The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
+19
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Philip of Bavaria
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Katherine Tudor
Anne Rose Howard
Eleanor Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Elena Glinskaya
Ursula Misseldon
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Catherine Willoughby
Alfonsina Garcia
Nan Saville
Anna Stafford
Anne Grey
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 9:19 pm

"Charles was sitting at fireplace, since it was a very cold day. As he heard Anna's voice, he looked at the door"

Come in, Anna...it's opened...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello *saying as I enter the room*  I hope that you well. *sitting next to him feeling the chill in the air. Feeling uneasy* Why did you want to meet here. *looking around remembering the opulence of the room*.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:15 pm

"Charles smiled as she came to sit next to him"

Anna...I was waiting for you. Would you like something to drink?

"He asked, noticing that she was a bit cold"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 pm

*Coming close towards him at the fireplace*   yes thank you I would love something to drink.  I am glad to see you.  I am very worried about Catalina  *taking a drink from his hand.  trembling from the chill in the air.* How are you Charles I hope that you are well. *smiles as I sit next to him.*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 11:06 pm

"Charles sat at her side again after bringing her a cup of wine. He smiled"

I'm fine, Anna...thank you. I trust you're fine as well. You see...I asked to see you to talk about our Catalina. I heard rumors about a secret affair. And I'm rather worried about her. What do you know about that? Usually...girls talk with their mothers openly...

"He said, looking at her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:11 am

*Warmly I nodded as I had taken the cup of wine from his hand and he sat beside me.*  I wish she had revealed to me that she had a secret affair.  Remember she never spoke to me about her secret marriage to Prince Phillip.  She spoke to you about that.  But this is something different and now knowing that this Prince Phillip did not want to be with our sweet Cat is his loss. A kind child we raised.  It was strange that he did not reveal to her about being a prince.   She must have had stars in her eyes for him.  *I gently smiled about that thought as I looked into Charles eyes*.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm

"Charles frowned deeply, holding his cup in his hand"

A secret marriage...you said? Why this Prince never came to talk with us? We are her parents, Anna. And Catalina is too young to get married. I would never gave her my permission...you know that...

"He added, shooking his head and sighing deeply"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:05 am

Yes. I could not believe that she went off and married this person. Believe me Charles I didn't know about this marriage. They just whisked off to have the nuptials without a word. *Brow sadden by the thought of her sweet child. Takes a sip as a tear falls*. We would never give consent and she knew that as did he. Catalina knew that I would have spoken harshly about this course of action so rather than to hear me say no to this and knowing that you would have had this man drawn and quartered for having touched *let alone* spoken to Catalina. So they did this in secret. Charles do you know where this prince is now. When I spoke to him last he no longer wished to keep our Cat in his life. That made me worry for her and your retribution against him for your daughter. Have you seen him, Charles, I have not and have not seen Cat. *I sat the cup down and placed my hands on my lap. My head lowered and tears fall from my eyes* Where did I go wrong with her Charles. What can do?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 7:33 pm

"Charles took a deep breath. He took her hand in his shooking his head"

That's not your fault, Anna. Sometimes children act without thinking about their own actions. Now...the most important thing is to find out where our daughter is. I have not spoken with this Prince. I'll send someone in Bavaria to look for them...

"He replied, hoping to reassure her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Charles, she is young, impressionable and naive the same as I was when I met you and I am afraid she will get her heart broken. And did you hear of a child what of that. *worry fills my voice* I know that my children are growing and they have minds of their own but if their is something that I can do to keep them from being hurt I would do that. Her passion worries me what would it lead her to do. *crying softly*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:00 pm

"Charles dried softly her tears with his head"

Don't cry, Anna. I'm sure that Catalina is safe. She is young, yes...but you gave her a very good education. I'll try to keep myself in touch with her as soon as possible. I promise you...

"He said with carying voice"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 1:31 am

*Trying to smile at his reassuring words and the touch of his hand gave her some comfort*. I know that you will try to find her but do you think that she went to Bavaria to talk to him. She will be crushed that he does not want a married life. *Holding his hand and looking into his eyes* I don't want that pain on her. As you have said we did not know this prince how could he have done this to her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:11 pm

"Charles sighed deeply"

I still have no idea about what I'll do. But I'll do something and I'll find her. Catalina can't stay too long without writing to me...you know her. Everything will be fine, Anna...

"He replied squeezing softly her hand"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 2:33 am

Charles please let me know what you find no matter what it is you find. I need to know why she would leave in such a manner to worry us both. We did not teach her such treachery. But I trust that you will find her.
*She wrapped her arms around his neck and whisper in his ear* Charles, please bring her back to me, tell her that I love her with all of my heart. *She touched his cheek and kissed him. Anna took a sip more of the wine he gave her.* Perhaps I should go *Anna said to him*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:48 pm

"Charles hugged her tightly and kept on caressing slowly her hairs"

I'll find her, Anna. I'll bring her to you...don't worry. I'm sure she is fine. Trust me...

"He whispered softly into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:55 am

* Softly stroking his hair as he whispered in her ear*   Charles I trust you as always  * She whispered in Charles' ear*  

I love you.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:07 pm

"Charles smiled her back"

Well...you know I would you anything for you, Anna. We have children together. And you can always count on me...

"He replied looking into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:55 pm

*Wiping a tear from her eyes and she try to smile looking deep in to his eyes.*  I know that you would try to help me in any way you can especially for our beautiful children.

You are a kind and loving man Charles and a good father. Thank you for everything.
I should go now I have taken much of your time. *She takes the last sip of wine and gently touches his face* Sleep well dear Charles.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 9:02 pm

"Charles put his glass on the table and stood up"

I'll let you know, Anna. I'm going to write some letter immediately. Don't worry...everything will be fine..

"He said smiling and holding softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 5:16 pm

*I came to Charles' bedroom door and I knocked on his door wanting to ask him something*  Charles are you there and may I enter? I want to let you know something your Victoria asked about our Margaret. Please let me talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 9:41 pm

My dearest Charles,
 I have made a decision to leave and go to Buckingham.  I left the Study Room and asked the King to forgive me.  I wanted you to know about what Victoria said about Margaret being unready to marry if she was educated.  I have heard all of the whispers from the court about me being a whore and being a traitor.  Since I no longer want to go thru this being at Buckingham will stop that.  I know that I will always love you but I know that you don't love me and that is why you did not marry me.  Knowing that the people do not like me and my children are older and do not need me anymore I can go and be alone . Please look after our children.

Always and forever my first love.

Anna Stafford.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:44 am

"Charles was reading Anna's letter when he heard her knocking at his door"

Anna...please, come in...

"He looked at the door, hoping to find out what was going on with her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:53 pm

*I walked in after hearing that he was in his room* Charles if you read what I wrote you would understand. I am not needed here in court. Our children are old enough that they do not need me. Your daughter Victoria said to me Margaret is not intelligent enough in the ways that she would get a husband. I hear the whispers in court about me being a traitor and a whore and no one came to fight for my honor. I know that you do not love me in the way I love you so I do not want to see you and her so happy and I know that that is the reason for you not marring me for being the daughter of a traitor. So I shall go back to Buckingham to keep myself from hearing the hatred and whispers about me Good Bye my first and true love. Whatever the children will you take care for all of their needs and do not worry about me I shall be alright.

Anna Stafford
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:20 pm

"Charles looked surprised at her"

Anna...please, come and have a sit. Explain to me what's going on with Victoria. Why do you say you're not needed in court? And what's wrong about Maggie? Is she ill?

"He asked, perplexed. He showed her an armchair next to fireplace"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:51 pm

I want you to understand I heard every lie that was being said about me and no one came to fight for my honor. I can no longer handle listening to these whispers about me being a whore and being a traitor even your wife has said it. So I am hurt and angry and it hurts more that you married Christine rather than me. It makes me feel like I am not worthy of being married. Victoria said that Maggie's education is lacking. So since she is a good duchess I asked her to teach our Maggie the ways of a duchess. Since she is your daughter you would not mine if Victoria teaches her. So don't be worried about me I shall be well. I know that you shall take care of our children. I shall always love you and I time together.

Much love darling,
Anna Stafford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon's bedchamber
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next