The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Madeline Valois's Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:52 am

Isabelle smiled and nodded after her words

Oh I'm happy that roses make you smile, Altesse. Of course, I'll accompany you there. I think, we could also name the garden after your mother's. Claude's garden, for istance. What do you think?

She curtsied and started walking with Madeline towards the back garden
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:19 pm

I smiled as I was so happy she was in my company again.

"Claudes garden I like it and I want it named after her. Do you know Isabelle what mother liked most in the garden? I never got to ask her"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 2:12 pm

Isabelle tought for a moment before replying

Once she told me that she loved roses. Especially pink and yellow ones. So I think this garden would make her happy and proud of you, Altesse..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:22 pm

I looked at Isabelle and I thought came to me.

"Pink and yellow Rose's that is what i would like as well as red ones. I want to make it beautiful. Do you think the people of France will present some for the garden if i asked?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 11:40 am

Isabelle smiled again

Oh Altesse, your mother was so loved by people. I'm sure they will present flowers and much more for their beloved Queen..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 1:20 pm

I look at Isabelle and think for a moment.

"May I ask you Isabelle could you possibly send word on my behalf to the people of France about me opening a new Rose Garden for mother to see who will come forward and remember her. Do you think I should ask them that?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Isabelle smiled and nodded

Of course, I shall do that, Altesse. Many people will come, I'm sure. Also..I have to inform you that the treaty between France and Spain is ready. So, your father will marry Princess Eleanor of Castille very soon..

She announced, waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 10:27 pm

"Thank you Isabelle i have a good feeling that many will help as I am told that all the French people loved my mother is that correct?

The Treaty is ready that was quickly what do you know about this Eleanor of Austria what is she like? Isabelle when is she to arrive in France?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 5:40 pm

Isabelle nodded

Yes, Altesse, it is correct. The whole France loved your mother very much. Especially for her charity towards poor people. Actually, I don't know so much about Princess Eleanor. But I heard she is young and beautiful. And also very kind and religious. I think she will come soon, Altesse..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 6:47 am

I smiled at Isabelle and I was so happy to hear her talk of my mother.

"When we have enough roses for the garden I will open it in my mother's name as like you said she would like it. It will be for me a great memory of her too. I look forward to meeting Princess Eleanor she sounds nice too. Isabelle may I ask when she arrives that you meet her for me as I will probably be in the new garden?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 4:47 pm

Isabelle nodded with a small curtsy

Of course, Altesse. I shall welcome her at court as you wish. I'm sure she will be a good stepmother for you. Even if she is almost your age. She can give you a brother or a sister soon..

She added with a smile
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 10:34 pm

"I thank you Isabelle I know I can always trust you. I hope I get along with her for I worry she will not like me. How is father have you seen him?

Do we know when the Spanish princess is to arrive in France Isabelle? Do you think I should wear the lovely pink gown I have to meet her in?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 4:38 pm

Isabelle smiled kindly

Your father asked to see me. So I'll talk with him soon and I'll let you know how he is, Altesse. Princess Eleanor of Austria will arrive this week, I think. And I'm sure you will like her so much, no need to worry. I'll help you to choose nice gown to meet her..

She said
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm

"Father has asked to see you that is nice and I know that I can always trust you to choose the right gown for me. I heard my ladies talking just now Isabelle that she has arrived please check if this is true whilst I prepare myself to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Isabelle nodded

As you wish, Altesse..

She curtsied and left the room to welcome the spanish princess
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 11:44 am

"Thank Isabelle I will see you again soon." I say as she curtsies and leaves and I have my ladies do my hair as i sit at a table.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Isabelle was announced by a servant and she entered in Madeline's chambers. She curtsied

Altesse..Princess Eleanor of Austria has arrived. I have just met her. Also, your father ordered to me to help you for tonight's banquet. I'll help you to choose a dress and I'll prepare your hairs..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Madeline smiled as Isabelle entered her chamber.

"This is wonderful news Isabelle thank you. I look forward to meeting her too. What colour should I wear tonight as I want to look my best for the banquet? Can you style my hair in my favourite way the same way Lady Governess used to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 5:24 pm

Isabelle came closer and smiled

Of course, Altesse. I suggest you to wear a pink dress with earrings that your mother gave you. Also, I'll prepare your hairs as you wish..

She took a brush and strted brushing slowly Madeline's long hairs
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 12:32 pm

I sat down at my table and as Isabelle started brushing my hair ready I opened my jewelry box and I selected a pair of earrings my mother gave me when I was very young.

"I shall wear these earrings I remember the day mother gave them to me when I was very young. Will you be attending tonight's banquet Isabelle for I would like it if you could come and introduce me to her Highness. I hope father is very happy with her? I look forward to meeting her. She is very young is she not?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 9:15 am

Isabelle started to prepare her hairs for the banquet

Yes, Altesse...she is almost your age. Just a bit older, I think. She looks very kind and also she told me she can't wait to meet you. Of course I will come and I'll introduce you to her, Altesse..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 7:11 am

"This is wonderful news that you bring me Isabelle and to hear her say she cannot wait to see me makes me happy too. What time is the banquet tonight Isabelle. Do you think that Eleanor will be a good Queen for France? It comes with an alliance with Spain too does it not?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 9:12 am

Isabelle was arranging her hairs letting them fall on her shoulders. She put some little pink ribbons

The banquet is at eight o'clock in the evening, Altesse. I think your father will guide her to rule France. And of course Spain is our ally, now. Do you like your hairs, Altesse?

She asked looking st her through mirror
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Madeline looked in the mirror at her hair.

"It is perfect Isabelle it is just like I always had it thank you. I hope father guides her well to and Spain as our allies now is a good for France. How do I look Isabelle?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 10:42 am

Isabelle smiled looking at the mirror

You look stunning, Altesse. It's time to go...the Hall is ready for the banquet..

She said while lacing better Madeline's gown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madeline Valois's Chamber
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next