The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Royce stood up too and bowed with his head

Oh...of course. Thank you for coming, Mary. And...if there is something I can do for you, just let me know...

He smiled and kissed softly her hand
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 pm

I nodded,smiling.

''It's been a pleasure talking to you,your Grace...I wish you wonderful day and hope to see you soon''

I said and then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Royce sighed after she left. He looked around room for a while and reached his bed again. He felt a bit confused. After about ten minutes, he closed his eyes and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Royce reached his chamber after having accompained Mary in hers. He thre himself on bed and kept on thinking about what's happened at the lake. Suddenly Katerina came in his mind. He couldn't forget her...even if he was going to marry. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He loved Mary too, and very soon the King will allow them to marry...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 pm

I walked slowly through the castle hall to Royce's chamberes.I wanted to tell him the news, that will make him happy or I least hoped.Once when i was in front of his door I knocked gently.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Royce was resting on his bed. Suddenly he heard a knock at his door and turned his head

Come in, please. It's opened...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Smoothing down my dress for the final time I breathed out deeply and entered the room,silently I shut the door behind me before turning to look at him.

''I hope that I am not disturbing you....I just wanted to see you''

I smiled and moved from the door and came closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Royce sat on the bed and gestured her to come closer with a smile

Oh...you never disturb me, darling. I was just resting a bit. Please come...how are you?

He asked, showing her the place next to him on bed
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:17 am

Smiling, I sat down on the bed next to him.

''I am well,thank you! I hope that you are well ,too''

I tipped my head and smiled at him tenderly.

''I have some news for you,which I think that will pleasess you''
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Royce smiled and took her hand in his

I missed you too, darling. News? What kind of news? Tell me, I'm listening you...

He asked curiously, wondering what she was talking about
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 am

He took my hand gently in his warm one,I looked up at him with a bright smile.

''I spoke with my brother and he gave his permission for Cardinal Fisher to celebrate our wedding.And he gave me the finally date for our wedding.''

I said, in my soft and silvery tones.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Royce opened his mouth by surprise and smiled

Oh...are you talking seriously? That's a great news, my darling! I knew that your brother would have understood. And...what's the date?

He asked curiously while smiling
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:38 am

My smile grew bigger. I was so happy, so happy after very long time....He made me happy.

''Yes! You were right! The wedding will be two days after Autumn party ,which is very soon.''

I replied happily,looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Royce smiled, a bit confused

Two days after Autumn Party? Oh...but it's very few time. I have no words...I can just say that I'm happy, Mary. You will be my wife soon...

He could barely thinking in that moment. So just smiled and kissed lovingly her hand
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:37 pm

I smiled happily as he kissed my hand.

''Yes I will be very soon your wife,and you my husband....But are you truly happy,Royce?''

I asked, looking up at him lovingly, using his name for the very first time.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Royce noticed that she called his name for the first time and smiled. He nodded slowly after her question

Of course I am happy, Mary. Have you doubts?

He asked, a bit confused, still holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:49 pm

I shook my head and put my other hand on his cheek.

''No,I have no doubts....I just want you to be happy as I am right now.I want to make you happy,that is all.''

I said softly,looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Royce nodded while smiling

You will be, Mary. I just want to make you happy. But...there are many things to do and we have very few time. I'll write a letter to my brother Stefan in Scotland. I know he can't come, but at least I'll let him know about my happiness...

He added, squeezing softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:25 pm

I nodded happily to him,smiling.

''Yes you should write to him and maybe he will come.Who knows?''

I sighed a little and said.

''Yes we have many things to do before the wedding in few days....This will sounds funny to you,but sometime I wish that I could have a simple wedding,just you and me in chapel without any of this.''

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Geoffrey entered in the room and bowed

Your Grace...Your Highness...An invitation from the King...

He left the note in Royce's hands. Then he bowed again at them and left the room

To Royce Westmoreland,
Your Grace, you're invited to join His Majesty the King for an hunt in Sun Forest. Please, bring bow and arrow with you..

Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Royce laughed after her words

Oh...but I'm sure that if you wish a simple wedding ceremony your brother will agree, darling. And...sincerely, I don't like confusion too...

He giggled when he saw the servant entering. Surprised, he read the note he gave him and raised his eyes to her

Oh...it seems that your brother invited me to an hunt with him and other gentlemen in court...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:41 pm

I smiled and sighed quietly.

''See I knew you would find this funny....You are right,maybe I will ask him.''

I smiled to the servant and then turned my eyes to Royce again.

''Really? Oh,then you must go after all you will be his brother-in-law soon,and I am sure that you know already all his friends so it will be fun.''

I said with brightly smile.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Royce smiled while nodded

Yes...not all his friends, really. But it's a big honour to me. I admit that I'm a bit nervous...

He said biting softly his lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:55 pm

''You will have many invitations like this since you will be very close to King but you must be careful as well,many people will try to use you soon as you become my husband especially Boleyn's.''

I said and softly put my hand on his.

''You don't have a reason to be nervous,everything shall be fine and they will like you.''

I looked at him with a brightly smile.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Royce smiled, reassured by her words

Yes...maybe you're right, Mary. But you know...it's not easy for me feeling myself accepted by people. Especially after being called "Black Wolf" for so long time...

He said thoughtfully, remembering his days in Scotland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber   Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce Westmoreland's bedchamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next