The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mecidi Fountain

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Inge nodded with a smile

"Oh yes..my lady. Very gladly. The Queen will be informed of my decision. But I don't want to intrude in your meeting with her. Maybe..there are important things you need to talk about..privately?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:52 am

I smiled towards Inge then spoke.

"Inge do not worry for I am not meeting with the Queen privately until the morning so why not ask to see her this afternoon I know that you will serve her very well.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:07 pm

Inge smiled and nodded

"Oh as you wish, Lady Catherine. Thank you for your kindness. So I'll come with you. It will be a pleasure and an honour.."

She added smiling walking along the garden
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 8:38 pm

I smiled back at Inge.

"Forgive me for I did not mean to push you to it I was only making a suggestion for meeting with the Queen as you know she is very busy especially with her position as sovereign. I am happy for you too and your son will be happy here i feel. How is your son. I say as we walked into the palace.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 12:37 pm

Inge walked into with Palace at her side

"My son is fine, my Lady. Thank you for asking. And..I really appreciate that you don't judge me since I am an unmarried woman.."

She added lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 7:39 am

I smiled at Inge as we approached Queen Eleanor's chambers.

"I am pleased to hear that your son is well and I always believe that you should alsways be able to make your own decisions even if you are unmarried. I am currently unmarried and have done well for myself at times. I can see that all will be well with you here in France Lady Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Inge smiled her back

"Thank you for your kind words, my Lady. I'm sure I'll get well at french court. Have you ever met the Queen of England? Rumors say that she'll come to visit France soon.."
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 7:32 am

"I am sure that all will be well at the court for you and your son. I have not actually met the Queen of England but it is said that she is a great beauty but be careful though as she does have a temper and can anger easily and I am told you must never look directly into the eyes of a monarch unless instructed to. Try not to worry about it too much.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Inge nodded

"Oh I am aware of that, my lady. I'll try to do my best, I do not want to make the Queen angry...I have heard the same things. But I'm sure these are just rumors. Maybe she is better than people say.."
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 8:00 pm

"We will know soon enough when they arrive and I do hope that she is not that bad. I trust that you are ready to meet with the French Queen regarding her position she offered you?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Inge nodded

"Oh yes, I am, my Lady. I decided to accept her kind offer. I feel that this court will be a nice place for me and my son to live. Thank you for your kindness.."
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 8:29 pm

I smiled back at Inge

"I am so pleased that you will accept it is perfect here for you in France and you are most welcome of course. I was trying to help anyway I could.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 1:11 pm

Inge stopped and smiled

"Thank you, lady Catherine. Hopefully, we'll meet again later"

She curtsied and entered inside Palace
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:03 pm

I smiled at Inge.

"I hope so Lady Inge I would like that very much to meet again.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 1:30 pm

Inge curtsied again and left her presence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecidi Fountain   Mecidi Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecidi Fountain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2