The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem Empty
PostSubject: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 2:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm

I had received word that the queen of Naples had invited me to her kingdom and i travelled there and i arrived there and awaited to be admitted to her presence.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Being a guest to his majesty the King of England, The Queen of Naples and Jerusalem looked over at the man who come to see her as her own guest, smiling kindly to him, Juana held out her hand toward him "Yes let him in" she says to the servant and looked at the lord Thomas Boleyn

"Welcome my lord, thank you for coming to visit. England has been most welcoming for me during my visit with the King, his majesty is a generous man." she commented and offered him a seat "Shall you like some refreshments my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 pm

I walked into the room and looked at the beauty of her palace.

"Refreshments would be lovely thank you your Grace but please nothing sweet as they give me pains. You have a most wonderful kingdom here my lady such beautiful furniture and tapestries too.

King Henry is a very generous man indeed but you do not want to anger him that is for sure"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:23 am

"Yes it is quite beautiful in Naples, as here is his majesty the King of England's castle which he so kindly allowed me to stay during my visit, he allows me these rooms to occupy while i'm in his company here in England. I find England to be most lovely, it is a first time for me here." Juana heard what he said of the king and given him a friendly smile, Juana was hardly foolish "My lord need not worry of me. I doubt I will try to anger his majesty in any way as he has been most generous in allowing me to stay in his realm while I visit, Im sure I shall be required to return to Naples sometime once the alliance is forged between our two countries. I hope you will visit Naples someday."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 8:34 am

I look at the queen and a smile formed my lips.

"You must be extremely honoured my lady to have been allowed to stay in this fine castle her at Windsor his majesty is indeed truly generous to you and i am sure that you will show him the same in return.

One day i would love to come and visit Naples and see what it is like to be in your kingdom. The words i have heard from Naples is that it is very beautiful and that it's queen is very loving and caring towards her people which i see as the perfect thing for a monarch.

Not sure if you have e heard my lady but my daughter Queen Anne is currently in confinement and soon to give birth so of course i am anxious to know what is happening there too and i pray that she has a healthy child too.

I would also whilst you are here in England to meet my children if that would interest you my lady"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 11:26 am

"I do try to be a good and kind Queen to my people, Naples thrives most well and we have art and music all around for others to enjoy." When he spoke of his daughter she listened to him "You must be a very proud father to her, I hope the child is a son which she can give his majesty, I'm sure his majesty is excited as well. As for meeting your children, I would love to meet your family my lord. And when you do decide to come to Naples yourself and your family are welcome to come there anytime, Calabria is very beautiful as well as Naples this time of year, especially Taranto's regions which are part of Naples. There is so much a person can see and you are welcome to see it anytime you like." she tells him politely

"where would you like me to meet your family my lord?" she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 am

"You are right i am indeed very happy to be their father my two daughters are my life too and soon Anne will give birth to a child as well.

I certainly will consider visiting Italy my lady but as i am sure you understand it would be after the birth of the Queen's child and i will ask them if they would all like to join me there and i am sure they will.

Perhaps my lady you would like to travel to Whitehall and after the birth i can arrange a meeting for you with my daughter's after i have asked them of course"
i say looking at her
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 1:33 pm

"I pray the child is born very strong as well as healthy, and yes I will look forward to receiving yourself and your family in Naples. But yes you are right and I will wait patiently of course for there desire to see me and I would love to come to Whitehall after the child's birth."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 7:13 am

"I thank you your majesty for your kindness and your prayers for my grandchildren too.

I think that Whitehall palace will appeal to you my lady it is very pretty and full of great tapestries too. Anne is due soon and after the birth we should arrange a meeting at Whitehall.

Tell me my lady do you have a big family of your own back home in Naples"?
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 1:59 pm

At the mention of her own family in Naples she smiled at him and nodded to his question "yes, I have two toddler sons, Maximilian and Philip who will be a year old of age in a month, I also have a 3 and a half year old daughter named Emma and a 6 year old daughter named Adelaide. My son's who are older are Ferdinand, John, Peter, Tristan, Alfonso, and my son Alexei is to soon marry to a young Princess to my knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm

"That is indeed a large family you have my lady and it must be hard for you to try and find marriages for your sons trying to get what is best for them"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 10:47 pm

"Yes it was difficult finding them a match, so I decided to allow them to marry for love alone as long as the alliances were formed and the ones they marry are of noble birth. I would hate to force them into a marriage with one who is a stranger to them, or would prove unworthy of there hand in marriage. As a mother I must protect all my children, my youngest daughter of course, Emma she does look exactly like myself when I was little. She is the sweetest little girl and my daughter Adelaide takes after my husband."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 6:12 am

"You are a wonderful mother my lady and to allow your children to marry for love they must have indeed been very grateful to you your Grace and it will be a pleasure meeting them.

I myself am protective of my own daughter's too and try my best to help them whenever i can.

You say your youngest is an image of you in child years?
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 7:39 pm

Juana smiled at Thomas Boleyn and nodded "Yes my lord, my daughter is very much like me especially with her resemblance. I have no doubt my daughter Emma will grow into a great beauty as she gets older in her years." she says to him "Yes I thought if I should marry for love alone so should my children, I love them all very much and wish them to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:13 am

"I know exactly what you mean my lady i am the same i want what is best for my children as well and my two daughters have grown into strong ladies with Anne becoming Queen and my daughter Mary also very strong too just like her mother.

George my son had also recently we'd and he is indeed very close to his sisters and always there to support them.

My marriage to Elizabeth was a love match i can tell you as i adored her and we have never looked back."
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:54 am

"I have heard much of your family even in Naples, your family have become legend even in the Catholic church of Rome, although I am fortunate to have such strong healthy children and my son John will one day be King in my place if not my son Alexei in his place" she spoke knowing her son had hemophilia and Juana hated that fact but knew her son proved more then once strong enough to reign as King.

"My husband Gerome Dudley has been a good King to my people, I am fortunate to have him as well and being so loyal to me as his wife. Your daughter Anne must be a good queen, as a woman it is not easy for us to be monarchs or respected by our people"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 7:57 am

"You must indeed be very proud my lady to have two strong sons who can rule as king because i am sure you have taught them everything there is to know.

You are right of course my daughter Anne is a great queen and she is indeed well loved by the king and she has taken this family to new heights."
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 4:48 am

"My sons and all my children are all very educated, wise beyond there years they all make me very proud of them." Juana tells Thomas Boleyn and looked into his eyes with a gentle smile on her face "I pray for the healthy birth of your grandchild, that it be a son that her majesty births. But if it not be a son, sons will follow after" she says hopefully to him, either way hoping his majesty gains a son from this marriage he has with his second wife, the lady Anne Boleyn his new Queen.
Back to top Go down
Joan of Hapsburg
Archduchess of Austria
Joan of Hapsburg

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 4:07 pm

I come to serve my lady and request if there should be anything she would desire
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Now in her seat Juana the Queen of Naples and Jerusalem sat beside the window looking outside, she knew soon she would be required to soon return to Naples eventually, but when a maid came to her door she turned her dark hues toward them and smiled, holding out her hand to the girl.

But knowing she was offering her something she nodded "yes I should like some wine, thank you and perhaps a warm bath for my feet which tire" she wasn't getting any younger but her muscles ached a bit from walking along the halls of the palace as she had finallysat to relax.
Back to top Go down
Joan of Hapsburg
Archduchess of Austria
Joan of Hapsburg

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 6:00 pm

"Of course my lady ,consider it done"
being a maid of senior status I  bid those below me to run the bath .
I take two cups and the wine toward her majesty "I hope you do not think me forward if I partake of some as well "
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 8:16 am

Even as Juana had turned her gaze toward the young Archduchess of Austria, Juana smiled at the young woman and nodded, Even as the servants brought her a warm bath to soak her feet, her skirts lift up as the maid servants worked among her aching bones of her feet and ankles which walked for hours that evening, She simply nodded to the woman "Of course, help yourself should you like to" she asks inviting the young girl to join her, The Queen of Naples and Jerusalem sat there within her chair of course with the maid servants tending to them both willingly at there command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem   Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest Apartments for Juana, Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Page 1 of 1