The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke of Suffolk

The Balcony - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:40 pm

"I'm seventeen" he answered.

It was still a serious matter to him. He didn't want to joke, neither he wanted to give up on his point of view.

"I think life has to be lived with measure. It's not all about fun. It's also about responsibility." he smirked, but in a sort way of mockery "Just look at my father: he's still having his fun but he knows when it's time to stop and doing what is right. I know that it's right not to tell you. I don't know if I can trust you, yet. If I was a common man, maybe I would tell you. But I'm not and I can't put my family in danger because of a silly condition of yours." He looked at her in the eyes "I like you. But if you think I'm an old man, then I shall say that you're child who grew up too fast"

He took a step back from her "I'm sorry I'm not what you're looking for" he bowed "Have a good evening, Lady Elizabeth" he turned to return to the hall.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Black
Countess of Anjou
Elizabeth Black

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:49 pm

What a strange little an, she thought, the first tie I meet him and he acts like this.

She shrugged and walked past him before he left.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:31 pm

With a cup of ale in hand, Anthony stepped out onto the balcony. The evening was still and the sound of music and chatter could be heard from the main Great Hall. He took a large swig and leaned over the balcony, looking at the gardens below.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Victoria walked out to the balcony on a cold evening wrapped with a shawl that her favorite servant from her mother's household had made for her on the day before her wedding. She leans against the beams of the balcony to enjoy the view of the snow covered forest.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Anthony had only just walked out onto the balcony when he heard the gentle click of a lady's heels. He smirked to himself, hoping it would be the raven haired woman he had winked at as he sauntered through the hall, the one who had smiled so mischievously. He turned around with great expectation and then saw it was not the woman he had seen.

With a bit of a sigh, he smiled pleasantly at her and rested his chin in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Victoria sees a gentleman staring endlessly at her from the corner of her eye. "It would be better if you painted a portrait of me than looking, My lord." She says with a side smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Anthony chuckled and shrugged, "Alas I am not a talented artist..."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:47 pm

"Would your wife mind if she caught you staring?" Victoria turns to get a full view of the gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:56 pm

Anthony chuckled and feigned offence, replying teasingly, "I was not staring, Madam. How could you possibly say so?"

He then added with a smile, "Thankfully, I have no wife...not yet anyway."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:17 am

"Mother says that gentlemen like to stare or look at beautiful ladies." Victoria wrapped the shawl a bit tighter around her to keep warm. "The name is Brandon. Victoria Brandon."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:30 am

Anthony widened his eyes his eyes, "Daughter of Charles Brandon?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 5:59 pm

"You are correct." Victoria chuckles "And you are?.."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Anthony smiled pleasantly, "Anthony Denny. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:21 pm

"Tis a pleasure, Sir Anthony." Victoria smiles as she tucks a stray curl behind her ear "I suppose you have heard of my father."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Anthony tilted his head and glanced towards the palace grounds, "Met him, actually. A thoroughly decent man. I didn't know that he had such a...mature daughter."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:16 pm

"I'm glad you think so" Victoria smiles widely "I wasn't so mature before I got married."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Anthony raised a brow with a slight smirk, "Married? Pardon my impertinence-you seem so young! Indeed your husband is a fortunate man."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:47 pm

"Yes, I know." Victoria looks off into the distance "Suitors were lining up the door asking for my hand in marriage."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Anthony laughed, "I'm sure they were-well I wish every happiness with him."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:39 pm

"Thank you. And I hope you'll meet your future wife someday." Victoria says as she turns her back against the winter breeze.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Anthony cleared his throat, tilting his head "Unfortunately I think that day is sooner than I would like...my family are trying to barter my freedom to some girl. A girl I may add that I do not know...nor ever wish to. For Christ sa-" he stopped himself and quickly said, "Forgive my foul tongue, my lady...I'm forgetting my company. Yet it vexes me quite to be constrained. Even now! I'm an independent man but my father treats me like a boy in the nursery."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 pm

"That's absurd. A father should be proud of his son that he is in court and treat him like a man." Victoria asks curiously "Is there a reason behind the arranged marriage?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:52 am

Anthony smiled, pleased she showed equal dislike towards arranged marriages. He shrugged and replied, "Money I suppose-what else. I think her family have an old alliance with mine and are respectable. My father probably wants me married before I get a maid from a brothel with child."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:28 pm

"I can assure you that the are enough available ladies here at court." Victoria says with a smile "And no mother would want her son to have a child from a harlot."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Anthony chuckled, "Oh i'm well aware of that. The thing is I do not seek marriage...and the ladies in court are too virtuous to enjoy life outside of wedlock. No doubt this woman shall be the same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next