The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Geoffrey Lonshord
Emilie De Fontanay
Royce Westmoreland
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Margaret looked at Mary and Royce looking at her 'Oh no, sorry! I was in a world of my own, of course you didn't bore me, i was just thinking about court and how nice it was to be back here with my sister and family' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 pm

I smiled at her softly and said.

''And I am so happy that you are back at court..Now i can spend more time with you and to enjoy in your company''
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Royce smiled at them both, after sipping his wine

Having a family is a good thing, Your Highness. Thank God, your lovely sister and your brother the King are at your side. I miss my brother, sometimes, and I'd like having my siblings with me as you have, my lady...

He added still smiling, turning his eyes to Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:43 pm

I looked at Royce,smiling gently.

''We will be your family as well very soon....But why do not you invite your brother to come to visit you?Surely King James can spare him for a little while,and I'd be very happy to meet him''

I said and took a sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Margaret looked at Mary and then at Royce and nodded 'I am indeed sure that our cousin will spare him, if not i shall talk with him and we all don't want on my bad side' she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Royce took a sip from his wine and smiled

Yes...I could invite him. But you know, dear...Stefan is very different from me. I don't know if english court could like him. Anyway, I confirm that you must feel very lucky, Your Highness...

He added smiling, turning to Margaret
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 am

I shook softly my head,laughing a little.

''Oh Sister I am sure that it would not be needed for you to show your bad side''

Then I turned to Royce and said softly.

''He can not be so much different from you,and I am sure that English court would love him as much they love you...And that will make you happy,which is only thing I want''
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Margaret thought for a moment 'What if i go to Charles, and ask Charles to ask the king to .let.. your brother come here?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 pm

I looked at Margaret and nodded in agreement.

''I think that's a good idea....what do you think,your Grace?''
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Royce smiled and finished his wine

Oh...I think it would be nice. Thank you, Your Highness. Now...if you both excuse me, I have to go...

He left the goblet on the table and stood up. He turned to Mary with a smile

My dear...I leave you with your sister. I'll visit you again tomorrow. Have a nice day...

He leaned on her and kissed her forehead. Then he turned to Margaret and kissed softly her hand

Your Higness...it has been lovely to meet you. Hope we can meet again soon...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 pm

He stood up and leaned over, drew down my head and kissed my forehead very, very tenderly.I looked up at him,nodding.

''I look forward to your visit again....''

I said,smiling kindly.

Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Royce caressed softly her cheek while smiling

My ladies...thank you for your company. I wish you both a lovely day...

He bowed deeply at them and left the room
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Margaret nodded at Royce with a small smile as he left and she looked at Mary 'What a perfect husband for you, dearest sister. Does he treat you well and make you happy?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:06 am

Running his hand softly down the side of my cheek, he gently caressed my face,then he left the room.I turned to Margaret,smiling happily.

''Yes he treat me very well and I think that with him I would be very happy...I am glad that you think that he is perfect husband for me,your opinion means a lot to me''
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:47 pm

I smile a little and nod 'Do not worry about others opinions, as for love is love and it cannot be moved from the heart, my dearest sister' she said.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:20 pm

I nodded a little,knowing she was right.

''I hope that I will learn to love him,after all his is the arranged marriage...Not like yours,you married for love''
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Margaret looked at her as she said it, and said she married for love and she smiled a little and closed her eyes then opened them 'I wish my marriage was arranged then i couldn't have loved Charles' she said.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:59 pm

I looked at her, a little surprised,by her words.

''Oh Margaret don't say that,you are lucky love of your life next to you...Someones can just dream about it.''

Then I paused a little before I continued.

''I know that Charles was never very good husband to you and that he hurt you,but also I know that he loves you very much''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello Mary,

I arrived at Eastnor castle yesterday, I am very happy to be back in my own castle but I feel a bit sad to have leave court and my friends.
I yet miss you, my dear, I hope that you are going well, along with his majesty your brother and the rest of your family.
I awaite for my mother's arrival, she should be there very soon, I will hold your informed about it and about how the things happen with her.
My Olympe seem very happy to be back here too, especially in the park that is so beautiful in spring and where she gambol everywhere and run rafter the butterflyes and little animals !
And I must that I has been delighted to see that my school run so well, all the pupils seem very happy to be there and in excellent health and their teachers too.
And I yet have rendez-vous with many ladies for choice a headmistress to choice, I will encounter all of them in a few days and I hope to find the good one among them.

I have to leave you now, my dear, I look forward having of your news.

Best regards,

Emilie De Fontanay.
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Margaret smiled 'speaking of Charles, i must go and find him' she said and she stood up and curtsied 'Highness..Sister' she said with a smile and she left.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:27 pm

I smiled to her nodding.

''Sister...''

As she left I turned around to the window again.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

My dearest Mary,

I am glad that you are going well too, I know how much you love this place, myself I have always adore this palace, aside for its beauty, it's really special to me, because it's the place of my first year at court, the first sight I had of England and the place where I have come to love this country until wanting to make my life here, take root in its ground.
I am glad that this place remain lively and that you have a good time there and is happy.
and that you had
I miss you very much too and look forward seeing you again. I am very happy here and I have yet encounter a few ladies for the place of headmistress and yet one of them have especially get my attention and I have another ones to encounter, so I am rather optimiste about this affair.
Don't worry, I will keep you informed about everything and I will not lack of kissing my little Olympe for you and I hope to see you again.

With love,

Emilie
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Dear Mary,

I am happy to have of your news, how are my dear ? are you happy ? you know that I am there for you if ever you need me.
Indeed, Whitehall is really a special place to me. I am curious about it, how did I look like when I arrived court ? I feel like I have change very much, like if it was a very very long time ago.
It's a good news, so you can indeed spend more time with her and she is surely happier to have you by her side.
I hope too that she really feel better, you and me know how proud she is, anyway I wish that she will get better and cure, please keep me aware about it.
I miss you very much too, I wish I had you by my side and I hope to see you again soon, do you think that you could come to visit me here at Eastnor ?

Kisses,

Emilie
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Geoffrey came quickly in Mary's chambers and bowed. He was trembling

Your Highness...I...I have to bring you a very sad news. About your sister. She...

He stopped and looked around, trying to choose carefully his words
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 am

I was reading a book when servant entered in my room.I looked up at him,smiling but when I heard his words my smile disappered.I stood up and grabbed his sholders and shake him,yelling.

''What happend with my sister!?Tell me!''

I didn't wait for him to answer his eyes told me everything.I let him go and opened the door,runing through corridor towards Margaret's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next