The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 pm

"Thank you, Lady Elizabeth! You have always been so good to me!"

Anna tells her, handing her the gown needing alterations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 am

My lady, I have finish the grow. Hanging it back up
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:56 pm

"Thank you, Lady Elizabeth! You may take the rest of the day off, unless you wish for more work!"

Anna says smiling, reading a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Thank you my lady, I shall be in the gardens if you require me
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 pm

"Your welcome! I hope you enjoy the rest of the day off and have a great night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:47 pm

as i a servant tells me am need i make my way to the bedchamber and knock on the door
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:58 am

Anna has another maid open the door to let Elizabeth in. She was still in bed, having felt small pains all morning and didn't want to risk anything by over-exerting herself and bringing harm to her unborn child. She waves all but Elizabeth away, but then she feels a strong contraction and screams out from the strong pain and everyone comes rushing back in.

"Lady Elizabeth, I need you now. My child is coming!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:04 am

I hurry across to the bed calling back the last maid to send for help fearing it might be too late, I get a basin and a cloth off the side and put the cloth in water and then onto the duchess forehead, as the other come back in I order one to get the duke of Staffird and for the others to get blankets.

]My lady your doing well, next contraction that comes push for me.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 am

Anna lays there and smiles up to Elizabeth, happy that one of her most loyal ladies is tending to her in her time of need. As she dabs my forehead with cool water, Anna feels some energy come back to her, but she feels another contraction coming on.

"I will, just stay by my side. Where is the doctor? He should be here by now."

She screams the last word, the contraction hitting her hard. She pushes hard, but only for so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:13 am

As another one hits her i do not know where the doctor is but if he don't hurry up soon I have to deliver it,
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:34 pm

"Charles rushed into Anna's chambers leaded by Elizabeth. He saw Anna lying on her bed, already into labour. He came closer with quick steps and knelt on one knee next to her"

Anna...I'm here. Everything will be alright, you'll see...

"He said holding her hand. Her screams made him remind Charlie's birth"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 pm

your grace if you can contiune what you are doing it looks like am going to have to deliver the baby, as i walk to her feet and place her knees bent, next time you get a contraction push
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 am

Anna starts to get nervous, the doctor never arrived and lady Elizabeth will have to deliver her child. She breathes and bends her knees up, so Elizabeth can see what needs to be done next. Holding Charles' hand, she looks at him and smiles a little.

"Charles, please don't leave me!"

She squeezes his hand as another contraction ripped through her, pushing like lady Elizabeth said to, pushing hard will all her energy.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:34 pm

"Charles hold tightly her hand and caressed her hairs softly"

I won't leave you, Anna. Come on...just a little effort and we'll have our child. I'm here...

"He said anxiously, looking at her pushing once more time among screams"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

That's it my lady I can see the baby head, I need you to really push next contraction so we can get the shoulders free as I hold the baby head.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Anna looks at Elizabeth and smiles, happy knowing her child would soon be born and that she will make it through another birth. Another contraction starts to come over her, pain coursing through her veins. She pushes hard, screaming from the extreme pain.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:23 pm

"Charles touched softly her forehead as she screamed again"

Come on, Anna...the baby is coming. I won't leave you...

"He kissed deeply her hand closing his eyes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Watches Charles ace your grace are you alright, you gone a funny colour. smiles that it my lady the shoulders are now clear just one more push then the baby be out holding the baby protecting them
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 am

Anna looks around the room a little, trying to focus all that she has left to give to pushing. She looks to Charles and pushed with all her might, feeling things progressing between her thighs. She looks to Elizabeth for more instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:22 am

Smiles as the baby comes out, as the baby doesn't make any sound I stroke the baby foot and the baby lets out a piecing cry congratulations its a very healthy and beautiful baby girl turning to Charles do you wish to cut the cord? as I put a knot into the cord ready for it to be cut
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm

"Charles heard the baby crying and looked astonished at Elizabeth. Another daughter! He nodded hesitantly and cut the cord with trembling hands. He looked at Anna"

Anna...you just gave me a beautiful baby girl!

"He smiled proudly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm

As I watch Charles cut the cord I wash the baby before wrapping her up in a blanket and passes her to Charles as I finish treating Anne and clean up I shall go so you all can spend time together smiling at them

Last edited by Elizabeth Smith on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Anna looks at both of them, filled with bliss and overflowing with utter happiness.

"Thank you, lady Elizabeth! Charles, let me see her. Let me see our little Maggie, our girl Margaret!"

Lays back on the pillows, relaxing after the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:20 pm

"Charles wrapped the baby girl in a blanket and put her gently in Anna's arms. He felt happy to see that she remembered Margaret's last wish. To call their daughter Margaret, in her honour. He smiled"

She is beautiful...I'm speechless, Anna...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:27 pm

again congratulations Curtsy and smiles you are welcome before leaving the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next