The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Esther Petrovin's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Esther Petrovin's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:49 pm

Niklaus came to Esther's room to see his daughter. She had a governess and many teachers. So she rarely could see her parents in court. He knocked at her door "Are you in..my little princess? It's dad.." He smiled and waited for her to reply
Back to top Go down
Esther Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Esther Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 5:48 pm

Hearing a knock on the door I jump up with excitement as soon as I hear my fathers voice. Running to the door I start to jump up down as I wait for my governess to open the door.
As soon as the door is open I jump into my fathers arm and hold him as tight as my little arms could.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 10:56 am

Niklaus smiled and hugged tightly his daughter. Then he motioned the governess to leave them alone. And after the door was closed he looked at her with a proud smile on his face "My sweetheart! I came to see you. I missed you so much. Are you practising with painting? I heard you're even much more good than me.." He chuckled and sat with Esther on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Esther Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Esther Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:23 pm

As we sit on the sofa my heart is filled with happiness." I have missed you and mamma." The smile goes as I mention my mother " " Is mamma ok? " My big eye's ask my father.
As soon as my paintings are mentioned the smile reappears. " Look pappa " As I point to my newest painting " come see. "
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Niklaus nodded with a warm and joyous smile "Mom is very well, sweety. But she misses you too. She told me that she will come to see you soon.." He kissed softly her forehead. And as she showed him her new art work, a proud smile came on his face "Oh..let me see..you improve every day, sweetheart. I like it very much..so I heard right: you're a little artist.." He chuckled glancing at her and showing how impressed he was in seeing how she used colors and shadows, shades and figures..
Back to top Go down
Esther Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Esther Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 12:03 pm

”She did.” My eyes grow big with happiness. ”Pappa I hope she will take me to the gardens like last time.”
I felt a swell of pride as my pappa tells me how good I was and big smile spread across my little face.
“You really think so, do you think even the king himself would like one.” My big eyes looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:57 am

Niklaus smiled tenderly and stroke softly her cheek "She will come to you soon, sweetheart. Your mom and I love you more than anyone else in this world. You should never forget this.." He chuckled and took her artwork in his hands again "But of course..I think the King will appreciate this very much. Neither Master Holbein himself could do better. Who knows? Maybe one day you will take his place.." He laughed softly stoking tenderly her red, smoothy hairs
Back to top Go down
Esther Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Esther Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 pm

"I will never forget.” My eyes lowered. I just wish you both were not so busy.”
As my father uttered those words about Master Holbein I grew excited. "Do you really think so; I would love to work for his Majesty just as you do.”
I nuzzled my head into my father’s arms and wrapped my tiny arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 am

Niklaus smiled hugging her rightly "I'm sure you'll be able to do whatever you wish when you'll grew up, my darling.." Then he looked tenderly at her pretty face "But the day will come that you'll get married, Esther. One day a man will come, and he will steal my princess from me. But it's life..it's father's destiny.." He kissed softly her forehead "But remember: if he won't make you happy, I'll throw him from the window.." He added jokingly chukling a bit
Back to top Go down
Esther Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Esther Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:16 am

My eyes looked at my father as he spoke to me, as she spoke about a man and one day having to leave, I threw my backs back around him. " I don’t wish to marry, I just want to travel and paint pretty pictures.” Nuzzling my head into my father’s chest I could hear his heart beating slowly as I laid my head there.
"Tell me again how you met mamma.”
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Niklaus smiled tenderly and kissed softly her forehead "Well..let's see. I'm sure you will become a very talented painter, honey. But even artists can marry.." He chuckled again, and then he paused for a moment after her request. He could remember clearly the moment he met Elizabeth. And even if he told her about this moment many times, he always loved to remember this "So..when I met your mother, I was just arived to England from Russia. One day I came in the garden hoping to see something able to inspire me for some new artwork..when I saw a beautiful, young lady. She didn't see me, at first. But I noticed her immediately. She was beautiful, her white skin captured me. And her eyes..two little lakes. She was your mom.." He sighed deeply, before adding "I was just like you, at that time: I had no intention to marry. I just wanted to paint, travelling around world and to be free. But your mom, with her sweetness and her love, made me change my mind. That's why you're here, my sweetheart.." He said with an amused smile, a mixture of joy and nostalgia
Back to top Go down
Esther Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Esther Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Closes my eyes when he kisses my forehead.“Maybe  one day, but for now I want to be with you and mamma and paint all day." Pouts my lips a little. “But they make me do dance and I keep falling over.”
Sitting next my father as he talks about mamma my eyes were wide as I watched him talk, and I could not help smiling as I could see just how happy he was.
]“I love that story papa, but… where is Russia is that close by, can I visit?”
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:28 am

Niklaus laughed, amused by her words "You know, a lady of your rank must be able doing anything, including dancing. I'm sure your mom can help you with this. She can dance very well.." Then he looked thoughtful towards window "Russia is far from here, sweetheart. That's a beautiful country, especially during winter. One day I'll bring you there with your mom. So I'll show you the snow.." He added with a joking tone like he was telling her a secret
Back to top Go down
Esther Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Esther Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:05 pm

The only word that interested me snow.“Snow papa, what is snow?”
My brows flurried as I wondered what this thing called snow was.
"Do you have paintings of Russia? I would love to see what it looks like.”
My mind was in a mindful of thought, snow sounded exciting even Russia did. Would I ever get the chance to see such a place?
"Tell me more papa.”
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Niklaus smiled and looked around. He looked thoughtful, then he stood up and went suddenly to the door "Wait a second, sweetheart. Maybe I have something to show you.." He called for a servant. As he came, he whispered something into his ear and sent him away. After that he reached little Esther again and sat at her side "That's not so easy to explain what snow is, but it's a very beautiful thing. You see...it looks like rain. But it's smooth and white. And very cold.." He chuckled a bit. And as he finished the sentence the servant entered in the room bringing a painting in his arms "This is an old painting of mine, honey. I was a little older than you that time. And the white thing you're staring at..it's called snow. One day I'll bring you and your mom in Russia, and we'll spend some time there. We could go there for Christmas, what do you think?" He asked with a wide smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esther Petrovin's bedchamber   Esther Petrovin's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esther Petrovin's bedchamber
Page 1 of 1