The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Bassett's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

Anne Bassett's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 9:09 pm

Anne walked into her chambers with Charles, and she ushered for the servant to bring them the French Wine and the chess board. She brought Charles over to the table beside the fire and she sat down and offered him the seat facing her "Sit, your grace. Let us get our game on. I hope you arent a sore looser." She said and the maid brought the chess board and pieces and two glasses of wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:58 am

"Charles entered the room with Anne. He looked around for a moment and sat at the table in front of her. He waited the servants to bring them wine and chessboard. After they left, he smiled looking at her"

Thank you, my lady. That's a very warm and comfortable room. And also your wine looks excellent...

"He took a sip from it and nodded"

As I thought. The taste is delicious...So, I'll let you white pieces, Madam. And then, the first move...

"He said placing pieces on chessbord and staring at her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 1:01 pm

Anne smiled at him and looked around "It seems with my step father being the Kings uncle it has went well in my favour, i get very nice rooms and of course, wine." she took a sip of the wine before laughing and she looked at the chess board before moving her pawn forward " How is your wife, your grace? I heard her mother was very good friends with Queen Katherine. She must be a good lady. "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:16 pm

"Charles moved his black pawn. He smiled after her words"

My wife is very well, my lady. But she doesn't like courtlife very much. And yes, Catherine's mother, lady Maria De Salinas, was lady in waiting to Queen Katherine, when she was married to Prince Arthur. Catherine is... a very nice and good lady, indeed...

"He replied looking at chessboard"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:46 pm

Anne bit her lip as she examined the chess board, she moved one of her knights forward before looking up at him "I cant blame her for not liking Court, your Grace. I cam imagine how much things has changed since Katherine was Queen until now....May I ask, your grace? How does Queen Katherine fair? I hope she is in good health." She took another sip of her wine before setting the cup down and she sat back in her chair, staring at him and she grinned "You know, when I was a girl I saw you in France...when the King and Court came, I believe you were sitting with...Sir Knivert? And Sir William...Compton I believe? I thought you were very handsome."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 2:10 pm

"Charles moved another pawn to free the passage to his King and tower. He raised his glance towards her"

Unluckily...I have no news of the Dowager Princess of Wales. But I hope she is in good health. I admire Katherine very much...and I feel sorry for her...

"Then he watched her drinking her wine and smiled"

Oh...really? Well...I was there with the King and my best friends, yes. Lord Compton sadly passed away years ago...but I am impressed that you remember that event, Anne. I haven't noticed you...as I said. Otherwise I would have tried talking to you...at least..

"He smiled and took a sip from wine"

And...you're still young, my lady. And very beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 4:56 pm

Anne watched as he made a pathway to his King, was he letting her win? She seized the opportunity and moved a knight, knocking down his King and picking up the piece. Holding it up she grinned at him "I too am fond of Katherine, she has the courage of a lioness. I believe that is checkmate, is it not?" She raised her brow at him "My condolences on your friend Sir William, was it quite sudden? He seemed like a fit and healthy man when I sat him." Heat rushed towards her cheeks at his compliment and she nodded her head, respectfully "Your Grace flatters me, but there is many beautiful women in France, I believe I would not stand out infront of them. "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:32 pm

"Charles smiled staring at chessboard. He grinned"

Just mate, my lady...

"He made his King stepping back. Raising his eyes, he just nodded"

Sweating fever...poor William. He was a good friend...

"Smiling teasingly, he tried ti change topic"

Honestly...your beauty has nothing to envy to french or any other women, Anne. Probably... that's why I'm going to lose the match...
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:39 pm

She grinned "It seems I still have much to learn then." She sat back in the chair, her attention was taken away from the game off chess. She looked at him and she tilted her head "Yes well, I find that chess gets very boring after a while. Do you not? " She looked down at the board before laughing a little "Although there is nothing I love more than getting drunk and merry before the fire, then tumbling into bed afterwards like a drunken fool."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 10:38 pm

"Charles was holding a pawn in his hand. But he placed it on chessboard while smiling and looking at her"

Really? Well...since you won, I think you deserve some relax, my lady...

"He stood up and took her hand in his"

Would you sit with me next the fire? Surely you have...many interesting thing to tell about french court...Can't wait to hear them...

"He added whispering into her ear. He brought her until the fireplace sitting down on the floor before it. He couldn't remove his eyes from her"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 10:52 pm

Anne went with him to the fire and sat down and she foulest help the shiver that went up her spine as he whispered in her ear. She looked at him, laughing a little "I spent most of my time in France as my families Chateau, but one of the times i did go to court I met the Dauphin Henry, and King Francis but I must admit their company isn't as good as yours... I am sure with you being close friends with the King you have had many adventures. "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 11:05 pm

"Charles removed her long, blonde hair from her neck with his hand"

Maybe...but I wish hearing about you, lady Anne. I guess you broke many french hearts. I have no doubts you have many suitors...

"He replied lowering his voice"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 11:07 pm

As he moved her hair, she felt his hand brisk across her skin and she felt a blush creep over her face. She shook her head "No, my lord. I...I must admit, I am most inexperienced in the world of men." She locked her gaze with his, and she slowly smiled "I remain untouched."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:04 pm

"Charles smiled while staring at her"

A maid...this gives you honour, my lady. Although, I'm sure that would keep attention even into a very crowded hall. Not only your beauty...even your voice is so charming...

"he said while holding softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 6:28 pm

"You are a very good smooth talker, your grace...I heard stories from the other ladies about your....flirtatious ways..." She bit her lip, slowly releasing it and she moved a little closer, as if she was telling him a secret "And do you think it makes men desire a woman more when they are untouched?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 3:01 pm

"Charles stared at her for long moment, but still showing his teasing smile"

Oh really? I'm almost hesitant in asking you what women at court think about me...but well...I have met very few untouched ladies in my life, lady Anne. But you...you would be desirable even if you were not. After all, you're very young. You must be...18. Am I wrong?

"He asked jokingly while playing with her long blonde hairs and wondering if he guessed her age"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 3:21 pm

Did the Ladies of Whitehall not respect their maidenhead? She thought, she laughed a little before looking at the fire "Yes, I just turned 18. Although I am young I have a desire for knowledge more than anything." She looked back at him and she smiled "I do not want to marry yet, I want to explore life and enjoy being carefree."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 10:13 pm

"Charles smirked"

You are even younger than my daughters, Anne. But...it's good to know that you want to enjoy life. Because this means that we want the same thing...

"He replied almost whispering and staring at her lips"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 11:01 am

Anne looked at him with an amused smile and she tilted her head "We do?" She asked and she moved a little closer to him "And do you want me, my lord?" She asked in a hushed whisper, she brought her hand up and she placed in on his cheek playing with the soft stubble underneath.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 pm

"Charles stared at her in silence. Then he reached her hand on his cheeck to kiss her hand"

Of course I want you, Anne. And..do you want me?

"Leaning towards her, he grabbed her waist and kissed her lips passionately. He couldn't resist further"

Become my mistress, Anne. I can give you anything: gowns, jewels, lands... anything you wish...

"He whispered"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 11:00 am

Blushing, she felt her heart pound within her chest and she laughed a little "I believe I do want you.." She whispered softly. She felt his lips on her and she kissed him back deeply, her hands coming up to his neck, wrapping around it. Mistress? She looked at him and raised her brow "Your mistress? I have never been a mistress before...I would not want jewels nor lands...simply you in my bed." She whispered with him with a small smirk creeping over her face "Yes I will be your mistress."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 5:27 pm

"Charles smiled and, still grabbing her waist, he kissed her deeply one more time"

Simply me in your bed? That's what I was thinking at, my sweetness...

"Very slowly he kept on caressing and kissing her neck"

You have just to ask, Anne. Anything you wish...it's yours. Stay with me tonight...be mine. You will be no longer untouched, tomorrow...

"He whispered teasingly"

I just ask you one thing: be loyal, and mine only. Considering your beauty...you must have many suitors. And would't be...happy, knowing that you fell in someone else's bed...
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:48 pm

Anne laughed at his words and she shook her head 'I had rather thought I would not be untouched...In fact I want your touch, to show me the arts of love and passion." she said and she titled her head at his words, she was touched by his words "Then I will be only yours, no other man shall grace my bed. I think I should have no need....seeing as you will entertain it, you will be enough alone. I will be only loyal to you."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:39 am

"Charles smiled after her words and caressed her long hair slowly"

I'm glad to hear that. I can't promise you nothing...hope you're aware of that. But I can assure a very nice time spent together...

"He leaned towards her to kiss her lips again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bassett's Bedchamber   Anne Bassett's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Bassett's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next