The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+8
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Anne Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Elizabeth Poésy
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
François 1er de France
Henry VIII of England
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Poésy
Duchess of Galliera
Elizabeth Poésy

Great Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 1:02 am

Elizabeth Poésy enter the great hall. She was so happy to be back home.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:50 am

Anne walked towards her sister Mary and she touched on her shoulder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Sister!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:39 am

Mary felt a hand on her shoulder "Anne." She turns around and hugs her sister. "It's a delight to see you. You are well?"

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Anne giggled and she sat next to her sister and she held Mary's hands. She seemed so happy

"I am very well sister. Mary.. When you remember the old times, I mean the times that we live in this court, did you imagine them all?"

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:19 pm

"I never thought we would be in France again." Mary remembers her first time in France. Some of them were good and some were not as good but, the best of times were with Anne. "It feels so good to return."

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:53 pm

"I feel so good Mary.. I left here as a lady-in-waiting and returned as a marquis. And I will come back here again as a queen! Can you imagine?"

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 11:26 pm

" Well, when you fall in love with a King, good things will start heading their way to you. Mary smiles "Once goals are met and other things get cleared, you'll be Queen. Just like we imagined as children."

Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 1:50 am

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles was sitting at his table with his wife Catherine. They watched together Lady Anne's dance in front of the Kings. He was holding Catherine's hand"

"Suddenly he saw with the corner of his eye Thomas Boleyn approaching him. He turned his head and looked at him"

It was true, Thomas was smiling like a cat with cream. He could finally look at Brandon and feel like he was equal. No, better.

"Your Graces. The ladies danced beautifully did they not? he smirked.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:51 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes sighing deeply. He never liked Boleyn. Even if they made an alliance once, he was not happy about his closeness to the King"

Indeed...amazing show, my lord. But I don't think you came to talk about dance. Am I wrong...Boleyn?

"He showed a fake smile"

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Anne giggled and than she smiled. She seemed very determined. She looked at Mary's eyes.

"I promise you, that thing I’ve so longed for, will be accomplished here.."

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Anne's words made Mary's smile wider. What Mary, Anne and sometimes George used pretend, is becoming real. "I almost forgot. Uncle said he would like to speak to you about something."

Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles rolled his eyes sighing deeply. He never liked Boleyn. Even if they made an alliance once, he was not happy about his closeness to the King"

Indeed...amazing show, my lord. But I don't think you came to talk about dance. Am I wrong...Boleyn?

"He showed a fake smile"

Thomas hated the man, but kept his frosty smile on his face. "Touché! I only wanted to say how nice it is that you're back at court and once again a shining star in the king's good graces. I would like to invite you to dine with me and my family while we're here celebrating in Calais."

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Anne rolled her eyes

"Yes I know. He sent me a letter. About Henry's letter to Pope and he wants to know there is an answer or not."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 11:22 pm

"Charles looked curiously at him. He didn't want that Catherine had to talk with such man at dinner. He knew how ambitious Boleyn was. He did anything to put his daughter at King's side, and soon on the throne. So their past friendship was now broken, because many things changed in his life. He looked at him"

Not so much pleasure as I receive in refusing your invitation, my Lord..

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 9:02 am

I cannot wait to see how the King and the lady Anne look.
I have been waiting to see them and I traveled here especially.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:52 am

With a threatening glare, Thomas sat next to the duke."There are rumors about that you still support the queen and therefore against the king in his great matter. For so long you seemed uninterested in the machinations and politics of court. So what happened to you?"

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:30 pm

"Charles looked silently at him for a while. He knew Boleyn couldn't understand things such us loyalty and honour. He was forced accepting an aliance with him, once. But now everything was different. He wanted to be a better man"

I grew up...

"He replied simply"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 pm

With a sarcastic smile, Thomas eyed the duke a moment longer before leaving the table without a backwards glance.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:14 pm

"Charles was still holding Catherine's hand while looking at Boleyn leaving their table. He knew he had nothing to add"

"Then he turned towards his wife and looked lovingly at her"

Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:54 am

Catherine had been talking quietly with her husband throughout the whole feast just like many other courtiers were doing. Out of know where Lord Boleyn came and started speaking with Charles. He was, as always pleasant and nice to Catherine she noticed his crooked smile and the way he was gloating about the entire trip being a success. Such a hard position Charles was in being best friend to the king and having to fight with his personal values. Throughout the conversation Charles grew rather tense in his words body and facial expressions. If Charles was younger, he would've got up from his seat and caused a scene not on purpose just because his temper over took him. Finally, Lord Boleyn said Goodnight and Catherine dipped her head low to him. She took her hand, placing it gently next to Charles hoping that by this gesture he knew that Catherine supported and loved him.

Don't let him get to you my love. You are a better man than he is.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:13 pm

"Charles smiled after her words and nodded slowly"

My love...I am a better man because of you...

"He replied before kissing deeply her hand"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:39 pm

I returned from a meeting with my father and i had the maids prepare everything ready for my dinner with the lady Agnes
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Walking into the great hall, Agnes wore a pastel coloured dress with her dark hair pinned up to her design. Curtsying to the Prince she smiled "You are most kind, your grace. You have went to such an effort."

Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 5:00 am

"Consider it my honour my lady.
"You look fantastic this evening my dear please have a seat.
I get up and pull her chair out for her
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:54 pm

"Your Grace is far too kind." she said to him and she sat down on a chair and she waited for him to sit "Does your grace like to dine often with us ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next