The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's bedroom

Go down 
+5
Amanda Brown
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Next day Nan woke up about afternoon. She slowly got up from bed and walked to windowside.She looked outside and remembered Anne was here last night. She washed her face and hands. She changed her dress and began to brush her long hairs.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Brown
Lady-in-waiting
Amanda Brown

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Amanda lightly tapped on the door and walked in

'Nan, are you in need of anything?'

She asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Nan smiled as she saw her lady and nodded quickly. "Yes! I need my lady here. Dont disappear again!" she said with a laugh and pointed the chair in front of her "And i want to hear what have you been doing when you were not here. With all details"
Back to top Go down
Amanda Brown
Lady-in-waiting
Amanda Brown

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:25 am

Amanda sat down with a smile 'I have been travelling around the country, nothing more. I needed a break away from court, my dear' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Nan nodded and sat on her chair. She exactly knew what Amanda felt. "I know that feeling.. Welcome back to court again" she said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Brown
Lady-in-waiting
Amanda Brown

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Amanda grinned 'Merci, Madam' she said with a smile small.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Nan looked outside from her window and smiled. "I feel quite well today, i dont know. Maybe because of weather. What you say?"
Back to top Go down
Amanda Brown
Lady-in-waiting
Amanda Brown

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Amanda smiled a little 'I couldn't agree more with you, Nan' she said with a smile and she grinned Tell me..all the business and gossip from court, whilst i was away' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Nan nodded and thought about court gossips "As you know Margaret has just passed away" she said and continued "Queen Katherine is not still around" she said and waited for a while. She couldnt remember more "Wolsey still tries to make King's marriage invalid"
Back to top Go down
Amanda Brown
Lady-in-waiting
Amanda Brown

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Amanda smiled a little [color:9c71=LightCoral']'Then im guessing Anne is...mad at Wolsey?' she asked, and she leaned forward and poured herself a goblet of wine, and offered Nan a goblet.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Nan nodded and took a sip from her water "As usual.." she said and sighed. She felt headache.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:01 pm

I knock on Nan's door as I have no one else I think I can speak with. I wait for a reply patiently...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Nan looked at door silently. She was curious who she was. She wasnt expecting someone. "Come in please" she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 pm

I open the door and curtsey politely,"Hello,"I say kindly.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Nan was so surprised and happy to see Elizabeth in her room. She stood up from her chair quickly and walked to her. "Bess! How nice to see you. Please have a seat" she said happily
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:11 pm

I grin at her reaction,"It has been a long time since I saw you last,"I reply with a smile.

I walk into the room and take a seat in the comfortable chair and hold my right hand over my left to conceal the secret I am about to tell,"How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 pm

She saw happy expression on Elizabeth's face. She was happy to see her like that. "Im so happy you came. I've been having rest here in silence. How is going your life?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:15 pm

I look down and then glance back up again,"Different...much has changed and I wish to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Nan saw the secret in her eyes. She looked at her friend and smiled with excitement. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:24 pm

I sigh and pluck up the courage to say it,"Ok...I am married...and what's more I am with child."

I then hold my hands up to stop her speak for a moment,"But my husband...is not the father of the child."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Elizabeth's words were like a slap. She looked her in shocked. "You- you are what?" she said with big eyes. She tried to understand what she was saying. "Elizabeth, i just dissappeared for few weeks. When did you get married?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 pm

I laugh softly,"Everything has been done with much haste so I am not...put in a position."

I then lean forward and let my left hand be exposed and the thin gold band catches the light,"Do you remember me telling you of The Prince of Scotland?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Nan thought about the conversation they had about him. She nodded "Yes, that handsome one. So?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:32 pm

I tilt my head and purse my lips a little,"He invited me to dine in his chamber and...well,"I stop and hold my face in my hands,"Oh anyway,"I mumble,"I am carrying his child-it can be no others."

I stare at Nan now and say,"It was just once-one time! I never knew it happened so...fast. I have neither seen nor heard of him since that night and if were not for Henry I do not know what i would do..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Nan was surprised what happened. She frowned a bit. "Who's your husband now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's bedroom
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next