The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Hatice Sultan's Chambers

Go down 
+2
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Sultan Suleyman
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Suleyman took a deep breath and looked astonished at her

So...you admit of being in love with Ibrahim. And tell me...what about his feelings for you? Has he realized that you're his Sultan?

He asked still not believing at her words
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Yes i love him and he loves me i knew that you would not take this news so well but a part of me thought that deep down you would be happy in the least that i wouldn't be marrying some vile prince.

I looked at my brother wanting a part of him to be happy for me. He need not worry when it came to Ibrahim he was a good man.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Suleyman took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He looked at his sister with a serious glance in his eyes

Is this what you really want, Hatice? The only thing that makes you happy?

He asked firmly but with some tenderness in his voice
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:25 am

I wanted to challenage my brother but i simply looked at him.

Yes he makes me happy i love him do you wish for me to be unhappy sultan please.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Suleyman sighed deeply and shook his head

Of course not. I only pray for your happiness, Hatice. And...if Ibrahim makes you happy, you have my blessing to marry him...

He smiled and opened his arms
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 pm

I love him very much sultan their is no other man i can see myself with than him
I kissed my brothers hand and embraced him i loved my brother greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Suleyman hugged her back and caressed softly her hairs

I just wish for your happiness, Hatice. You know that...

He sighed and looked thoughtfully at the window, hoping he was making the right choice
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:20 pm

I sighed happily against my brother.
Recently i think you have not been thinking of anyone elses happiness except your own! Your harem women come first with you where do the rest of your family fit in with your life.
I pulled away from him i came to realize i out of us all was too loyal towards my brother.
Would you like to tell Ibrahim or can i do it.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Syleyman sighed and watched her stepping away thoughtfully

I can do it by myself. So, hope you you're now happy, Hatice. I need to come back to my matters..

He said still looking intently at her face
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Yes I am very happy please send him to me once you have spoken with him

I curtsied and watched my brother leave he seemed in a odd funny mood.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Suleyman left her room with sure, firm steps while her ladies were bowing before him
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Gulfem walked through corridor toward Hatice's bedchamber. As she reached the door she knocked lightly, waiting for the permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:16 pm

It was a warm evening and I was getting ready hoping to see my sweet Ibrahim at the balcony tonight only allah knew how my brother would react to him now he gave his blessing but their was some reservation in him. I knew my brother well he was more like a Farther and I loved him dearly. I was brought out of my thoughts by a tap at my door still staying seated I called out.

You may come in.

I dabbed myself with some rose oil used from the very roses in the palace gardens that my brother had planted for Mahidevran.
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:43 am

Once given permission Gulfem entered the room and gave a deep curtsy. ''My Sultan... I came to see if you need anything.''She said as she rose up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:24 am

I quickly turned around as I hear Gülfem speak standing I went over to her.

Gülfem your presence is always missed but tonight I thought we could both go and sit out on the balcony.

And wait for Ibrahim to appear.

I said quietly to myself.

How have you been.
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:22 pm

''That would be lovely, My Sultan. The whether is absolutely divine.'' She said with a smile , knowing Hatice wanted to see her love. Even if she hadn't told her about it Gulfem had noticed secret glances and smiles. ''I'm well, thank you for asking. And yourself?''
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:31 am

Gülfem come and sit you have been in my life since a very long time and I would like your opinion.

Sitting I started to bite my nails I may of had a blessing even though it didn't seem like a blessing from my brother I still had reservations about his words at least Gülfem would give me her honest opinion.

To me it is very important to have your opinion do you think my brother would let me marry for love! When it comes to me he has been very reasonable and I like to think that I have never disrespected him as he is more like a Farther to me.
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Gulfem sat down as she listened to Hatice carefully, nodding with her head from time to time. ''My Sultan, it's such honor to me to know you value my opinion so much.'' She said sincerely, really touched by her words. ''As far as I know your brother he was always at the side of love. And would do anything to see you happy, My Sultan. He loves you so much and would do anything for you, even grant you wish to marry from love. ''
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Although her words were a great comfort to me I still very much felt agitated it would not cease to move from my mind. I whispered closely feeling on the edge of tears.

I feel that he is rather holding back his true feelings like he has a reservation so to speak. The entire harem seems to know things about me that they should not.

Me and Ibrahim were ever so careful we had not even kissed yet.
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:05 am

She patted her hand in friendly gesture. ''You know how girls in harem are. They like to gossip and to stick their noses where not belong.'' Gulfem said, rolling her eyes. ''My Sultan, shouldn't pay attention to them.''
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Gulfem was right but it still irritated me to the core yet not all concubines would survive they would leave here carried out in a sack.

I do not care for them only Rumeysa as she is young and it must be very scary for her. Nora is carrying the sultans child and Mahidevran is pregnant with her third child sadly months ago she lost one. I apologize as I know that you to suffered a loss and had your child survived I would of loved him as much as Mustafa.

I squeezed her hand it was important that she knew that she was much more than a concubine that was her rank but she had been apart of my life for so long. Gulfem deserved just as much respect as any other.
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:42 pm

She squeezed her hand back. She always considered Hatice  as her friend and family, even if Hatice was more high rank than she. ''That was long ago, my Sultan. And you've no need for apologies.'' She said, then added. ''I'm happy for them both. Sultan will be so pleased.''
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 pm

That was just like Gulfem to put a brave face on not wanting to upset others.

Yes I know that but, you are no ordinary concubine like the others in the harem you are respected more I like to think it's because you are my lady in waiting and close friend.
Back to top Go down
Gulfem Hatun
Concubine
Gulfem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:34 pm

It was nice to hear such words coming from the princess and her friend. ''I'm like any other concubine I'm just lucky to be a lady to my Sultan and her friend. In which I'm most grateful for.''
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:24 am

I rolled my eye's irritated apart from young Nadia I couldn't stand the other concubines if they thought that being kind to me in order for me to sing their praises to my brother then they were sorely wrong. Why did Gülfem always insist that she was like all other concubines was beyond me.

No you are not!! Unlike the others you are a concubine who is highly respected by us. So you are not like the others your rank yes but that is not so important. I would be lost without having my trusted friend at my side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatice Sultan's Chambers   Hatice Sultan's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatice Sultan's Chambers
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next