The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Study Room

Go down 
+26
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Muriel Howard
Juana of Aragon
Margaery Tyrell
Henry Fitzroy
Emma Moore
William Davenport
Faith LeBeau
Richard Meyer
Francesca Benedetti
Thomas More
William Kingston
Mary Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Boleyn
William Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Cromwell
James Stuart of Scotland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Nan Saville
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Study Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Thomas walked down the corridor and looked at the Servant as he went in and announced him 'His Grace,Thomas Cromwell' The servant said and Thomas walked in and looked at the King then at a woman whom he had not seen before, immediately taking her to be the King's mistress 'Majesty..i fear i may have interrupted something, i could come back at a much more appropriate time, if you wish so?' he said.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Henry looked at Thomas with curious eyes as he entered

Mr Cromwell! Come and speak freely. What's the matter?

He asked, glancing at Nan
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Nan was thinking about what he just said. She opened her mouth to say something but Thomas Cromwell interruped them. She was so greatful for that. Cause Nan had nothing to say. She waited silently sitting there and bowed Cromwell with her head. So that was the man Anne told about. The reformer one? Nan didnt feel like he was a reliable man. She hoped Anne didnt trust someone totally wrong. She smiled at Thomas kindly and looked at the King. She could see the anxious on his face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Thomas looked from Nan and then to Henry 'It is about his..eminence..Cardinal Wolsey' he said slowly whilst glancing from Nan then to Henry again.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Henry frowned and bit his lips as he heard Cromwell mentioning Wolsey. He tried to smile

Wolsey? What about him? Ehm...you can speak freely, Mr Cromwell. Lady Saville is like a sister to me...

He added, glancing at Nan with a friendly light into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Nan was feeling a bit uncomfortable of Cromwell's looking at her but after King's sentence she felt completely comfortable and smiled back at him warmly. She slowly stood up from her chair and walked to little table next to window. "I'll take a glass of water for myself my lords, anything i can serve you?" she said with a warm, kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Thomas nodded at lady Nan with a smile 'The cardinall..said that he will hand you the benefits of the diocese Durham...one of the richest in the country...if i recall..' he said and he gulped a little.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Nan looked at her glass and poured water slowly. She was listening them but wanted to seemed like she was not here so they can speak freely.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Henry nodded at Nan with a smile, allowing her to serve him some water while talking with Cromwell. He trusted in her completely, and he had nothing to hide from her. He frowned after Thomas's words

The diocese of Duhram, you say? Uhm... I should receive benefits from it since long time, I think. What...Wolsey hopes to receive with his...generous action?

He asked, leaning his elbow on desk
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Thomas thought for a moment 'I do not know..what he hopes to receive..although he thinks that you are...listening to the Lady Anne more than what you are listening to your...own privy council and those around you whom you trusted well enough..like The duke of Suffolk' he said.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Nan kept on listening them but she didnt rush to act. She poured two glasses of water too. She served them to King and Cromwell and walked back to table again silently. Wolsey wants something for him? Anne, Charles? She really didnt understand that diplomacy things at all.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Henry smiled gratefully at Nan as she brought him water. He frowned after Cromwell's last sentence and leaned his back against chiar

Uhm...very well. Please, Mr Cromwell. tell to Cardinal...that I know exactly in who I can trust with. People worthy of my complete trust. Suffolk is one of them. And this is not his business...

He replied with firm voice, staring at him with a challenging air on his face
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:24 pm

So was it true? As Anne said. Wolsey was gonna be down? She bited her lip while she turned her back to them. She drank from her water and began to view books and shelf
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Thomas nodded before putting on another serious expression 'Although...there is another serious matter that i and the cardinal discussed..it is about your sister, the Princess Margaret's health....' he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Henry's face changed expression as he talked about his sister's health

Margaret? What about her?

He asked worriedly, knowing that he surely wasn't talking about Mary, cause she was in good health

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Thomas looked at Nan then the King 'The..Cardinal Wolsey..says that she has got..worse..than what she was..he has saw her with his own eyes..she visited Wolsey in Hampton Court' he said.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Henry bit nervously his lips after his last sentence. He tried to hide his concern and nodded with his head, smiling faintly

Thank you...Mr Cromwell. You may go...

He rubbed softly his chin, staring at empty air. Suddenly he turned to Cromwell again

Oh...I forgot! Since now...you can ask help to lady Saville for translating documents. Especially those ones about Ottoman Empire. She knows turkish very well. I...named her, my personal assistant, and I gave her a study room. Any problem, Mr Cromwell?

He asked, noticing his astonished expression. Then he glanced smiling at Nan
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Thomas looked from Nan then to Henry 'No, your..highness..no problem at all' he said and he bowed and left.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Nan was all surprised by King's last words. Personal assitant? Really? A woman works for King. She wondered what people would say about that. She was already curious and excited. But she was also shocked that he was so careless about her sister's health. He didnt even ask anything. She didnt know what to say. She bowed Cromwell while he was leaving and looked at King "I am ... so honoured by this. Thank you, your majesties"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Henry smiled, pleased by her answer

I give you this honour with much pleasure, Nan. There is no need you to understand about politics or something like that. Just translate. Mr Cromwell will do the most of the job. And...hope you'll enjoy. I trust in you completely, Nan...

He smiled her friendly and leaned his back against chair
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Nan tried to smile and nodded. She was still so surprised. She took a deep breath and looked at him silently. "Is there anything you want to talk to me, your majesty?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Henry sighed after her question. He felt the need of talking and Nan was the right person

Well...I tried to hide it until now, even if in front of Cromwell. But it's time you know. I just lost my sister, Nan. Charles himself told me. How...how could he hide her illness from me for so long time?!

He exclaimed, rubbing nervously his chin. He tried to refrain tears, feeling pain and anger inside him
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:59 am

Anne came to Henry's study room when she heard the bad news.She knocked at the door
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Henry heard a knock and looked towards door

Yes?

He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Anne entered the room and she hugged Henry

"My love.. I'm so sorry for your loss.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Room
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next