The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Chapel in Auchlyne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Chapel in Auchlyne Empty
PostSubject: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:53 pm

The Chapel in Auchlyne B69d9a10
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:30 am

Twas early morning and the summers sun was cool against the pale blue sky. A few white clouds appeared, not fluffy cotton clouds just a serenity of calmness. The night before I bathed in only rose petals I wanted a new scent for this glorious day. My hair had been braided whilst damp, let down early this morning red roses were created into a floral crown which sat steadily on my head. I had a bouquet of pastel peonies tied with white satin lace as my dress was a loose white dress, a bronze corset to hold my breasts in place. Other than that it was breezy and not flesh clinging practically perfect for this day. I smiled so much that my cheeks had a certain ache in them but I didn't care as long as James was their waiting for me at the end of the aisle as dashing as the first day I met him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:27 pm

The morning crept upon James gently, the light slowly tempting him from sleep. He peered out the window as he washed himself, bathing in hot water, noticing the sun climb amongst the clouds. It was not particularly sunny but it was bright, the sky already a clear shade of blue. He dressed in a finer doublet than usual, a pale golden shade against his tanned skin; the freshly laundered shirt beneath the same from Mary’s coronation. Finally the tentative chap of his personal chaplain at his door told him it was time to leave, he collected a small pouch from beside his bed and tucked it into his pocket.

He rode to the chapel, feeling the cold morning air whistle around him as if magic had been spun and was whispering in the air. His horse reaching the chapel, a great chestnut beast, strong and powerful. The horse danced on the spot as he stalled at the chapel, neck arched and trying to rear against his rein. Eventually James hushed it into quiet and tied him outside.

He strode quickly up the aisle, seeing her there already - dimly illuminated by the stained-glass window throwing a rainbow at her feet on the stone floor of the chapel. He noticed her witness - looking delighted - and a young boy singing a psalm already. His arm wrapped around her waist as he kissed her on the mouth, a smile already on his lips, “Marry us, Father,” he said to his chaplain.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:43 pm

The sound of the doors opening caused me to turn. Their he was striding down the aisle more like a solider on a mission than a king. But I didn't care he was coming to me just like he always said he would. As fast as he came in, the sooner he placed his lips on mine. My hand ran up to the middle of his back pressing him closer to me not wanting to break away from him ever. You look handsome my love. I said as I whispered into his neck. As the vicar consented to marry us I took his hand standing apart from him as I prepared to say my vows.
Is tu fuil ‘o mo chuislean, is tu cnaimh de mo chnaimh.
Is leatsa mo bhodhaig, chum gum bi sinn ‘n ar n-aon.
Is leatsa m’anam gus an criochnaich ar saoghal.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:33 pm

The priest said his words and Mary recited her vow, her accent now curving around the words with a familiarity that she had not had before. James replied - the words familiar to him. They were the same words he heard when he bore witness to marriages of his friends…usually secret and quiet weddings. He was glad they had this, he wanted this with her - an intimate moment they had been denied by the marriage through proxy. He took her hand and placed the ring from inside his pocket upon the chaplain's bible for blessing.

Then, he gently slid the ring onto her finger, his eyes looked into hers, a joyful glint dancing in the dark.

"I take you, my heart, at the rising of the moon and the setting of the stars. To love and to honour through all that may come. Through all our lives together in this life and the next, may we be reborn that we may meet and know…and love again, and remember,” upon the final word the ring fit upon her hand perfectly and smiled.

The priest said the usual Catholic blessing - reminding them of their duty to remain devoted to God and each other, blessing their marriage with children and happiness. James took a piece of fabric - his own tartan and tied it around her forearm…a symbolic gesture that she was now part of his clan.

Last edited by James Stuart of Scotland on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Such beautiful words that he spoke ones that I would cherish until the end of time. I admit I became emotional it felt like we were finally married, husband and wife instead of king and queen. I looked as he put the tartan around my arm a rather bemused look etched on my lips as I looked to him confused. As the vicar declared us as man and wife I let my bouquet slip through my fingers grabbing him by the waist this time. Forever thine, forever mine, forever ours. I whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:18 pm

James’ lips were soon warm and heavy upon hers, his strong arms tight around her waist; as the choir boy sang the final bidding, Eventually, he eased himself away from her lips and swept her from the little chapel. The sun shone brilliant, golden rays upon the dewy land as they moved out of the church, James dipping his head as they walked beneath the low archway. He grinned, a beam spreading across his face as he felt the true definition of joy and gratification wash over him. Lust was not far and so he lifted her onto his big hunter horse, mounting behind her and wrapping his arms around her as he took the reins.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:30 pm

The Chapel in Auchlyne Tumblr_inline_nhd7s9mAUT1r0x6lg

As we walked out of the church I grabbed my cloak flinging it over my shoulders. I took off my flower crown clumsily letting it fall to the ground as lusty flesh awaited us.I looked back at him while we were on the horse anticipation rising inside as I wondered where we were going. I put my hands over his, all moments from this would be treasured dearly close to me. Knight I am ready take your queen. In a matter of minutes his hands would be ravishing my body, his lips running up and down my neck and over my breasts. I couldn't even explain what he did to me and how it made me felt. I just knew that what I felt was love and it was the best love I could ever imagined to receive. He was too good for me and their were times when I thought that I did not deserve him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chapel in Auchlyne   The Chapel in Auchlyne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chapel in Auchlyne
Page 1 of 1