The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Stables

Go down 
+2
Lilliana Monroe
Emilie De Fontanay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm

I smile being so close to her as to feel her warm breath upon mine face. I caress her cheek as she speaks of our chance encounter and the love that it has already brought us. My passion and desire rages inside like never before. My body is warm with joy and with love.
I feel as if we are soulmates. To connect with each other in such a way and in such a small amount of time. I wish to travel to the tallest mountain in Italy and shout to the heavens of my love for you Emilie. I feel her hands running through my hair as I twirl one of her curls around my finger so lost in this moment with her at peace as never before I had been. Yes I agree I had seen my love like it was already laid out to me. An endless nights of royal balls with the same people and the sam boring tales. Being forced to marry some old hag or some loveless lass that shall lay with me only to form a child an no other time as lovers do. I am so blessed to finally know I shall have that spark in my life now that I have found you love.
She smiles and tears flow down her cheeks I wipe them yet againwith my thumb and smile at her. I move my hands to her waist bringing her body close to mine in a sweet embrace as I kiss her lips once more enjoying this new found love and looking forward to the future as I can hardly contain my excitement in our love as I wished I could marry her this day and whisk her and her daughter back to Milan to start our life and love affair together. I do know however the process of things and how much time these things tend to take.
I gaze into her beautiful face. Yes I want all of those things as they day of our marriage can not come soon enough as I am more than ready and excited to open this new chapter of my life with you and your daughter. I continue to smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 am

She smile in feeling his stroke on her cheek and hearing his words that warm up her heart and body, very happy to learn that he feel like her.

Yes, we are yet so connected to each others, we are surely soulmate and I wish I could shout to all the world my love for you and my happiness that we had find each others.

She giggle softly as he twirl her curls, her fingers touching his hairs softly, then become more serious in recalling how herself did imagine her future before they have encounter.

And me, I did imagine my future without love life at all, since I don't trusted that I could find my soulmate and don't wanted of a shallow affair.

She smile softly in thinking to all what they will be able to live together.

I imagine it much happier now that I know that you have enter in my life and in my heart, your majesty.

She join his embrace tenderly, kiss his warm lips softly, then lean her head to his shoulder, feeling so happy, serene and comfortable, feeling the envy to yet being his wife and live with him and her daughter as a couple and a family, wonderful images of their future in her mind, she smile as he reveal that he look forward their marriage and she answer him.

Me too, I look forward open this new chapter of our life, but we had just encounter and have everything to build, all the foundments of our relationship, it will take some time and the wonderful thing in it is that we have much time to spend together and things to live before it, we are at the begining of our love story.

She stroke his cheek, smiling radiantly.

Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm

She rests her head upon my shoulder making me the most happy. Yes I also did not see any type of a love life for me. I saw being married to someone who would think upon love making as a simple chore with there be no love there. I imagined having many mistresses to fulfill my pleasures and desires never did I think i would find a soulmate who would be all these things and so much more. I agreee as i have had shallow affairs and it is not something I am proud of nor what I wish to do ever again. Luckily I won't have to having you in my life my darling Emilie. She speaks of building our relationship and leading up to marriage as I nod my head in agreement. Yes I must say I can be rather inpatient at times however what you say is the way things should be done. To build a strong foundation first and then proceed with our relationship. I am so happy as you have made me the happiest man in England I must say. I simply glance into her eyes holding her close to me in a sweet embrace as I should never tire of holding her in my arms. So do you still care to ride or shall we return to the palace?
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Her head still leaned to hollow of his shoulder, her nose top touching his neck, she smell his sweet odor, holding his elbow between both of her hands tenderly and listen to him.

Everyone can do mistakes, especially while our youngest years, before to reach the wiseness and maturity of a truly adult person, I did too as you yet know. We can't change the past, but for the future, we have all the life and possibilities that it bring to us and I feel that with you, I willl be able to build the most beautiful and happy life .

She smile in hearing his words, feeling her heart full of light and joy .

And you are making me the most happy woman in earth ! Me too I am impatient at times, especially about our future together, but indeed, we should first build strong foundations of relationship and then developp and strenghten it with an engagement.
She join his sweet embrace, her arms around his shoulders, feeling serene, warm and happy in his arms, looking in his eyes too and she nodd.

Oh of course I still care of riding, I would like that very much, if you still wish it too.

She giggle happily.

I am so taken in our sweet cloud of love that I had nearly forget about our horse riding project.

She his lips softly and smile.

Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 am

Yes you are right as we should not bother speaking about the past as it is the future which is of the most importance. I just do not understand how any man could ever leave you as I will not. I am afraid you are stuck with me and I with you and could not be more happier.
Yes I do look forward to meeting those closest to you here at court. I wish to greet them with open arms and get to know them a bit so that they may know that you and your daughter shall be well taking care of for the rest of your lives.

I love the feelings of her arms around my neck as I wrap mine firmly around her lower waist and pull her close for yet another embrace as well as a soft kiss upon her lips. I shall never grow tired of kissing your soft lips. Yes our riding let us go now if you wish. I then go and mount Achilles waiting for her. So do show me where we are going my love and I shall follow.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:00 am

She shrugg as he wonder how any could have leave her.

I know that men find me attractive, but it isn't enough for make a relationship, it's more a matter of hearts and souls ... my daughter's father have leave me probalby because we wasn't made for each others and he was taken in a different destiny that made any future together impossible since he had been promised to this another woman ... and about this pervert man ... he didn't even worth I evocate him but the reason is evident, he hadn't ever love me nor did I and he have simply go to chase after another girls whom he lusted after ...

She giggle, a glint of mischief in her eyes.

Yes I am afraid that I am stucked to you for good and so you are stucked to me so you can't get away from me ... and I am delighted of it ! ... and even if ever we come to be geographically far from each others for a time, our love is yet so strong that I am sure that we will always remain stucked in heart and soul.

Feeling huge happiness in imagining the moment where she will present him to all thoses who are dear to her.

Oh I look forward for it very much too, I want you for encounter all my close friends as I want to share my happiness with them !

Thinking to her dear friend Wolsey, she add, smiling.

You will surely soon encounter my best male friend, the cardinal Wolsey, he is like a father for me and will probably want to encounter you once he will know about us ! You are so wonderful that I am sure that you will soon reassure him and my other friends.

She giggle, then join his embrace tenderly, rub her nose to his, then kiss his lips too, savouring the feeling of his warm and soft lips against hers, then she nodd as they release their embrace and join Bucéphale, mount on his back and look to Armand with love in her shining eyes and answer him softly.

Yes, I am going to show you the road, just follow me and we will discover this famous forest together !

They trott slowly side by side and she lead them in the countryside until the forest's edge.
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 pm

walking down to the stables i watch the horses still too scared to go on one and to leave the palace, climbs onto the gate balance against the post letting my hands go off the top post
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:47 pm

I take a walk to the stables and spot a beautiful young woman sitting on a gate by the stables. Looking anxiously at the horses her eyes look down-a little sadly.

"Good morrow, my lady,
"I call and bow respectfully.
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

hearing a voice speak to me i turn around and see a gentleman standing there good morning Sir
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 pm

I smile warmly at her,"Forgive me if I disturbed you. I was just about to go riding...would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 am

smiles i would love to but am scared to leave the palace looks sadly at the floor
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 pm

I look at her a little confused. It is clear by her clothes she is not a servant-the rich fabric would suggest she is a countess or maybe a duchess and if that is the case she can come and go and she pleases surely. I tilt my head a little,"Why?"

I then add,"Forgive me for prying but...well you are rather intriguing,"I smile widely-her modesty is very beautiful.
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm

smiles back i once left court a while ago the carriage i was in was attacked and i was taken and since then i have been to scared to leave. smiles up at you please forgive my manners i am Cordelia ans you are Sir
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 pm

I walk forward a little and touch her arm gently as she seems frightened,"You needn't fear...if you came riding with me I would protect you,"I gesture towards my sword under my cape and joke,"I am armed."

"I am Cesare Garcia...Duke of Genoa. I'm Alfonsina Garcia's brother."
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 pm

relax little as he touch my hand and smile warmly yes i would love to come with you and thank you, please accept my apologise i did not realise you were a duke, i do not know your sister i have not been at court that long my father sent for me but i have been keeping myself away from others. I barely know any people apart from my servants and my auntie Mary Rose Tudor
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:57 pm

"It is quite alright..."

He then smiled as she said who her aunt was-she was to young to be Princess Mary,"Are you...a princess?"
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:04 pm

yes i suppose i am but no one ever notices me smiles up at him it means i can get away with most things
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm

"Well then if can get away with most things,"He winked playfully,"Then why not come riding with me?"
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm

I would love to chuckles as he winks at me
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 pm

I smile and fetch my horse. i guide from the stable out into the open air,"Do you have a horse?"
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 pm

yes i do if you wait here i go and get her smiles runs down to the stables to fetch Destiny as the stable hands saddle her up
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 pm

returning a few mins later with my horse and smiles to Cesare
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:03 pm

"What a fine horse,"I remark as I guide mine out the stables,"Do you need any help to mount the horse?"
Back to top Go down

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Thank you i do believe am able as longs you do not tell people, puts her foot in the stirrups and mounts the horse its what happens when you are brought up away from court giggles
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm

On a bright sunny and warm day, I dress in my riding attire and wait anxiously for the Duke of Suffolk. I wonder if the king will join me this day . I watch as the stable boy saddles a horse for me and helps me up. I adjust my riding hat and tuck a wayward strand of hair behind my ear. I look around as I wait, listening to my horse let out a soft whinny and a snarl. Court is bustling this day. I have yet to meet many people. But I am pleased my old friend Royce is at court.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stables
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next