The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Margaret's bedchamber

Go down 
+2
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Charles Brandon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Princess Margaret's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Margaret wore a white chemise night shift as she went to a shelf and took a book down from it, she shuffled over to the chair slowly and sat down and opened the book and looked in it before looking around and then at the book.

Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Margaret wrote from the book 'Softly love and to love softly. Dew on the sycamore branch. By the creaking gate where my heart hurries afterwards through the path of wheat along the briar, to that stone, under which I lie.'.

And rode it in a light whisper, she dropped the book and piece of paper as her vision blurred a little and the coughing started up again, she got up slowly and she walked over to the book shelf, and she put her hand to her mouth to feel blood coming out of it, with that she fell onto the floor and all went black.

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Jane was walking down the corridor, when all of a sudden a loud bang was heard, and some splashes. She stood for a moment and debated if to go in or not, she went over to the door and knocked on it lightly, when there was no answer, she went in and she was the body of the Princess Margaret lying on the floor and she let out a gasp and sent for a servant to get his grace.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 pm

"After the srervant called him in the library, Charles rushed in Margaret's chamber. As he walked in, he felt his heart about to stop. She was lying on the floor, among blood"

Nooo! Margareeet!

"He ran at her side and took her in his arms. He couldn't refrain tears. She was not alive anymore. Crying loudly, he pulled her towards his chest tightly"

It's my fault...Oh, my darling! Help! Someone help meee!

"He shouted towards door, hoping that someone could come to help him. Then he turned his wet eyes towards her pale, cold, face"

Forgive me, forgive me...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Jane looked over at Charles 'Should i call for a physician? she asked and she looked at Margaret 'Although, i do not think that would help..as for i think she has passed..away' she added.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:30 pm

"Charles nodded, wiothout removing his eyes from Margaret"

Yes...call someone, please...

"He whispered, still crying"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Jane walked down the corridors to find a physician.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Wolsey approached the Princess Margaret's room and noticed the door was ajar, so he entered quietly. Charles had put her on the bed and sat next to her, holding her hand, his head bowed.
Wolsey came closer untill Charles noticed him and spoke softly.
'Charles, my deepest condolences for your great loss... I know you probably don't want to see me, but I respected her and I am here to get her the last tribute and pray for her soul... if you allow me, Charles.' he spoke sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Thomas walked in and he looked at Margarets body then till the two men 'I shall hope..that his majesty will know.. immediately? he asked and he went over and said a short prayer before walking to the door 'The longer you leave it..the angrier he will get for you not telling him, your grace' he said and he nodded with a smile to Wolsey before bowing 'Ever so sorry for your loss' he said and he left.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 pm

"Charles was still holding Margaret's cold hand in his, his head lowered. He just nodded silently after Wolsey and Cromwell spoke"

Thank you...I shall inform His Majesty personally...

"He answered, without removing his eyes from floor"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:48 am

As I walked in Margaret's chambers,the legs almost betrayed me.Then I looked at Charles and shouted.

"No!Sister, please...No!!!''

I rushed towards her and grabbed her sholders shaking her a little.

''Margaret,wake up!Please wake up!''

The tears was falling down my face as I touch her cold cheek.Then I hugged her body tightely.

''No...''

I whispered over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 pm

"As he saw Mary entering, Charles stood up and hugged her tightly"

Shh...Mary, calm down. Be strong...we must be strong...

"He whispered, holding her in his arms"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 pm

I sobbed, hugging him tightly and I gave a little imperceptible nod.I couldn't say anything it was even painful to breathe.My heart was broken into a million pieces and it felt like my soul was being torn from my body.Then I said quietly.

''She told me that she was better...And now she is gone and I never told her how much I love her...I didn't even say goodbye''

Last edited by Mary Rose Tudor on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:03 pm

"Charles caressed softly her hairs, trying to comfort her. Even if, he was feeling guilty and sorrowful himself too"

Don't say so. She knew you loved her, Mary. She knew that...

"He whispered, looking around room while holding her tightly"
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Wolsey prayed softly and incessantly, standing close to the bed, but when Cromwell left and Mary Rose came in, he interrupted his prayers and looked with compassion at Princess Mary Rose.
'I am so sorry for your loss, Your Highness.'

He looked meaningfully at Charles.
'Charles... you should go and inform the king, right now! I...' he looked at the Princess with questioning eyes and corrected himself.'... we will stay here with her, untill you come back, but he needs to know immediately... and from you, so please, hurry, before he finds out himself!'
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:20 pm

I looked up at Charles and said.

''She loved you very much and she would not like for you to blame yourself...''

Then I turned around,looking at Wolsey,nodding I didn't even notice that he was here.

''Thank you...Oh Charles you didn't told him yet?He is right you should go and tell him now before someone else do that and we will stay with her.''
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

"Charles nodded, looking at them both"

Yes...I'll tell him personally. He needs to know...

"He let out a sigh and kissed softly Mary's forehead. Then glanced at Wolsey and left the room"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:34 pm

I watched as Charles left the room.Then I sat on the bed next to Margaret and took her cold hand in mine.

''Your Eminence,will you make sure that someone inform her Majesty...I would do it personally,but I fear that I do not have enough strength for it''

I said in a low, palpitating voice.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:38 am

He frowned deeply and nodded slowly.
´Of course, I understand... I will inform her myself, as soon as Charles arrives back here.´

He stared at the two sisters and bited his lips.
´Do you prefer being alone with her, Your Highness? Charles will be back soon, I could go if you want so.'
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm

I nodded gratefully to him.

''You may stay if you wish,I don't mind''

I looked at my sister's body,she looked so peaceful like she was asleep.I couldn't breath.It was as if I'd only just realized that Margaret was dead.My sister was dead.Never coming back. I bent down and kissed her forehead crying silently.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 pm

"Charles came back in the room. He found Wolsey and Mary still there, looking at Margaret's body. He walked inside with slow steps"

Thank you for staying with her, Cardinal...

"He said, looking at Wolsey. Then reached Mary and wrapped his arm around her shoulders"

Mary...I'm here. Please, be strong. I just informed your brother...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 pm

I squeezed his hand gently,nodding a little.

''Is he aright,Charles?''

I gather enough strength to ask.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 pm

"Charles nodded slowly, rubbing softly her shoulder"

Yes...he is alright. Of course he is angry against me. I hide Margaret's sickness from him...

"He answered whispering, looking around room"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 pm

I looked at him softly and said.

''It is not your fault Charles...You didn't knew how serious her sickness was,no one knew.She hid it very well,and even if you knew she would never let you to tell him''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's bedchamber   Princess Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Margaret's bedchamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next