The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+33
Victoria Brandon
Juan Garcia
Jane Ashdown
Cesare Garcia
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherine of Aragon
Thomas Seymour
Sienna Rousseau
Anne Stanhope
Edward Seymour
Jane Adler
George Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Cromwell
Agostino De Agostinis
Hans Holbein
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Tudor
Edward Craven
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Howard
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas More
Jane Bassett
James Adler
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Elizabeth Seymour
Charles Brandon
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:45 am

"I see you have acquired the philosophy of life,dear brother.Lessons to learn come into our lives rarely by fortune.However,how are the things with girls?!?" he said and noticing the look on his face made him change the way he asked the question. "Aren't there any pretty ladies around you or should I say  aren't there some maidens visiting your bed?!?" he asked yet really surprised.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:26 pm

"No,brother I have changed!" insisted Juan. "Well,I have some ladies in my mind,but nothing more than that!"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:45 pm

"I can't deny that there is a change in you,but another thing is that I notice what you say is just something like a little sexual break,witch appears to be the base of something bigger for the future" said Cesare and smirked. "Would you mind if we have a little drink? Just like the old times?"
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:11 am

"I surely will have a drink with you,brother. Yes...just like old times" said Juan with a smile  on his face and patted Cesare's back. "Do you still want to smoke from my cigarros?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:10 pm

"I wouldn't mind in case I still have time after the drink.I still have some work to do.So we'll see each other in the tavern tonight,brother." said Cesare smiling to Juan.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:52 pm

"Don't be late...Oh,I forgot I am the one who is usually late" he joked. "We will meet there,brother" Juan winked at his brother and went to his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:49 pm

I had gone home over the Christmas-tide but begrudgingly come back in the New Year. I had barely spoken to the passing stranger before Christmas and I heartily desired to meet new acquaintances and make friends. My title was nothing in court unless I had connections.

My carriage arrived, churning to a halt in the courtyard. My luggage was swiftly unbuckled from the rear and promptly taken to my rooms-before I even exited. I made sure to be wearing one of my best gowns-a dress of pale grey, embroidered with intricate silver detailing; I could barely breathe in the French design and hoped it would not be in vain.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:33 am

Victoria decided to take her youngest daughter, Mary out for a stroll in her fur coat that once belonged to her other daughter Elizabeth. She notices a young and beautiful young woman getting out of a carriage that could be her twin. "Good day Madame. I assume that you are going to be new at court."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:38 am

I held the door hand as I stepped out, taking a slow shallow breath. I smiled when I was addressed, glancing down and finally looking up between lashes.

"Is it so obvious?" I said with a slight laugh, "I suppose I must stick out like a sore thumb!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:46 am

"more like a snow white horse with a herd of black stallions." Victoria reaches out her arm to welcome the new comer "The name is Victoria."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:36 am

I chuckled and adjusted my dress, "Oh I don't know about that."

I extended my arm in reply and grinned; admiring the detailed cut of her dress, the expensive fabric, "An absolute pleasure Victoria. One finds most people here introduce themselves with titles-a pleasant change. I'm Elizabeth Patmore."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:40 pm

"Titles don't matter much to me when it comes to introduction." Victoria smiles as she puts Mary's hood up to keep her head from the cold "This little one that I have here is my youngest daughter, Mary." She says as she smiles and looks at her daughter
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:50 pm

I bent down so I was at the same level as her daughter, kneeling on the stone. I winked at her playfully, "Hello you."

I then glanced up to Victoria, "She is a darling."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Mary buries her face into Victoria's coat "This is her first time out for a stroll. She's not used to seeing people." Victoria smiles and giggles as she picks Mary up "Do you have family here?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:25 pm

I smile endearingly and stand up again, bashfully covering my lips, "Oh I'm sorry if I frightened her."

I tilted my head in a sort of melancholy fashion and began fidgeting with my hair, twirling a golden wisp around my finger.

"I did..but not any more. I'm...,"an orphan, I thought-completely alone,"independent."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 am

Something in Elizabeth's eyes told V that she is alone "One can find family at court even if they don't have any. I have a few people that I like to call family."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:27 pm

I smiled, "Then you are lucky, and to have such an adorable child," I remarked, "Very lucky, indeed."

I chuckled lightly, "And I must admit, I am rather envious of your dress. It's lovely."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Victoria looked down at her simple icy blue dress "I'm glad this dress is to your liking. It's one of my dresses that I like wear for winter strolls." She then looks at the now shy Mary "She has the dazzling eyes of a Brandon and the hair color of her Papa. Someday you will have children as beautiful as mine."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:00 pm

I shrugged, clasping my hands together, "Oh I hope so...you're husband must be very proud."

I glanced behind me and saw my carriage ride away.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:10 pm

"He is. When she was born, The King's sister started a rumor about me seeing other men." Victoria tucked a loose strand of Mary's hair behind her ear "He heard about the rumor and came to me for the truth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:05 pm

I raised my eyebrows, clear eyes opening wide and bright. One hears of court gossip but started by the Kings own sister! Utterly scandalous.

"Heavens. I can't imagine what anyone could have done to deserve a rumour such as thus."

I fiddled with my dress again and remarked,"I'm sure...at least, that is I may guess, not many husbands would remain amidst such slander. He is surely capital fellow and you a lucky wife!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:51 pm

"She somehow heard or found out that her husband, Duke of Westmoreland, visited my chambers and thinks we're having an affair." The air started to get a bit cold but, the cold never bothered Victoria anyway "I hope I'm not too forward but, you look like you could be my younger sister. I noticed that you have a bit more beauty than I."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:28 pm

I laughed, "Well thank you. Though, I do not know if I am indeed of possession of more beauty than you-I doubt it."

I rubbed my arms as a cold wind blew, "I think I might go in; warm up and help my maid unpack. It would be nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:03 am

"Some people say that Blondes have a bit more beauty than others." Victoria noticed that Mary started to cry a little "Shall the three of us go inside and warm up?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:03 pm

I laughed at her comment, "Then I shall agree to that sentiment-if only to have a fellow golden haired comrade."

I smiled at her little girl, a pure beauty, "Let us go then and escape the chill!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next