The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bedroom

Go down 
+8
Katherine Tudor
Eleanor Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Geoffrey Lonshord
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Catherine Parr
Henry VIII of England
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:03 am

"What ever you wish for me to have your majesty. I am yours."

She said to him in a small whisper. Yes she had strong feelings for the king.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Henry smiled. He took her cheek in his hand and caressed it softly

You're very beautiful, Faith. Loyal and beautiful..

He whispered staring at her
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:20 am

She smiled and blushed.

"I know your majesty."

She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:04 am

Henry smiled again

I want you to know that you're safe here at Palace. No one can hurt you. Do you promise me not to leave again without my permission?
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:48 am

She nodded her head.

"Yes your majesty."

She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:15 am

Henry smiled

Very well. I'm glad that Charles found you after so many years. This court couldn't miss a jewel like you..
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:19 am

She blushed when he said that.

"A jewel that only a king like you should have with you all times."

She said into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:02 am

Henry smiled as she whispered in his ear

Uhm..you're right! Although..I guess that you have many suitors, Faith. Right?

Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:15 am

"I don't have any."

She said into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:31 am

Henry smiled and stepped back. He walked towards window

You're very modest, Faith. I appreciate this on you. But..it's not safe for you coming in my chambers. Someone could see you. Anne will come later to play cards. What will happen..finding you here?

He sighed and took two steps towards her again

Meet me tomorrow in the Gardens. There is something I want to talk you about..
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:34 am

"As you wish."

She said before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Anne knocked at the door. She wanted to talk with the king and play the cards.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Henry was sitting on his bed. As he heard knoking he stood up. He knew it was Anne, who came to play cards like old times. He looked at the door and smiled

It's opened, my beloved. You may come in..

He replied, waiting for her to enter
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Anne entered the room and she curtsied

"Your Majesty.."

She came close to king

"My love.."

She hugged him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:06 am

Henry hugged her back. He was still excited thinking at their visit to France. He smiled and looked at her

I was waiting for you, my love. I missed you..

He raised up her chin kissing her lips softly. Then he showed her the table. The cards were already on it
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Anne sat down. She looked at the cards and she remembered the cards where on her desk. Her card with her head cut off.. and she remembered lady Faith. She had entered the king's bedroom and Anne had saw her.
She tried to smile at Henry.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Henry sat in front of her. He noticed that Anne was thoughtful and silent. Taking the cards in his hands, he looked at her and started to talk

I've decided to banish Charles from the court. For a while, at least. Cromwell will inform him about my decision. As you see, no one is allowed talking bad or spreading lies about you, my love. Neither the Duke of Suffolk..

He said, hoping that she would be happy hearing that. Charles was his best friend. But he did that to show her his love
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:14 am

It was a good news. Charles had banished from the court. Henry's best friend and Anne's enemy.. She smiled and leaned back. No enemy could not stop her rise anymore.

"Oh my love.. No one can not hurt me with their disgusting rumors and they will not harm our love.."

She took his hand.

"This punishment will be a warning to others. You will show them that you don't believe them."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Henry smiled. He brought her hand until his lips and kiss it softly

Everyone will respect you and they will accept you as my Queen. Whoever is against you...is against me, my love..

He started laying down the cards on the table

But I see you thoughtful, my beloved. Is there something wrong? You know you can share your deep thoughts with me..

He added whispering and raising his eyes to her
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:54 am

Anne looked at Henry with a serious facial expression. She licked her lips.

"I saw something this morning. Lady Faith was coming into your room. Your bedroom! I know what is her purpose. There are people who saw her a few times on your side. We are trying to overcome obstacles, Henry.. I'm looking forward to the day I'll be your wife but you already have a mistress? It hurts me so.. It hurts more than all these fabricated rumors about me.."

Her heart was broken..
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Henry stopped and looked at Anne

My...mistress?

Then he took a breath. He took her hand and smiled

My love, lady Faith is not my mistress. And she'll never be. She is just...Charles's half sister. She came in my bedroom..it's true. But we just talked about her brother..

He paused and kissed her hand. He was staring at her eyes

Anne, my beloved..we're going to marry. We should trust each other. This is my definition of love. I love you, and I'll never hurt you. I don't believe rumors about you and Master Wyatt. So why do you believe rumors about lady Faith?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Anne took a deep breath

"I don't believe the rumors. But I saw her with my own eyes. You can not see Master Wyatt by my side because he is just a poet for me. But I saw lady Faith and I saw her gaze. Why is she always walking around you? Perhaps this is a game of Duke of Suffolk? I love you so much and I'm so jealous.. I love you with all my heart.."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Henry smiled. He extended his other hand to caress Anne's soft cheek

My love..I don't need a mistress. I don't know..maybe she sees me like a father figure. She also just found out having a brother..so maybe she is a bit confused. And I doubt Charles is involved in this. Too busy with his women to care about his half sister's private life..

He sighed and kissed her hand again

Why should I take a mistress..when I have you, Anne? No need to be jealous. I belong to you. And you belong to me..
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Anne smiled. Her eyes would be on that woman. Henry was her man. Lady Faith was playing with the fire. Charles had banished from the court, Henry's best friend, his right arm. The same thing could be possible for her.
Anne was just wanted to believe Henry but something was stopping her. Because of that woman, Lady Faith. There was something between them. Anne could feel it.
She just smiled. But it wasn't the smile of happiness. It was a nervous and a thoughtful smile..

Last edited by Anne Boleyn on Wed May 28, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Hery looked at Anne. He felt she didn't turst him fully. Maybe because of his previous relationships at court: Lady Blount, Lady Carew, and his illegitimate children. The same with Anne's sister..Mary. But it was before he met Anne. He rubbed softly her hand in his and smiled with a thoughtful air

Once I had a dream about you, my love. It was few days after I met you at the Masqued Ball. I never told you that..but I dremt about you, behind a closed door. You wore a golden dress. And you repeated "Seduce me..write me poems. I love poems. Seduce me.." I wanted to reach you but I couldn't. The I opened the door again..and I saw you naked..staring at me. I woke up suddenly, fearing to lose you..

He turned his eyes towards her

I'm sure it was not just a dream, Anne. It was a sign. A premonition of our life together. That's why since then..I never stopped to seduce you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bedroom
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next