The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ferdinand I Bedchambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 5:06 pm

Dilara smiled again

"I hope so, Your Majesty. You will find in me a good advisor and friend. Not only your mistress. And I hope that your family will accept that..

She added lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 10:53 am

"I hope that too Dilara and my sister has travelled to France where she is to marry the French king and I cannot wait to show you Spain and you will be my mistress if it pleases you of course.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 5:25 pm

Dilara looked admired at him and smiled softly

So your sister is going to be Queen of France? And your other sister is Queen of Portugal if I am not wrong? Oh Your Majesty..I hope not to create troubles with your noble family. You are too high ranked to fall with a slave..
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:46 am

I looked at Dilara and I admired her sweet tone in her voice.

"Yes my sister Eleanor soon be to be the Queen of France and you are right another of my sisters is Queen of Portugal. You will not threaten my noble family after all it is my choice as to what I choose to do I just hope the Sultan releases you.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Dilara caressed softly his cheek

Your family rules the world, Your Majesty. So probably they won't like me. After all, I don't want to be Queen. I just want my King's love..

She whispered
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 9:33 pm

"You are right my family do rule most of the world but if does matter what they think of you. I love you and maybe one day you will become Queen.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 9:20 am

Dilara sighed shooking her head

Oh my King..you know they will never allow that. I don't want you are against your family because of me..
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 7:24 am

I sighed.

"Perhaps then you would just like to accompany me back to Spain and I can show you my home lands?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 9:16 am

Dilara smiled

"Oh I would love to, Your Majesty. I would love to see your country and your court.."

She kissed softly his lips
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 7:37 am

I smile back at her.

"This pleases me a lot to hear you say this Dilara and we shall leave very soon then in the morning but first tonight I want it to be special. Please take of your clothes and show me your sweet breasts entertain me tonight before we leave in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 10:59 am

Dilara smiled softly at him. She slowly removed her nightgown from her shoulders showing her breasts to him. She looked at him with desire

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 8:23 am

I see Dilara standing before me and she began to take of her clothes and I see her breasts and desire filled inside me as I found her most pleasant to watch too.

"Dilara this is so nice please come remove your clothes and entertain me tonight before we leave in the morning for Spain.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 am

Dilara smiled at him and removed her clothes. She came closer and started kissing him and caressing his hairs with desire. She wanted him to remember that night for a long time

Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 8:48 pm

I was enjoying the night. I caressed her body back and I was never going to forget this wonderful night.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 2:24 pm

They made love all night with rising desire and passion. But in the end the morning came and they fell deeply asleep. Dilara woke up slowly and turned her eyes towards him

Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 11:13 am

I woke in the morning and I see Dilara looking at me.

"That was a very pleasant evening we had together don't you think Dilara?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 9:42 am

Dilara smiled while looking at him

Yes, Your Majesty. So..I should leave and come back in Turkey. But if you wish..I shall follow you to Spain..

She stood up from the bed and started to dress up again
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 7:27 am

I looked at Dilara

"Please do follow me to Spain for I so want to have you there.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:58 am

Dilara finished to prepare herself and turned towards him with a smile

Your Majesty..I am ready to follow you wherever you wish..

She came closer to place a soft kiss upon his lips while staring into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 8:25 am

I looked her in the eye and took in her lovely soft kiss.

"Dilara I have arranged tomorrow for you to travel ahead of me to Spain as if we travelled directly together it would seem a little suspicious. My brother the Emperor Charles will surely greet you my guest into Spain and I will join you the following day. Please do not be worried. Take this token to hold me close to you while you wait for my arrival. I say handing her a small heart pendant.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 6:14 pm

Dilara took the heart pendant from his hand and brought it untli her lips to kiss it

Oh...thank you, Your Majesty. That's too precious to me. I shall wait you there, my King..

She curtsied deeply before leaving his chambers
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 7:50 am

I looked at Dilara

"Keep the pendant close my love and I will see you in Spain too. I cannot wait to see you again. I hope you will enjoy being with me there as much as you have here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferdinand I Bedchambers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: BAVARIA :: Neuschwanstein Castle :: Chambers-
Jump to: