The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Swing in the Garden

Go down 
+15
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Francis Bryan
Eleanor Brandon
William Herbert
Chandra Knight
Cesare Garcia
Francesca Benedetti
Nan Saville
Mary Tudor
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Katherine of Aragon
Alfonsina Garcia
Margaret Wyatt
Charles Brandon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Swing in the Garden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 am

Mary headed out to meet Muriel and found her on the swing. She grinned and ran over to sit on the swing next to her. "Hello you! I have been so busy I haven't seen you in weeks."
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:55 am

I wanted to jump down from my swing and give her the biggest hug but their was things I needed to tell her. Ah their is nothing to forgive as it seems I have been guilty of exactly the same thing I already told Jenny so I shall tell you I am engaged and it is not to my suitor. I scretched over happily. I wished that you me and Jenny could of all come to court together but we all have each other now. What adventures have you been up to miss Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:35 am

Mary was happy to see her but confused by her words. "I have been much occupied with one gentleman here. I cannot deny that I have feelings for him but I am not sure anything will develop further between us but wait.... how are you engaged to someone not your suitor?"
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:18 pm

I sighed moving my legs about as the swing gently moved. The person whom I was meant to marry it do not work out and I wasn't looking for anyone else in fact I thought I would always be a spinister until I found him. I was a bit annoyed I could not force anyone to fall in love with me it was utterly impossible. I haven't given him my maidenhead yet anyway tell me about this man you like.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Mary listened to her then nodded, "I agree it is pathetic that we are just expected to fall in love with someone when told to. Love does not work that way." She smiled then thinking of him, "love just happens and when it does you just have to go along with it." Mary sat on the swing next to Muriel and grinned brighter, "I am in love cousin. I did not plan it but it has happened."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:15 pm

A thread with Margaret Wyatt.

Rebekah was having a day pondering about life back in Russia. The English court was a big adjustment but she had to accept her brother was now making life here for himself. She sat on the swing she didn't prefer to wear a French hood like other ladies. Her hair was always braided at the front flowing at the back with the swishing of the swing.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Margaret was walking in the garden. She decided to take some fresh air while waiting for Sabrina to visit her best friend Elizabeth. She suddenly stopped when she was a blonde lady sat on the swing. Judging by her dress, she couldn't be a lady in waiting. So she approached her with slow steps "My lady.." She was smiling
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:05 am

Rebekah saw a smiling lady approaching and decided to stop swinging. She could tell that this woman was of no threat, because she was extremely happy within herself. So Rebekah forced a smile back to be polite. Good afternoon my lady. Her accent was a strong as if she had never left Russia at all. My lady looks happy today. Rebekah said still smiling. She only smiled when she was horrid so smiling to be nice was starting to hurt her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Margaret kept her smile and she nodded. She noticed her stranger accent "Oh yes..I am very happy, indeed. My name is Margaret Wyatt. Maybe you heard about my brother..the poet.." She paused before asking "Where are you from, my lady? Forgive my question..but your accent suggests me that you're not english.." She hoped not to be too much intrusive since they just met
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Rebekah smiled it had become apparent that the English liked to name drop whom and who they were related to. No my lady I have not heard of your brother. I come from Russia the wealthiest side. I was meant to be traveling with my brother but he had other plans. Like always he put his happiness before the bond of brother and sister. I am Rebekah. She spoke nicely if she had her own way Rebekah would live alone or go back to Russia. But that was impossible now, very impossible.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:18 pm

"From Russia? Really?" Margaret sat at her side still keeping her smile "I had a russian friend, once. A nurse..but she came back to Russia. Oh..by the way, nice to meet you, lady Rebekah. My best friend's husband is russian too. Do you know the Count of Luga? I mean Lord Niklaus Petrovin?" She asked, suddenly wondering if they were related
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Rebekah laughed the way people spoke of Russia was like it was some mythical land. Yes Russia it is now autumn, so in Russia we would be having the snow and all the ladies would moan about their carriages becoming stuck. The snobbish and rude ladies I mean. Her smile was fixed frozen when this lady mentioned her brother. Niklaus had always told her to be discreet now all sorts of things were running through her mind. Oh yes! Tell me about this Count you speak of.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Margaret smiled hearing her talking about her country. It looked like she missed her home more for the weather rather than for people "Oh..he is my best friend's husband, as I told you. Lord Niklaus is a true gentleman. He is kind, a bit mysterious, and also very handsome. I think many ladies admire him at court. But he is deeply in love with his wife.." She looked at her attentively for a moment "He has blonde hairs and blue eyes..exactly like you, my lady. You should meet him.." She smiled again
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:40 am

Rebekah frowned it seemed that her brother was behaving himself how strange. Could love have this affect on him? If so Rebekah wanted to take her time and keep men at arms length. He is my brother he is fiercely loyal I can assure you of that my lady. Married couples argue but who doesn't. He wants me to marry the very thought makes my skin feel itchy.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:46 am

Margaret opened her mouth by surprise "Your brother? Oh..sorry, my lady. I had no idea who I was talking to. My friend Elizabeth talked me about Klaus's sister..but she never mentioned your name. It's nice to meet you, finally. Are you happy to become an aunt?" She asked still keeping her joyful smile
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Rebekah was shocked she had never heard about her brother becoming a father. She could feel her temper rising Rebekah could grow angry without any warning. What do you mean I am a Aunty I knew nothing of which you speak of. Rebekah spoke with complete bitterness tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:29 am

Margaret was so suprised noticing that Rebekah knew nothing about that. She felt embarassed "Oh..I had no idea, my lady. But you know..your brother and his wife just had a beautiful baby girl. They named her Esther Hope..after your mother, I suppose. I'm sorry, propably Lord Niklaus wanted to make you a surprise.." She said, fearing that she had now ruined Klaus's plans or something
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:51 pm

Rebekah shake her head appalled that they were still speaking of it. What goes on in a family stays between a family that was always how they did things in Russia. By the way you speak I gather that you were their. Tell me lady Margaret do you have any children. I like children but being tied down to a man does not suit me. I did once have a beau back in Russia but my father but a stop to it. Actually it was Niklaus who put a stop to it as the man Rebekah was courting was close to finding out the secret of which her brother kept.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:17 am

Margaret smiled shooking her head "No..I have no children, yet. But I hope to have them soon. You know..I got married recently. My husband and I want a large family.." She smiled brightly and she nodded this time "But I saw your niece, my lady. And she is so sweet..you'll love her. Are you married?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Rebekah could still not believe that this lady was still opening her mouth about her niece. A niece that Rebekah herself had yet to meet. My mother would of made a great grandmother. I think I will teach Esther about some aspects of our Russian background. I never did find out how my mother died it's, not something Niklaus likes to speak off. Marriage it didn't seem to fit the personality of Rebekah. She adored children and would cherish her niece as her own. But being tied down did not suit her. I am very stubborn and I would want my freedom. I'm not sure that it is for me I have yet to find out. A harmless tipple of flirting doesn't harm anyone.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Margaret smiled but she felt a bit perplexed. She never met someone who never wished to marry. Especially a lady "Oh..I see. But when you'll meet the right person, it will be so beautiful and magic. Me too..I didn't believe in true love until I met my husband. But at the same time I admire your decision, my lady. Being an indipendent woman is a rare thing, nowadays. Your life could be not easy. But..your brother is a wonderful man as well, and I am sure he will protect you against a world ruled by men.." She said, wondering if she talked too much. But she was not used to refrain her tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swing in the Garden
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6