The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand

Go down 
+4
Richard Meyer
Ferdinand I
Eleanor of Austria
Isabella of Austria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 11:19 am

Eleanor of Austria wrote:
"Ambassador please sit beside me I wish to talk to you regarding the frequent meetings you are having with my sister. Surely if there is anything wrong as Princess of Castile you would consult me first. "

Inigo sat at Eleanor's side. He glanced around and started lowering his voice

Mi Princesa..your sister and I..are trying to help your mother Queen Joanna, still prisoner of her son, your brother Emperor Charles. Also..we have a plan to destroy the new Queen of England, Anne Boleyn..and helping your aunt Katherine of Aragon as well. But please..I can't add more. It can be dangerous for you knowing details about our plan..
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 11:44 am

Ferdinand I wrote:
I pay close attention to her as she danced and I was enjoying it. She stops in front of me and her very seductive ways was such a delight for me to see.

She greets me in Turkish with a grand smile. I sit and watch then I speak.

"You dance beautifully my lady and you are entertaining with it and I am very happy. Your name is Dilara isn't it? Please come and sit with me"

Dilara took the veil and put it upon her shoulders. Then she removed it again and gave it to Ferdinand

"Yes, Hukarim. Please, accept this veil with my scent on it. Just an humble gift from your slave.."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The music started again for a little while. So she moved seductively her hips while staring at his eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After making sure of having his attention, she curtsied and sat with him as he asked

"Your Majesty..I feel happy and honoured of being at your presence. I was sent here to make you happy. Hope I won't disappoint you, my King.."

She smiled and taking his hand in hers, she placed a soft kiss upon it in a very submissive way, as she was used to do in her country. She kissed his hand with closed eyes, bringing it up until her forehead. Then she met his eyes
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 1:32 pm

I looked at the ambassador closely.

"Ambassador Mendoza be careful taking on Charles he is dangerous. You must keep me posted on this and I will make sure word does not reach Charles of this.

You plan to bring down the English Queen then you do have my support but my spies in England inform me that England has a new ally in Sweden. How exactly do you plan on bringing her down? Also my lord regarding these matters did you not think to inform me first ahead of my sister as I am princess of Castille and my sister is young"
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 1:37 pm

I clapped as the music finished and the dancers and then I glance over to the Emperor then speak to Inge.

"I think he would be delighted to speak to you my lady why not when he is alone go over to the royal table and speak to him. As for myself I do enjoy court but father still wants me to marry soon. I just hope he is someone I like"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 11:58 am

Inge smiled at her words

"A marriage for you, lady Anne? That's a wonderful news. I wish you to be happy. I'm sure your father will choose the best for you.."

She said before taking a sip from wine
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 12:03 pm

I looked at the ambassador closely.

"Ambassador Mendoza be careful taking on Charles he is dangerous. You must keep me posted on this and I will make sure word does not reach Charles of this.

You plan to bring down the English Queen then you do have my support but my spies in England inform me that England has a new ally in Sweden. How exactly do you plan on bringing her down? Also my lord regarding these matters did you not think to inform me first ahead of my sister as I am princess of Castille and my sister is young"

Inigo sighed before replying

Mi Princesa...alliance with Sweden can be dangerous for we catholic. I heard that they are going to become Reformists. Your sister and I have a plan..we'll send a spy among Queen Anne's ladies. So we'll know everything is happening at english court..
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 1:16 pm

I looked at Dilara as she handed me her scented veil.

"I shall cherish this gift gratefully Dilara thank you. You are indeed making me very happy. I could not ask for more. You never dissapoint" I say cherishing her kiss on my hand.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 1:34 pm

"A perfect idea my lord Ambassador. Tell me who is this spy we have in Anne's ladies is she loyal to Castile?
My lord I would like you to travel back to England and look in closely at these alliances talks and inform me of what is happening. Keep my sister informed with her plan. You will be rewarded for your great service to Castile"
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Inigo nodded after her words

Mi Princesa..the spy we have among Anne's ladies just joined her household. Her name is Margaret Wyatt. She will be loyal to our cause, you have no need to worry. And of course..I will be back to England soon..
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Ferdinand I wrote:
I looked at Dilara as she handed me her scented veil.

"I shall cherish this gift gratefully Dilara thank you. You are indeed making me very happy. I could not ask for more. You never dissapoint" I say cherishing her kiss on my hand.

Dilara smiled and looked at him

"I hope so, Your Majesty. You know..I'm a slave in my country. I was thought many things..such as dancing, sewing, even reading the future.."

She winked after her last words to see his reaction
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 1:13 pm

"Thank you indeed my lady I hope I will be happy to whenever the time comes"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 1:18 pm

"Thank you ambassador. I trust your choice is perfect. You will be rewarded for your great service to Castile. You may go now my lord" she says looking over at her sister
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 1:24 pm

I looked at her with interest.

"A pretty girl like you a slave? That is not nice. You will never be a slave in the Holy Roman Empire. You say you can read the future. What does mine have? Can you read it?"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Anne of Cleves wrote:
"Thank you indeed my lady I hope I will be happy to whenever the time comes"

Inge smiled

"I'm sure you will be, Lady Anne. You and your sisters deserve the best. Unluckily..I can't say the same for myself. No one will marry an unmarried mother.."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 6:52 pm

"Thank you ambassador. I trust your choice is perfect. You will be rewarded for your great service to Castile. You may go now my lord" she says looking over at her sister

Inigo bowed deeply before her and reached another corner of the Hall. He took some wine and food and kept on watching towards royal table
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 7:46 pm

Ferdinand I wrote:
I looked at her with interest.

"A pretty girl like you a slave? That is not nice. You will never be a slave in the Holy Roman Empire. You say you can read the future. What does mine have? Can you read it?"

Dilara smiled and took his hand in hers. She stared at his hand and for a moment she closed her eyes

"You will be a great ruler..and I see a victory on the battlefield. A great Queen will be at your side, Your Majesty. She will give you many children..and your empire will last for centuries.."

After she spoke, she looked at him in silence showing him a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 1:52 pm

"You see me winning on the battlefield is this future close? How would you like to be a reader at my court?"
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 1:27 pm

"I don't think that is true my lady you will find love again. Why not talk with the Emperor now he is sat there and only that dancer by him?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Richard was looking at Ferdinand talking with Dilara. He put his goblet on the table before talking

I couldn't avoid to hear your conversation about reading the future. Can you really do that, Dilara? If so..would you read one of my guests's future as well?

He looked around the Hall to find someone who could be the next after Ferdinand. Finally, his glance fell upon Anne of Cleves and smiled

Lady Anne! Would you please come at our table? Dilara will read your furure..
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 5:19 pm

Anne of Cleves wrote:
"I don't think that is true my lady you will find love again. Why not talk with the Emperor now he is sat there and only that dancer by him?"

Inge smiled kindly

"Your words are very kind, lady Anne. I hope you're right. About the Emperor..I think he is still busy. I would never dare to disturb him.."

As she heard King Richard's words, she turned her head towards Anne with an excited smile

"Lady Anne! You are requested at royal table. It seems that the dancer will read your future..are you not curious?"

She said inviting her to joing the King and the Emperor
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 5:38 pm

Ferdinand I wrote:
"You see me winning on the battlefield is this future close? How would you like to be a reader at my court?"

Dilara nodded at King Richard, before leaning towards Ferdinand

"I belong to the Sultan, my King. I serve Sultan's sister in my country and I am a slave. I can't serve in another court. But.."

She glanced around to make sure no one were listening her words

"But...King Richard wanted me here in Bavaria as a gift for you. That's why..I will be sent in your chambers tonight.."

She whispered into his ear while looking teasingly at him. So she said at loud voice

"Yes, Your Majesty. You will be the winner in a battle. I see wellness for you and your people.."
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 1:14 pm

"My chambers I cannot wait my lady we shall spend good times together. This battle my lady is it in far future or very close"?
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 1:26 pm

I was speaking with Dilara when I hear the voice of the king and I was summoned to the royal table. I rose from my seat and spoke to Inge.

"Please excuse me a moment Inge whilst I speak with his Grace" I say getting up from my chair and I walk over to the royal table and curtsy to his Grace and the Emperor.

"Your majesty you summoned me?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 5:32 pm

Richard smiled at Anne

Yes, Lady Anne. Our guest Dilara is very good in reading the future. Would you care to let her reading yours? Just for fun, my lady..

He asked still smiling
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Ferdinand I wrote:
"My chambers I cannot wait my lady we shall spend good times together. This battle my lady is it in far future or very close"?

Dilara just smiled a bit before replying with slow voice

"It's about a very close future, my Lord. Very close.."

She whispered and turned her eyes towards lady Anne, waiting for her permission before reading her future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand   Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banquet for Emperor Ferdinand
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next