The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Inge Bergmann's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Anne's face take a serious air as she listen to Inge's answer, thinking to her future marriage with apprehension and she nodd slowly.

I know, it's one of the rares privileges that commoners have over aristocrates, they can choice their husband or wife and marry for love, while aristocrates must accept their parent's choice ... aside for the widows who can remarry for love. And even if I am not overjoyed about the idea to get married nor looking forward for it at all, of course I will accept my brother's decision about it ... I will not have other choice anyway.

She smile, amused as she try to image herself as wife and in love with her husband, it's really hard for her to imagine it.

Indeed, it's would be nice, it's would probably make it easier for me to marry, if I am in love with my fiancé. But I admit that I hardly imagine myself being in love with anyone nor even as married and anyway, I think that if ever I prefer someone among potential fiancés that I will have, my brother will not take account of it in his decision.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Inge smiled indulgently

"I know...but you're still so young, Anne. You have time to think about that. But...will you take me in your household when you will be married? Or you will forget me?"

She asked smiling, and she winked at Anne
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:51 pm

She smile in hearing the first part of her sentence and nodd.

It's true, fortunately I still have time before to have to get married, I intend to take advantage of this relative freedom as I long as I have go it still ... but I know that it could happen suddenly and I prefer to be prepared at this idea.

Anne feel moved and a bit sad in hearing her question, then as she smile and wink to her, she understand that she is kidding her, she is surprised because usually they never joke about a possible separation because they both fear too much that it could happen if ever her brother decide it.
She hesitate, feeling puzzled between the envy to join her joke and a deep fear to lost her some day, finally she smile weakly without it reach her eyes and answer on a light and happy tone that sound a bit forced.

Don't kidding Inge, you know very well that I could never do that ... whatever will happen.

Looking in Inge's beautiful blue eyes, she whisper.

You are too precious to me.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Inge smiled sweetly and reached her delicate hand again

"You know that I enjoy kidding you, Anne. But don't worry, I will be always at your side, dear..."

She replied with a bright smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Anne smile as Inge take her hand in hers and answer her that she will always remain by her side, feeling happiness and emotions filling her heart.

Nothing could make me happier, my dear, than to know that you will always be there with me. And I will always be there for you.

She look in her eyes with a tender glance.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Inge smiled and she took a deep breath

"I know that, Anne. Now, tell me...what can I do for you? Brushing your hairs, helping you to wear a dress..."

She asked curiously, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Anne reflect for a while, then smile and answer her.

I need nothing of special for now, I just came for spend a moment with you ... I thinked to take a walk in the garden, would you like to accompagny me ?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Inge nodded and smiled happily

"Of course, I can accompany you, Anne. I need fresh air too. Do you want I take your long coat for you?"

She asked while standing up
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:47 am

Anne smile happily in hearing Inge's answer, her eyes shining with joy, because she adore to take walks with her.

Great ! it will be even better in talking this walk with you and fresh air will us some good surely, especially since weather is good today.

After her question, she nodd.

Yes, please, I think it's still a bit cold.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Inge nodded and stood up. She took Anne's long coat from an armchair and brought it to her

"In this way you won't get a cold. Your health is always so...delicate..."

She smiled and helped her to wear it
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Anne smile as Inge help her to wear her coat, touched by the attentions that she have toward her.

It's true, I had always been of fragile health and often sick. You are lucky to be more robuste than me, but you should take your coat also, my dear, I don't want you for get sick.

She answer her kindly, looking at her lovely face with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Inge smiled while nodding and took her coat too

"Of course, dear...it's already here. Let's go to the gardens, then..."

She reached the door and opened it, waiting for Anne to walk outside first
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:25 am

Anne nodd, smiling happily.

Yes, let's go now.

She go out of the room and join the corridor, then the garden followed by Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Inge closed carefully the door behind her and followed her lady until the gardens
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:00 pm

After coming back to Palace with Anne, Inge reached her bedroom. She felt tired and threw herself to bed. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

I asked at the palace of Bavaria by Lady Inge´s room.When I found out where her bedchamber; I decided go visit her.I knocked on her door...My lady, I am the prince of Navarre...can I enter?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Two days after Coronation, Inge was reading a book in her room. She thought often about the handsome Prince who approached her. Suddenly she heard his voice at the door and stood up. She felt nervous. How could he find her?

"Yes...you may enter, Your Highness"

She said with trembling voice, surprised
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 pm

I hope I do not seem impetuous, my lady,I felt a desire to see her again before I return to Navarre .I said looking at her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Inge looked at him with a smile and curtsied

"Oh no...Your Highness. I'm happy to see you again. I just...I am surprised. But please, have a sit. Can I offer you something to drink to reward your kindness?"

She said smiling sweetly, showing him the sofa
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 pm

You are very kind, my lady...Yes, do you have some wine?.I asked and sat beside her.I had never heard her name before,Is it a popular name here? .I asked as I leaned a little on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Inge poured him some red wine and sat on sofa next to him. She nodded

"Yes, Your Highness. My name is very popular. Especially in my village.."

She smiled and blushed a bit as he looked at her
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:00 am

I took the cup of wine and few drops fell on my shirt...Oh, I´m sorry, my lady..I'm a bit clumsy ,will be better than I remove my shirt.. I said smiling, at the same time I removed my shirt and I let my naked torso.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am

Inge blushed as she saw his naked chest. She smiled and took his shirt in her hands

"Oh...don't worry, Your Highness. I can wash your shirt, if you wish. Maybe I can find another shirt, in the meanwhile..."

She smiled again and stared at his muscles. She was impressed
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:50 am

I smiled at her seductively...No matter, my lady ..I have no cold.Why do you not sit next to me?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Inge smiled and sat closer to him. She looked at him

"What can I do for you, Your Highness?"

She asked almost whispering, glancing at his chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergmann's bedchamber   Inge Bergmann's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inge Bergmann's bedchamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next