The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas celebrations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Christmas celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 12:46 am

Richard entered the Hall while everyone were bowing at him. He sat on his throne smiling and hoping to see Eleanor to reach him soon
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 2:06 am

Valerie was delighted that her uncle who just happened to be king had decided to hold a festive party it was Valerie's chance to catch up with the ongoing of the Bavarian people.

Guard announces

Her Royal highness Valerie the princess of Bavaria!

As Valerie walked in the people of Bavaria bowed as she walked up to her uncle who was seated on his throne.

"Uncle, how great it is to see you"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Richard smiled as he saw Valerie entering the Hall

My dear niece, welcome. It's nice to see you too. Please, sit with me..

He said showing an empty place next to his throne

Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 9:37 pm

Accepting her uncles wishes Valerie seated herself beside him in watching all the courtiers carrying on with their own business.

"How is my little cousin Max I have brought him a gift I'd love to show him it."

Valerie offered her uncle a smile but noticed his mind was elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Eleanor felt tears threatening, and blinked them back and took a deep breath. Not tonight, She thought to herself. No, now her thoughts were about Christmas, her favorite holiday that was threatening to be lost in the mess she found herself in the middle of. Beyond being her favorite holiday, Christmas was really Eleanor's favorite time of year. She loved everything about it — the tree and the lights, the wonderful food and treats that weren't made any other time of the year — the list went on and on.

She opened the closet, pulled out the dress, laid it across the bed and stood back to admire the color and the design. The gown was deep red, a color she wouldn't have thought to choose for herself but she loved the shade and the way the bodice was decorated with green leaves and red flowers. Once she had her dress fixed on, she stood in front of the mirror and clasped the garnet pendant around her neck. The deep glowing red of the stone was striking with the dress and if she could believe what she saw in the mirror, she was striking, too.

When she eased into the hall, she was surprised at the crowd already gathered there. People were arriving earlier than she'd expected. She took a goblet of wine from passing servant as she continued to roam about the hall.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Valerie Meyer wrote:
Accepting her uncles wishes Valerie seated herself beside him in watching all the courtiers carrying on with their own business.

"How is my little cousin Max I have brought him a gift I'd love to show him it."

Richard turned his head as he noticed Valerie was still talking to him

Mt dear...forgive me. Max...yes. He is not here. His mother brought him to Spain. But thank you for the gift. I'll send it to him..

As he finished his sentence he saw Eleanor entering the Hall. He smiled waiting for her to approach his throne
Back to top Go down
Girolamo De Treviso
Trader
Girolamo De Treviso

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 1:28 am

Snow White attended the Christmas party, wearing a beautiful white dress which matched her skin which was white as snow, her lips red as blood and her long beautiful hair was pulled back intertwined with pearls as it was in a crown like braid around her head,  
looking around it was Christmas and she had her eyes wander around as the flowers were so beautiful among the table. she appeared like a angel as she was so beautiful, across her forehead were tiny little diamonds and she stood there. She hoped to find a suitable husband one day and she stood against the wall beside the window alone.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Richard Meyer wrote:
Valerie Meyer wrote:

Richard turned his head as he noticed Valerie was still talking to him

Mt dear...forgive me. Max...yes. He is not here. His mother brought him to Spain. But thank you for the gift. I'll send it to him..

As he finished his sentence he saw Eleanor entering the Hall. He smiled waiting for her to approach his throne

Valerie was appalled to hear this surely her Uncle must've tried to make the empress stay after all they were such a good match together after such long time. Valerie wasn't sure what exactly happened to them her mind becoming occupied by the new courtier they seem to have among them.

"Uncle you see that lady sitting by the window? Might we call her over as she is a new courtier and I would love to hear her story. Can we Uncle..."

Valerie asked with excitement rising in her voice as her feet swung gently in and out under the throne, she wasn't tall enough to touch the ground yet.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Richard looked at the young woman. Then he smiled turning towards Valerie

Oh..but of course, dear. If this pleases you. Act like a true Queen and invite her to sit with us..

He motioned to the lady to come closer his throne. He was happy that his niece showed interest for new courties
Back to top Go down
Girolamo De Treviso
Trader
Girolamo De Treviso

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Snow White was alone by the window, looking outside the window as she saw the snow outside, winter was beautiful even in Germany and she smiled as she thought the snow looked so beautiful, the snow falling about matched that of her lovely soft skin but she turned her face over toward the royal family when she heard the King's gesture to welcome her near them, she wasn't often within the court of others, her mother kept the beautiful princess hidden so much out of spite that her own mother was jealous of her great beauty, of course it was only her step mother as her own birth mother had long died. Seeing him wave for her to come she smiled and went to approach the King and his family, curtsying to them she bows her head respectfully

"Your majesty" she told him and soon stood straight looking at them with the respect she could most offer to them "Your kingdom, it is lovely, I could not help but notice the beautiful snow outside your grace" she says to him, her raven hair pulled back beautifully showing that beautiful face of hers.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:55 am

Richard smiled at the young lady

Welcome to my court, my Lady. I heard that the Princess of little Lohr's Kingdom was beautiful, and I can now see that this is true. Yes..many visitors love snow in this season. We're pretty used at it. But please, sit with us..

He invited her gently with a gesture of his right hand
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Yes please do join us... and tell us about Lohr.

Valerie smiled becomingly hoping to build a friendship with the Princess of Lohr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas celebrations   Christmas celebrations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas celebrations
Page 1 of 1