The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Wishing to take a ride, I arrive at the stables. A stable boy helps me choose a horse and to mount him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

After a nice nap I woke up refreshed and decided to go riding. I approach the stables and see the same woman who I could not get out of my mind. I walked towards her. "Good day my lady, can I help you with your horse?" I asked when I saw she looked a bit puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:36 pm

I smile shyly as i look down at the handsome man, the same one from the Great Hall. I adjust my hat and nod.

I was about to go riding, my lord! And who might you be? I am Madeline Stuart! Cousin to his Majesty!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:44 pm

As she introduced herself I couldn't believe I had forgotten his majesty had told me about her. I then bow my head, "I'm Anthony Knivert" I said as I was almost besotted by her mere presence. "Would you like some company?"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:48 pm

I smile as i softly nod my head.

Yes, of course! Tis a pleasure to meet you, Sir Anthony! Perhaps you can lead the way, if you will?

I smile more as he asked to join me as I caress the horse's neck, my eyes locking with his.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:55 pm

I call for the stable boy to prepare me a horse. I take her hand and help her straddle her mere. I return to horse and smile at her, "Are you new to the grounds? I know of many places that I could show you my lady" I said.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:58 pm

I smile at him, at his kindness towards me.

Yes, Indeed I am new. I have seen little of your beautiful country. Then I shall follow you. Where were you thinking of taking me?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:16 am

I pulled the reins on my horse as we started out of the stables, "Well over the countryside there is a beautiful fountain. I go there most days for solace. Follow me and I shall take you there." I said as I was hoping to get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:20 am

I laugh softly as we ride out of the stables. My long locks bounce with every stop we make. I ride next to him as I look around, delighted of the idea of a fountain.

Very well, my lord! I shall follow you. I must admit england is a very beautiful country!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:31 am

As we ride I keep glancing at her and am almost hypnotized as the wind flows through her long locks of hair.
We arrive at a cliff, the entire city of London before us. "How do like this view? " I ask I always like to see everyone's reaction to this picture perfect view.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:36 am

I stare ahead of me, my lips forming a smile as I remain speechless a moment, mesmerized by the breathtaking view. I then turn to him and say...

I am speechless! This is beautiful, my lord! May...may we stay a while?

I blush as I ask if we could remain here a while.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:47 am

Her reaction pleases me, and I smile widely. "Of course, there is nothing more comforting to me than the company of a lovely lady such as yourself." I said as I unmounted my horse and helped her off as well. We sat among the fresh grass and enjoyed the light breeze.

I looked at her, "Tell me lady how are you kin to his majesty?" I asked curious to know about her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:53 am

I delicately tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as I smile and look at him. The light breeze is most refreshing and I am delighted to be inn Anthony's company.

Yes, indeed I am. We are cousins. My brother is James, King of Scotland. I had not seen his Majesty in many years until recently.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:06 am

I can't keep my eyes off her as she speaks, her beauty had me in some kind of trance. She then mentioned her brother was King James. I realized i was speaking with the princess of Scotland. "Forgive my manners my lady I did not you were the princess of Scots." I said hoping my actions did not offend her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:10 am

I laugh as he appears surprised. I flip my hair over my shoulder and lower my eyes as I play with the skirt of my gown shyly.

There is no need to forgive, my lord. After all, I am just like you , Princess or not! In fact, I do like it when I can forget who I am at times.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:20 am

Her modesty made her even more attractive. "Well I admire you for not wanting to parade your title around like some kind of trophy. Most of the women I do meet make sure to advise me of their stature." I said as I laid on my side and looked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:27 am

Smiling, I raise my eyes to meet his again, as i watch him lay on his side, the slight breeze moving his hair.

My mother always raised me to be kind and helpful to others. As a child, she would take me to villages where we would bring food to the poor and bring clothing we would sew ourselves. As a catholic, I took it to heart and still enjoy doing so from time to time. My brother, on the other hand , is opposite of me.

I laugh as i describe my brother. Then, I lie down in the grass and stare at the sky, feeling the cool grass on my neck, I take a deep breath, smelling the wonderful aroma in the air.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:36 am

As she spoke of her childhood I smiled and listened intently. This woman was more than she seemed. "Giving back to those in need is very kind of you. You have a kind heart." I had never met anyone like her before, and I was enjoying every moment we shared.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:40 am

i smile more as I blush at his compliments.

Thank you, my lord! I enjoy giving back to the less fortunate. My brother, is more like my father....a king in every way.

I laugh then sigh softly.

What of you? Tell me more of you!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:53 am

I notice her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink, I smile. "Well I've known his majesty for many years, I'm a gentleman of the privy chamber. Just recently Henry knighted me. I suppose for my jousting skills." I laugh. "I very much enjoy my life, besides the fact that i'm not married." I look down then back at her and try to smile.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:58 am

I look at him intently

I must admit I am rather surprised that you are not married, my lord. Please forgive my prying.....I admire you to enjoy your life as is and not be fooled by wealth and possessions!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:11 am

I smile and speak honestly, "I never thought a persons title or stature meant anything unless they could do something with it besides flaunt around in gold and jewels." I then look over into the distance "I was once betrothed to the most wonderful woman, however we somehow grew apart. Love is a something not to be played with. I've learned this the hard way." I say as I continue to look far beyond the distance.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:20 am

I remain quiet for a few moments as I feel he may be hurting at losing his betrothed. I reach and gently take his hand and squeeze it softly, smiling.

You shall find love again, my lord! have Faith in God and He shall bring your soul mate to you!

[i]I then sigh and look at the sky again, thinking of my own future, if my brother can ever decide on what to do with me. He is apparently too busy with hid new wife to think of me.[i]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:49 am

When she places her hand on top of mine, I feel her comfort. "Yes, I do hope to one day find love again" I looked at her and smiled. "What of you, hasn't your father or brother betrothed you to a king or prince?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next