The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

The Balcony - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Cesare nodded and smiled at the woman "Then i must not lie but i think i am becoming overly besotted with you."
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 am

Christina nodded softly "In just one meeting? you must be a kind of romantic poet, are you?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:47 am

Cesare laughed and shook his head "I can say i am no romantic..i am what i am, i say what i say..romantic or not." he said with a smile "Though who would not be besotted with you after one meeting? your beauty is like an undying star."
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 am

Christina smiled softly as she listened to him "If your not a romantic, then what are you?" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Cesare laughed and shrugged "I afraid i am yet to find out, My Lady." he said "I think i am a realistic.."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Nan needed some fresh night air. The great hall was so crowded and she felt like she cant breathe in her corset. She walked to balcony with quick steps. Her head was spinning a little bit because of wine and she felt hot. Her cheeks were probably red a bit. She walked to the rails quickly so she didnt notice two people standing at the other side of balcony. She noticed them few minutes after but she didnt care. She wasnt even hearing their sentence. She just saw two shadows in dark knight. She looked at the huge gardens of palace with starlight.
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 pm

With a sigh I step out onto the balcony.
There is a sharp bitterness initially as I step out however it soon dissolves away-much like my first reaction to court. I admit I am hasty to presume an opinion on everything and everyone...

It is relatively quiet apart from a few strange faces dressed with their own vacant expressions; either too tired or too bored of the dancing. I am neither however I have no companion with whom I can dance with yet so for now I have concluded enjoying my wine shall do.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Nan heard another footstep after few minutes. Another dark shadow was walking to balcony from great hall. All she can see was she was a woman. She raised her hand towards her and talked to the shadow "Can you please give me a glass of water? I dont feel good" she said she felt like she was gonna throw out.
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:20 pm

I look up rather astonished at the woman stumbling towards me,"I am not your servant, madam."
I snap my fingers in the direction of a servant,"Water."

The servant scuttles into the hall to collect some water and sip my wine. I examine the woman-is she drunk?
"Are you intoxicated madam?"I then think to myself how poor this could reflect on me if I am seen with a drunkard.

As I contemplate leaving the servant returns with a cup of water,"Thank you,"I whisper and hand her the water.
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 am

Cesare Garcia wrote:
Cesare laughed and shrugged "I afraid i am yet to find out, My Lady." he said "I think i am a realistic.."

Christina smiled softly "Realistic is a good trait to have" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Her head was spinning so tried to not to fall down as she was waiting water to come. As the blonde lady handed it she grabbed the water and drank it quickly. Now she was feeling better. She took a deep breath and dropped the glass on the ground. She looked at the new lady carefully now. She put her hands together on her stomach and studied her face. "Since when helping someone who needs emergency help is being a servant of someone my lady..." she said without knowing her name. Nan didnt like her unnecessary pride. Nan was sure she was nothing more than a lady in waiting but what was that behavior?
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 pm

"I hardly think being intoxicated is a cause of 'emergency' aid,"I reply cooly and sip my wine.

I glance to over the balcony and observe the view,"Besides, I retrieved you a drink-you should be thanking me."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Nan looked at the lady's face and felt anger. She walked trough the door to get back in the great hall. "You shall have my thanking when you're not being too arrogant for a lady in waiting." she said and left balcony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Stands on the balcony with my hair down blowing in the wind looking out into the distance closes my eyes listening to the quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

As I walk around I go to the balcony letting the wind blow my hair as I look on the hall watching people having a good time I smile as I sip my wine wondering if the place am heading to is anything like here
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Jasper ignored the jovialities of the Great Hall and meandered to The Balcony. He looked out vacantly, admiring the gardens below...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Seeing a man come out I recongise him being the man I walked with oood eve your grace
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 pm

A server bring Lord Crwaley the Message from Lady Misseldon.

My Lord is a special from Lady Misseldon.
He look around that nobody look.

Dear Lord Crawley
Thank you for the gift.
I will soon come back to court.

Ursula

Take this gift till i come back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Jasper quickly read the letter and smiled. He discreetly opened the locket and admired the portrait within. He slipped both the parchment and locket into his pocket with a glint in his eyes.
He then glanced up and noticed the Danish princess he spoke with earlier,"Your Highness,"he replied and slipped back to his chamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 pm

As I rest my hands in the bars off the balcony I look down on the gardens feeling much along still unsure if I will get married or not but knowing he needs to hurry up as delivering the baby makes me wish I had one
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Cesare walked out onto the balcony and looked down at the passing courtiers and took a deep breath as his dark eyes glinted with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Margaret reached the balcony to take some fresh air. She was lost into her thoughts when she noticed a man standing there. She looked surprised at him, thinking of being alone. She came closer and curtsied "My lord..." She whispered, blushing a bit
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Cesare turned and saw a woman and he recognized her and smiled as he bowed "My Lady." he said "I recognize your face, i am Cesare Garcia." he looked her up and down and smiled again "Whom are you?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 am

Margaret showed him a surprised face and smiled weakly. Did he recognized her? "Oh...Garcia, you said? So you must be lady Alfonsina's brother. My name is Margaret Wyatt. I am your sister's lady in waiting. I...I heard of you, my lord..." She answered with sweet, submissive voice
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:24 am

Cesare nodded with a smile "Ah." he said simply "Now i know of whom you are." he turned and looked over the balcony again "Your reputation at court precedes you My Lady, here you look as sweet and innocent as ever but from the gossip i heard you are far from it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next