The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

The Balcony - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:06 pm

"Charles frowned a bit"

Into a nunnery? Oh...hope you haven't decided to become a nun. All men of this court could die of pain...

"He said jokingly leaning his hand on balcony's railing"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:26 am

"No, no...Just a way of educating myself. The Sisters prepared me to be the perfect princess!" I laughed, smiling brightly at him. Flicking my hair from my face, I arrange my blonde locks over my shoulder.
"Besides, I'm Henry's only remaining sister he can marry off!" Smiling coyly at him "I wouldn't want to disappoint my dear brother."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 pm

"Charles nodded again"

I'm sure you won't. Now that you're his only unmarried sister, he will be over protective to you. But I ask you to trust him. Yes...he is not acting properly recently, but he loves you deeply...

"He said sincerely"

Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:44 pm

"Thank you, I shall...and perhaps, in time, I will grow to like Lady Anne." I smiled faintly at him; Still worried about my brothers decisions.
"And you, Charles? Will you be protective of me too? You are practically family." I laughed, gently arranging my gown. I was aware that I needed to look perfect!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:13 pm

"Charles giggled and shrugged again"

Oh...you know I will be, Katherine. As I am with my sister, my daughters...and whoever is precious to me...

"He added with a joyful smile"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 pm

"I am glad!" I smile brightly "I have never experienced court and will need all the protectors I can get" Laughing, I look at him.
"So much has changed and yet here we are...like old times" I turn and gaze once more over the balcony. "You, a duke and I'm now a sister to the King!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:35 pm

"Charles took a deep breath and looked around like he was thinking deeply about something happened in the past"

Yes...times goes so fast. I couldn't believe my own ears when your brother appointed me Duke. I still don't consider myself noble...

"He said ironically with his usual teasing smile"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:56 pm

"You have always been noble in my family's eyes! Father valued your family's friendship greatly...as do I!" I smile warmly.
"Do you think Henry will marry me off to someone? Do you think he will send me away?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:03 pm

"Charles smiled indulgently shooking slowly his head"

Oh...now that you're here, he surely won't send you away. But probaly he is thinking about a marriage for you, yes. Would you be...happy to marry?

"He asked, holding gently her shoulders with his hands"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 pm

"The Nuns told me it is expected of me! My status dictates what I have to do....but I wouldn't want to be sent away from my family." I smile faintly "I have only just got them back...and you too!"
I sigh, knowing it was my duty to Henry.
"Do you wish to see me remain here, Charles?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 pm

"Charles smiled and caressed softly her cheeck"

It won't happen, darling. You'll never lose your family. And you'll never lose me...

"He added almost whispering"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 pm

I smile, blushing slightly. "Charles... you say the sweetest things" I whisper softly.
Charles was my dearest childhood friend; he had always been a good looking boy but now he was very much a handsome and charming man.
My eyes downcast "You have always been kind to me...complimentary and charming."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:29 pm

"Charles giggled a bit for her words"

Well...it is no difficult with you. You're so...beautiful and sweet. Your future husband will be a lucky man...

"He added turning serious"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 pm

I nod. "I only hope Henry chooses wisely."
"Tell me...When do I get to meet you delightful children? You know I want to meet them Charles!" I laugh, smiling brightly as I do. But turning serious, I look him in the eye.
"This Lady Anne; Would it be better to be her foe or her friend?" I place my hand on the rail "I love my sister-in-Law, the Queen but would it be shroud to be allies with the growing power of these Boleyn's?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 pm

"Charles took a deep breath and looked at her a bit perplexed"

Well...I don't suggest you to put yourself against Anne Boleyn. The king is completely blind and doesn't allow to anyone to attack her in some way...

"Then he paused and smiled again"

But don't worry about that. I'll introduce you my children soon...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:46 pm

I smile sweetly "Then I shall be her dearest friend!" I wink and giggle. "I will endevour to anyway!"
Smiling even more brightly; I beam at him.
"I look forward to it!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:58 pm

"Charles smiled her back. He thought for a little while staring around"

Why don't we have a good ride together, tomorrow? Like old times...

"He suggested turning his eyes to hers and winking"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:00 pm

"I would love to!" I beam with excitement! "Should I meet you in the stables?"
I smile up at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:10 pm

"Charles nodded with excitment and kissed her delicate hand"

Yes...let's meet tomorrow morning in the stables. So I'll introduce you my Oscar...

"He giggled, meaning his horse"
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:25 pm

I walk outside and to the balcony to take in some of the crisp English air. I take a deep breath and look about the grounds below me and see many people about still. The air has a chill to it and it is something I am not used to but I have this feeling that I shall have to get used to it.

I continue to stand and watch everyone, wondering what they are saying and wondering what everyone shall think of me.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:24 pm

I walk out onto the balcony and rest my arms against the banister. Casting my gaze across the view, I look out and stare up at the stars.
The fresh air blows through my golden hair and is fresh against my skin. It was blissful.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 pm

I hear a young woman next to me, causing me to avert my gaze from the people below me and to look at her. I smile and take a deep breath, Beautiful night isn't it? I look up to the sky...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Hearing a voice, I respond without even thinking "Yes, it is..." I turn to look at the man next to me. The sky was beautiful, sparkling with stars.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 pm

I find nights like this quite relaxing but the stars here are much more beautiful than at my home. I continue to look up to the sky. I do wonder though who this woman is but I do not press the issue.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 pm

"They are truly spectacular." I continue to gaze upwards at the night sky. Flipping my hair over my shoulders, I finally turn to look at the man "Where is your home?" I smile warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next