The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

The Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Edward held her kindly and hushed her as she cried and then when all was silent he bent down to her level and cupped her face in his hands. He gave her a kind look...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Nan was refusing to look back at his face but she had no choice as he held he face in his hands. She looked at him with wet eyes and didnt have chance to remove her tears from her cheeks. "Dont look at me like that" she said and felt more embrassed
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Edward removed his hands from her face and put them over his eyes playfully. He then grabbed his goblet and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Nan watched his acts and laughed suddenly. He was acting really funny. She could finally wiped her wet cheeks with her hands and smiled "You're so funny my lord" she gave him a greatful smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:11 pm

He grinned and sipped his wine,"I am glad I made you smile...it suits you."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Nan kept on smiling and looked down "Thanks" she looked at the sky again and waited for a moment before adding "Remind Alfonsina that she and her kids are so lucky. Not everyone's that lucky to have someone as a good husband and a perfect father.Its her luck, she shouldnt waste it" she said and looked at him again "I've heard things.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Edward looked to her and laughed a little,"Thank you...but I think myself very far from perfection."

He frowned at her last words,"What things?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Nan felt a little bit shy after his question. "..that you're not nice welcomed by her. She's angry because you went to France.." She waited for a while after her sentence then she kept going "You're a hardworking man, honorable, take care of your familys work. You're not an useles man. You care about your wife and child. Its much enough for perfection." she said with a hopeful voice.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:26 pm

"I fear she loves me less because I had to leave but I wrote to her faithfully every week and she would not let me see her before I left,"Edward sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"I hope to be as good as you paint me me and if I am perfect that you exceed perfection..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Nan shook her head quickly and looked at gardens in moonlight. she could still see some shadows walking around gardens. "No. She shouldnt do that. You left because you're trying to give them a great life. You're working for you family. Not for your pleasure.She should respect that. Its an honorable act." she said and looked back at him a little surprised,smiling "I exceed perfection? What do you mean?" she didnt understand what meant but she wish he meant something good.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Edward sighed,"I only wish she recognised that instead I think she...well...I am home now,"Edward added kindly,"I think you are exceedingly kind and brave-very clever...from what I remember you are also a very good dancer."

Edward laughed warmly and took her hand again,"You make me feel very content and I thank you most heartily for it for I know feel I am home."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Nan was greatful for his nice words. She smiled warmly and laughed a bit. "Dance? Ah yeah. Thank you" she said giggling like a child then she put her hand on his and give him a warm look. "Welcome home Edward."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Edward laughed and at her final words took her hand and kissed it gently. He then looked down and quickly took a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Nan looked at gardens again and waited him to drink from his wine before saying something. "Your sister Elizabeth so kind to me by the way. She really loves and cares about you. You're so lucky. It must be a great feeling to have a sibling. Esspecially like this one" she said with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Edward smiled,"I love her very dearly-despite having an elder brother LIzzie and I have always been very close. I am told we have our fathers eyes and that we both see the world the same."

Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Nan smiled warmly and shrugged "He was handsome too then" she said and looked at his goblet "May i.." she asked almost whispering.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Edward smiled a little and then snapped his fingers for a servants and took a goblet. He handed it to Nan with a grin and winked playfully,"You do flatter me..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Nan took the goblet and drank it for once. She put the empty goblet on ledge and smiled "Do I? Ok , i wont" she said grinning with red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 pm

"Oh on the contrary please continue,"he said and laughed.

He finished his goblet of wine and raised himself until he was sitting on the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Nan felt like he was gonna fall down from ledges and scared for a moment. "Be careful!" she said and grabbed his arm quickly. She slowly removed her hand from his arm and took a step back "Oh sorry" she said
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Edward smiled and laughed as Nan grabbed his arm,"It is alright-I will not fall."

He then added,"But if I should have another goblet of wine I have no doubt I would fall into those bushes right below me but alas I have you to keep me safe."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm

She smiled and put her hands on the ledge again. "For a second i thought you're gonna fall. Because of wine i guess. I drank too much tonight." she was feeling her cheeks getting more red every second. The last one she drank was probably 7th or 8th goblet of wine she drank tonight. Maybe thats why she cry so easy or reacting so loud.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Edward replied,"I fear you are a bad influence on me or I you,"he winked and jumped down from the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Nan laughed shocked "Am i the bad influence? Sorry my lord then" she had just panic again as he jumped. "Can you please stop doing this?" she said hitting his arm softly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Edward grinned,"Do you fear incase Is should be hurt? Why again you flatter me."

Edward enjoyed Nan's company greatly and he felt utterly at ease with her-he could be himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next