The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

The Balcony - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 am

I noticed the lady in the balcony and I nodded to her with a smile on my face.

''My lady''

Then I turned to Elizabeth again.

''I am sure that she will come back one day''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:16 pm

perhaps your correct, do you wish me to get you anything
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 am

I smiled to her kindly.

''Oh no! But I think that it is time for me to get inside it is already late and little cold''

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 pm

yes i think you may be right as i curtsy
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm

I smiled to her and enter inside waking slowly towards my room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:38 pm

i contiune standing there staring up at the full night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 pm

feeling the warm heat inside the palace i walk out onto the balcony feeling the gentle wind blow my hair
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Cesare walked out into the balcony with his goblet of wine as he took a sip from it looking over the view, his dark eyes scanning it. Soon he would visit his dear sister and maybe return to Italy and visit other cities such as Milan. Taking a deep breath he took another sip from his wine.
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 am

Christina had been visiting England as she needed a break for Milan after her husband's death. She was still young, she was a widow since she was 16. She had spent a little time in London and she was quite enjoying the time away from Milan. She walked out to the Balcony one afternoon and sighed softly. She was enjoying the wind in her dark hair and the sun on her olive skin as she looked over the gardens from her spot on the balcony
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Cesare turned his head and saw a young beautiful woman and he smiled at how foreign she looked.. italy? maybe? he bowed to her gracefully "My Lady." he said his accent held a Italian tone to it as he looked at him "My name is Cesare Garcia Duke of Genoa.".
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 am

Christina heard a voice speaking to her. She turned slightly and smiled "Your Grace, I am Duchess of Milan Christina" she said softly as she saw the guy was from Italy from the accent he had
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Cesare grinned at this womans beauty and nodded "You are from Italy?" he asked "Not much in this court are, mostly France.. Spain.."
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:23 am

Christina nodded softly "I am from Denmark originally" She said softly as she listen to him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Cesare nodded with a smile "That explains it." he said "What is such a beauty like yourself doing alone on such a beautiful night?"
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 am

Christina smiled softly "I find it relaxing in the night breeze and i enjoy the view that can be seen here" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Cesare nodded slowly "Indeed...it is rather refreshing." he said softly "Are you married?"
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:01 pm

"Used to be but now i am a Widow" Christina said softly as she looked at the gentleman, she was thankful he was her own age and not old like her passed husband
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Cesare raised an eyebrow "My condolences." he said and he looked out to the view "Your beauty is like the Italian sun..exotic."
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 am

[b]"Dont be sorry he was a old man who my parents made me marry"[b] Christina said softly with a nod and looked to him when she said about her beauty [b]"Thank you for your compliment"[/b
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Cesare smiled and he raised an eyebrow "So you are glad he died?" he asked "So you could be free?" he took a deep breath and nodded "You are welcome, for it is truth."
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Christina nodded softly "It was hardly fair to marry a young girl to someone who barely lived she said softly as she looked to him softly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Cesare nodded at him with a small smile "Ah, yes..." he said "You are too young fair and beautiful to be married to such an old man.. i fear if you still where i would be your Knight in shining armor."
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Christina nodded with a soft smile "You are too kind Sir" she said softly as she watched him softly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Cesare shook his head slowly "Nay, they are simply the truest words that have ever came from my mouth."
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 am

Christina nodded softly "Its better telling the truth then lying" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next