The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Madeline Valois's Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 9:11 pm

"Then perhaps finally i will meet the right man to marry and be happy as the loss of mother still gets to me. Isabelle is there any new news regarding the upcoming visit of the English Queen?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 7:08 pm

Isabelle shook her head

Not yet, Altesse. but I think she will come soon. As you know, she just gave birth a Princess. So maybe she needs some rest before travelling..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 1:43 pm

"I shall very much look forward to meeting her. What colour does she like?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Isabelle smiled and came closer

I heard that she loves purple, Altesse. Maybe we can say to dressmaker to arrange a purple gown for you as well. I think it suits on you..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 7:49 am

I smiled at Isabelle.

"Purple I would love to wear purple for the visit but I am afraid that such a colour would outshine Queen Eleanor which would upset me. Do you think it would Isabelle?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 10:07 am

Isabelle shook her head while smiling

I don't think so, Altesse. Queen Eleanor gave me some gold, in order to buy clothes from a tailor in Paris, for you and for myself. She is very generous. And she wants make gifts to you and to your brother Prince Henri..

Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 7:17 am

I look up at Isabelle and I was so happy.

"What a genorous thing she has done for us. Buying gifts for me and Henri too I am honoured for I rarely get gifts. Shall I accompany you to Paris Isabelle?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 pm

Isabelle smiled

If you want to, Altesse. But I can go to Paris alone and buy everything we need for our clothes. In any case, we have time to arrange the coronation's ceremony before the English Queen arrives..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:37 am

I smiled back at Isabelle.

"I think you are right I shall wait for you here at Versailles Isabelle as I remember hearing that the roads to Paris can be dangerous with bandits and other troubles and I don't think it would be the right place for a princess. Be careful Isabelle I want you to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 3:38 pm

Isabelle nodded and smiled

I think is the best decision, Altesse. You have no need to put yourself in danger. And don't worry about me. I will leave with some guards and servants. Your stepmother the Queen granted me some lands and two castles here in France, with my own servants. I think she is very kind..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:55 am

"That is such a generous offer she has granted you Isabelle and I think you deserve it for you always put France before anything and have served the crown greatly. What castles has she granted you? I hope your journey is safe and that you return unharmed from Paris Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Isabelle nodded sitting at her side

The Queen granted me the castle Royal de Blois and the castle of Fénelon. I already have the castle of Rambouillet of my own. That's my poor husband's legacy. But I have promised her that I'll continue to take care about you. And of course, I'll be careful, Altesse. No need to worry..

She smiled
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 8:42 pm

"That is so kind of her to grant you those to chateau for Blois is very nice and one of the grandest you must be so honoured. Will you be moving to one of them? Do you think father would grant me my own household at a chateau away from Versailles for here there are many memories of mother not all of which I can always cope with?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 1:13 pm

Isabelle shook slowly her head

I don't think I'll move, for now. But probably your father will grant you your own household, Altesse. In case, I would be glad to follow you. I think you deserve it..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 8:45 pm

I smiled at Isabelle.

"I would have to ask father about it but I am so pleased to hear you would join me for nowhere would be the same for me without you there.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:14 pm

Isabelle nodded

You have no need to worry, Altesse. I'll watch on you wherever you'll go. If your future husband will allow me that, of course..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 7:27 am

I looked up at Isabelle.

"I would want it no other way Isabelle than having you watching over me always and is there any news am I to meet the Scottish King?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Isabelle shooked her head

Not yet, Altesse. But your father and your brother are working to arrange a meeting soon. Hope the Prince will be good at your eyes..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 8:07 pm

"Isabelle you must keep me informed as to what is arranged for all I would want is to be happy in a marriage with my future husband. How was your meeting with Queen Eleanor?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:04 pm

Isabelle put some flowes into a vase before replying

Oh the Queen is very kind and sweet. She would like having a stroll in the garden with you after the English's visit, Altesse..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 7:51 pm

I smiled at the choice of flowers in the vase that Isabelle had chosen.

"I would be so happy to walk with her in the gardens. It is such a kind offer of her. What colour should i wear do you think?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 1:19 pm

Isabelle smiled

Oh I think pink is a nice color to wear and..

She was suddenly interrupted by a guard who brought her a message. She read it fastly and looked at Madeline

Queen Eleanor wants to see me, Altesse. Forgive me..but I need to go. I will reach you later..

She curtsied and left the room
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 7:05 am

I looked up at Isabelle as the guard entered then handed her the letter.

"Okay Isabelle I hope that everything is alright with the Queen I will see you later.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 5:59 pm

Isabelle entered into Madeline's chambers after the bad adventure they had with Emperor Charles. But thank God they all were fine. She curtsied bringing some tea in her hands

Altesse..I came to see if you feel well. I brought some warm tea for you. Have you slept well?

She said leaving the tea on the table and looking at her with concern
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 9:49 pm

I looked up at Isabelle as she entered.

"Isabelle, no I did not sleep that well. I could not get that horrible experience off of my mind. I do feel rather cold this morning too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madeline Valois's Chamber
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next