isabella! Ben mutluyum. Eğer türkçe konuşmak. Nasılsın?

He answered, admiring her beauty. They were finally alone
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:26 am

"Ailem hakkında bilgi sahibi olmak isteyen dışında ben de yapıyorum. Ben hepsi doğru olup olmadığını bilmek gerekir." She looked at him with pleading eyes, wanting to cry but too afraid to show weakness before him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Suleyman sighed and took a step towards her as she asked him about her family

Aileniz iyi. Onlar sizin için sordu, ama benimle iyisin dedi...

He smiled and put his hands on his back together
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:46 am

Isabella shook her head, the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Ne kadar süre burada kalmak gerekir? Böyle uzun süre ailemden uzak kalmış ..."

She finally let herself cry freely in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Suleyman came closer as she started to cry and removed slowly her hairs from her forehead

Ağlama, Isabella. Eğer uzun bir süre burada olacağım. Kraliçe gibi. Senin için bir hediye var...

He said with a smile, while a servant entered with a little box in his hands

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:23 am

She looked strangely at Suleyman as her sobbing ceased, yet tears still traced moist paths down her soft cheeks. His touch was gentle and reassuring, but his words mystified her. She would be here a long while, and treated like a queen? Her eyes went to the servant as he brought in a box. Isabella looked curiously at Suleyman.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Suleyman looked at servant. Servant opened the box and showed her a little cage with a white dove in it. He turned to Isabella

Ben Umarım beğenirsiniz. Bir güvercindir, özgürlüğün sembolü, Isabella...

Then he opened the cage with his own hands and handed the dove to her with a smile

Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 am

Isabella took the dove in her hands, gently touching the soft white feathers and smiling as the little bird looked up at her and blinked.

"Teşekkür ederim. Çok güzel bir hediyedir." She paused. "Bu yakında benim özgürlük olabilir anlamına mı geliyor?" she asked hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Suleyman smiled and caressed softly her cheek

Benim saraya gel, Isabella. Ben harem benim içinde istediğiniz. Dolayı pişman olmayacaksınız...

He whispered with soft voice, staring at her beauty
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am

Shocked and trembling, Isabella stepped back, shaking her head.

"Yapamam .. Ben buradaydım ederken ben tedavi edilmiştir nasıl minnettarım, ancak harem ve ailem bana onursuzluk olurdu katılmak için."

She looked away as he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Suleyman looked surprised at her. She was refusing to enter in his harem. She even said that would be a shame for her family! He took a breath and raised softly her chin

Neden, Isabella? Sen benim en sevdiğim olacaksın. Ve her zaman saygın olacak...

He whispered, trying to catch her eyes
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:34 am

She let her dark eyes meet his own light ones. She would be respected, the favorite. Yet.. was it worth throwing away her virtue, the only real possession of her she could still call her own?

"Bana bu konuda bir seçim mi veriyorsun?" She'd heard women weren't very well-valued in these lands.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Suleyman looked silently at her. She was obviously worried about her virtue and reputation. He took a deep breath and took her hand in his

Beni mutlu etmek için seçebilirsiniz, Isabella. Sen benim binada güvenli olacak...

He smiled and caressed softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:15 pm

She remembered that time in the forest, when she'd felt an inexplicable sense of attraction towards him, and had shrugged it off later. She imagined it was nothing more than being grateful that he'd helped her after her fall. Even now there was a frisson of desire running through her, desire of the unknown, of wanting to let free a side she'd never shown before.

"Ben bu öneriyi düşünme zamanı var mı? Ben aceleye gereken bir karar değildir ..."
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Suleyman nodded slowly. She was asking him time to reflect about his proposal to live in his harem. He couldn't deny it

Tamam, düşünmek için zaman var...

He answered with a quiet tone. He glanced at window and turned to her again
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:22 am

She nodded gratefully. "Teşekkür ederim .. Bu gerçekten takdir ediyorum." She smiled weakly and clasped her hands before her, wringing them. "Ne kadar zaman Karar gerekiyor?"She wanted to know how long she had to decide.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Suleyman looked at her with a tender glance

Bir hafta...

He answered. He will gave her a week to decide. Suddenly he noticed something entering slowly from window. It seemed like a little snake. With a fast movement, he pushed Isabella on the sofa, seeing the snake reaching her ankle

Isabella!

He shouted suddenly, reaching her fastly on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 am

Without warning she was pushed to the sofa. Suleyman was shielded her with his body as Isabella craned her neck to see what danger she was just saved from. A small snake made its S-shaped path along the marble floor.

"Dios mio!" She said, completely forgetting Turkish at the moment. She looked up at Suleyman. "I mean to say.. Beni korumak için teşekkür ederiz!" She thanked him for his protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Fortuna's Living Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next